HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Cosom Hockey - Looking for 4 players (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=639321)

habs1988 05-04-2009 05:03 PM

Cosom Hockey - Looking for 4 players
 
***FOR MODO : Could you not move it please? I would like that everybody sees the thread please. I can't wait for 3 weeks so...just keep it there for some days. Thanks!


Hey guys!

I'm in a cosom hockey league and our team is looking for 4 players : 3 forwards and 1 d-man.

Before talking of the type of the league and stuff like that, I'm will tell you what we are looking for. In our league, we are in the C category (not elite play, but good hockey). So, if you can't shoot or can't pass or have 0 sense of hockey, don't apply haha! It's not that we don't want you, but we need some good players.

So, as for the 3 forwards, we are looking for any kind of players. We prefer speedy player because we need some and because it's a 3x3 league. The nets are small (like in any 3x3 league), so if you have a good shoot, it's pretty important! Anyway, for the forwards, like I said, we want speed, with good hockey sense...and most of all, a good attitude! We don't want cocky, selfish players.

As for the d-man, we are looking for a puck moving d-man who is good at D. That's all!

- So, the league is starting MAy 11th. Games are EACH MONDAY between 6 and 10 PM.
- The location is at Gym Dickson (2350 Dickson) in MONTREAL. It's a very great place! There are 2 rinks with 3x3 size.
- The price is 90$ for 12 games + playoffs.
***We are looking for bilingual players...but who can speak French mostly.

So, if you are interested, just PM me

EDIT : We need 2 forwards or 1 forward and 1 d-man.

The n00b King 05-04-2009 05:36 PM

i wonder why whenever someone posts about their team needing some players, they always are playing in the middle of butt **** nowhere in the east end???

i mean doesnt anybody play to where civilization resides?

Le Tricolore 05-04-2009 05:53 PM

Dickson is a sweet venue. I played a game there last season in my league. Which is the worst league ever.

Avoid cosom-hockey.com like the plague.

habs1988 05-04-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 19415982)
Dickson is a sweet venue. I played a game there last season in my league. Which is the worst league ever.

Avoid cosom-hockey.com like the plague.

Yeah, I heard about cosom-hockey.com. I didn't know it was bad!

Le Tricolore 05-04-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakukoivu2003 (Post 19417066)
Yeah, I heard about cosom-hockey.com. I didn't know it was bad!

I'll link Harry to this thread now so he can rant about how awful it is. I've done that enough in the past little while.

HH 05-04-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 19417153)
I'll link Harry to this thread now so he can rant about how awful it is. I've done that enough in the past little while.

Haha, what an awful league. No refs to game, games canceled, game time changes the night before...

Le Tricolore 05-04-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryI (Post 19417176)
Haha, what an awful league. No refs to game, games canceled, game time changes the night before...

Not the rant I was hoping for, but it works.

Also, the guy running it is incompetent.

Habitants 05-04-2009 06:57 PM

which league is it? mondays is a good day for me, and it is close to my work, so i can play when im done at 5:45.

i need to practice some more, but id like to join a league this summer. i have decent skills good hockey sense and a crazy slapshot, but i doubt anyone allows slappers anyways

thedoor81 05-04-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 19417202)
Not the rant I was hoping for, but it works.

Also, the guy running it is incompetent.

Are you talking about TheGreat Eddy Nadeau?

habs1988 05-04-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedoor81 (Post 19417412)
Are you talking about TheGreat Eddy Nadeau?

Yeah, Eddy Nadeau!

This guy contacts me by email to make some pub for his league haha!

Le Tricolore 05-04-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakukoivu2003 (Post 19417509)
Yeah, Eddy Nadeau!

This guy contacts me by email to make some pub for his league haha!

ALLO CHER SAKUKOIVU2003! MERCI DE TA PARTICIPATION DANS LA LIGUE NSA! IL Y A UN TOURNOI A MALEPART CE DIMANCHE! CA COUTE $5,000 PAR EQUIPE! J'ESPERE DE TE VOIR! http://www.cosom-hockey.com/ EDDY NADEAU

habs1988 05-04-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 19417747)
ALLO CHER SAKUKOIVU2003! MERCI DE TA PARTICIPATION DANS LA LIGUE NSA! IL Y A UN TOURNOI A MALEPART CE DIMANCHE! CA COUTE $5,000 PAR EQUIPE! J'ESPERE DE TE VOIR! http://www.cosom-hockey.com/ EDDY NADEAU

Hahah!Exactly!

More, if I'm able to subscribe another team to his league, I have 200$ discount on my subscribtion haha!

Well..anyone else want to join my team?

Ncrdrg 05-04-2009 09:04 PM

Well, Montreal isn't too far so if you're still looking for some players, I guess I could manage. I live on the south shore so I could come after work around 5. Is there any practice planned before starting next monday?
I can play both forward and defenseman. I always had a good sense for defensive hockey even if I played LW-RW all my life on ice hockey.
Do I need to buy any equipment or is everything given to us at the gym?

habs1988 05-04-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ncrdrg (Post 19420787)
Well, Montreal isn't too far so if you're still looking for some players, I guess I could manage. I live on the south shore so I could come after work around 5. Is there any practice planned before starting next monday?
I can play both forward and defenseman. I always had a good sense for defensive hockey even if I played LW-RW all my life on ice hockey.
Do I need to buy any equipment or is everything given to us at the gym?

No need to buy equipment! Just have stick, gloves and pads (if you want) and you'll be ok! Don't need helmet or specific stick.

Best way to contact me is by PM!

Le Tricolore 05-05-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakukoivu2003 (Post 19419700)
Hahah!Exactly!

More, if I'm able to subscribe another team to his league, I have 200$ discount on my subscribtion haha!

Well..anyone else want to join my team?

Haha, yeah, I definitely get those as well. You gotta wonder... does anyone actually take him up on these deals?

havok78 05-05-2009 07:32 AM

I find the pictures of him giving awards funny. Why does he charge 1$ for pictures(i just went on the site)

Thanks

habs1988 05-05-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havok78 (Post 19424498)
I find the pictures of him giving awards funny. Why does he charge 1$ for pictures(i just went on the site)

Thanks

Haha! He just want to make money.

Le Tricolore 05-05-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havok78 (Post 19424498)
I find the pictures of him giving awards funny. Why does he charge 1$ for pictures(i just went on the site)

Thanks

Bahahaha! No idea! They're taken with a digital camera, too. It makes no sense. League's a joke, as I said.

MasterD 05-05-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony (Post 19415752)
i wonder why whenever someone posts about their team needing some players, they always are playing in the middle of butt **** nowhere in the east end???

i mean doesnt anybody play to where civilization resides?

Seriously... I'm on the western north shore (Deux-Montagnes), and am available mondays, thursdays, fridays and wek-ends during evenings. Somehow, I can't find a league that's open during these evenings, and not at the other end of the montreal island! I used to go to a league on the corner of Papineau and Fleury, but my work schedule changed and I can't go anymore.. I mean, I'm ready to travel, but not that far.

neofury* 05-05-2009 12:31 PM

Is that the same league Harry got pwned in and then faked to be unconcious so he wouldn't have to face the guy? :)

Le Tricolore 05-05-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neofury (Post 19427264)
Is that the same league Harry got pwned in and then faked to be unconcious so he wouldn't have to face the guy? :)

yes.

Pascal 05-05-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neofury (Post 19427264)
Is that the same league Harry got pwned in and then faked to be unconcious so he wouldn't have to face the guy? :)

that sounds like a good story. more plz

habs1988 05-05-2009 05:27 PM

Yeah..want to know more aobut this story haha

DaHabMan 05-05-2009 06:24 PM

id be interested in the d-man positon but how long do the games last?

habs1988 05-05-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHabMan (Post 19431825)
id be interested in the d-man positon but how long do the games last?

2 periods x 22min each.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.