HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Who could have said this! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=63855)

Anksun 03-21-2004 01:10 PM

Who could have said this!
 
Just a quick comment.

Usually, i'm looking a the schedule a month or so away.
A month ago, when I saw this previous week:

Toronto
Colorado
New Jersey
New Jersey

Follow by
Buffalo
____________________

I wasnt overly excited about this week making a point with some friends that 5 points from those 5 games including 2 wins would be a heck of a hard thing to do but would possibly be a MUST...

The game against Buffalo has yet to be played and we got already 7 points out of 8 :) 3 wins out of 4 :D And have yet to loose a single game :eek: :eek:
____________________

All this thread to point out again what a GREAT week for the habs we just goes out!!! KEEP IT UP habs :yo:

BLONG7 03-21-2004 01:34 PM

It was a big week, and has been an awesomw month, not one of us coulda predicted that this would of happened! Great to see!!! I think we were all preparing for the worst... but...

Crusher20 03-21-2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7
It was a big week, and has been an awesomw month, not one of us coulda predicted that this would of happened! Great to see!!! I think we were all preparing for the worst... but...

I have a feeling we'll lose again against the Sabres, i dont know why it seem that Buffalo and Florida always find a way to win. I hope i'm wrong.

Anksun 03-21-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusher20
I have a feeling we'll lose again against the Sabres, i dont know why it seem that Buffalo and Florida always find a way to win. I hope i'm wrong.

perhaps... but with this past week, a lost to Buffalo would not leave a sour taste like it could have been with a previous bad week.

Anyways, as long as they continue to play well i'm fine and if Buffalo make a case and beat us (i hope not of course), they better at least clinch the last spot for the playoffs. That would be nice

Raider917 03-21-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anksun
perhaps... but with this past week, a lost to Buffalo would not leave a sour taste like it could have been with a previous bad week.

Anyways, as long as they continue to play well i'm fine and if Buffalo make a case and beat us (i hope not of course), they better at least clinch the last spot for the playoffs. That would be nice

where will we be in tommorows power poll? anyone want to guess. remember that toronto just beat colorado so they could be #1 overall now. :joker: we beat colorado, toronto, NJ and tied NJ but we may not even jump a spot.

Anksun 03-21-2004 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider917
where will we be in tommorows power poll? anyone want to guess. remember that toronto just beat colorado so they could be #1 overall now. :joker: we beat colorado, toronto, NJ and tied NJ but we may not even jump a spot.

Nah we'll be 14th 'cause we lost a point friday against NJ and Souray has not score a Hat Trick yet in the 2 games he plays in and this means he's not as good as he was before injury!!! Add to that We beat Colorado only because they are playing bad, Toronto because they want us to get 2 points and New Jersey because... Ryder is a little lucky guy and we all know we deserved to go down
:p dont we?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.