HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Soccer (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Soccer prospects discussion threads Part III ‎ (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=644164)

Evilo 05-20-2009 01:38 PM

Soccer prospects discussion threads Part III ‎

To be continued...

*Injektilo 05-29-2009 03:59 PM

Colour me shocked: Liverpool and Arsenal are trying to sign 16-year old Dutch prospect Luc Castaignos out of the Feyenoord academy.

FlyHigh 05-29-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Injektilo (Post 19730955)
Colour me shocked: Liverpool and Arsenal are trying to sign 16-year old Dutch prospect Luc Castaignos out of the Feyenoord academy.

WHAT!?!?!?! Are you kidding!?!

*Injektilo 05-29-2009 04:25 PM

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2009/M...enoord-talent/

Sampe 06-20-2009 04:49 PM

And Inter not only tried but actually bought the then barely 16-year-old Brazilian wonderkid Philippe Coutinho for €3.8 million back in 2008. Coutinho won't be eligible to play in the Serie A until 2010 however, so he still plays in Brazil.

El_Loco_Avs 06-23-2009 06:29 AM

Pisses me off. Hands offfff

les Habs 06-24-2009 07:42 PM

Barça have picked up a few foreign players.

The first is a 16 year-old Georgian by the name of Giorgi Chanturia. He was voted the best player of the Dana Cup back in 2006.

Even more recently we signed a young Bulgarian named Bojidar Kraev. He scored something like 70 goals in 60 matches in some Gillette program and he was personally selected by none other than Hristo Stoichkov.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7845/img0503jhh.jpg

Ajacied 07-13-2009 10:26 AM

New Eredivisie list posted!

SensGod 07-13-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajacied (Post 20405153)

Where? I can't find it?:help:

*Injektilo 07-13-2009 01:45 PM

Les Habs, has there been any info on how Gianni Patina is doing in the Barcelona youth program?

Juni 07-14-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajacied (Post 20405153)

Nice list :)

My new English one should be up at the start of August.

Belgian Fan 07-14-2009 01:05 PM

The last few years we've finally seen some talent developing again in Belgium (or Belgian talent developing abroad), so we still hold hope for the future.

I'd like to make me a new list but there are two huge problems (1) I really don't have the time and (2) (related to the first one) I haven't been watching nearly as much football as I used to the last few years.

I'm still lurking around here (especially now that I'm on holiday) and reading some of the list you people put in, thanks for that!

Evilo 07-31-2009 02:03 PM

U16 french youth selection captain and Le Havre standout Paul Pogba has been given loads of money (same with his parents) by ManU to sign a contract with them.
Le Havre had him signed to an "exclusive discussion" paper and thus will sue ManU to get its player back.

Good luck with that.

SenorDingDong 07-31-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Loco_Avs (Post 20017403)
Pisses me off. Hands offfff

Players should not be able to be signed until their 18.

I hate this rule.

FlyHigh 07-31-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juni (Post 20418932)
Nice list :)

My new English one should be up at the start of August.

Looking forward to seeing this soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilo
U16 french youth selection captain and Le Havre standout Paul Pogba has been given loads of money (same with his parents) by ManU to sign a contract with them.
Le Havre had him signed to an "exclusive discussion" paper and thus will sue ManU to get its player back.

Good luck with that.

As much as Wenger has contributed to football through his training methods and his teams' playing style, he has really done horrific damage by pioneering youth-stealing methods, it's a damn shame to see guys like this being snatched up by clubs all over Europe.

GarretJoseph* 07-31-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyHigh (Post 20625580)
Looking forward to seeing this soon!

As much as Wenger has contributed to football through his training methods and his teams' playing style, he has really done horrific damage by pioneering youth-stealing methods, it's a damn shame to see guys like this being snatched up by clubs all over Europe.

Can you blame them? If they are THAT good, they are going to move later on anyway for a much LARGER fee.

What if this kid turns out to be the next CR7.... you just saved yourself 80-90 million....

I just think the clubs that these kids played for should be compensated much better (perhaps a performance type scale)

*Injektilo 07-31-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarretJoseph (Post 20626110)
Can you blame them? If they are THAT good, they are going to move later on anyway for a much LARGER fee.

What if this kid turns out to be the next CR7.... you just saved yourself 80-90 million....

I just think the clubs that these kids played for should be compensated much better (perhaps a performance type scale)

Your last paragraph somewhat defeats the previous one.

Our beef isn't so much about smaller clubs getting raided by the bigger ones (although I don't like it either) as it is about teenagers being persuaded to leave long before they are ready to. The list of prospect starlets who fizzled out because they were not mentally and emotionally ready to make such a move is sickeningly long.

GarretJoseph* 08-01-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Injektilo (Post 20626178)
Your last paragraph somewhat defeats the previous one.

Our beef isn't so much about smaller clubs getting raided by the bigger ones (although I don't like it either) as it is about teenagers being persuaded to leave long before they are ready to. The list of prospect starlets who fizzled out because they were not mentally and emotionally ready to make such a move is sickeningly long.

I'm sure they are getting paid for it (or at least the parents), I think the parents are to blame more than anything else. Nobody is forcing them to leave, they are leaving for cash and if they strongly believe they can ride the fortunes of there son into being a pro player, I think that alone would crush any hope with all the pressure on a "kid" who now is the main supporter for his family though the club (getting the family a house, jobs, ect)

*Injektilo 08-01-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarretJoseph (Post 20634762)
I think the parents are to blame more than anything else.

Seriously? Not the club who is luring the parents with a small fortune? How can you say that with a straight face? Oh right, it's ManU we're talking about.

Quote:

Nobody is forcing them to leave
I'm sick of the "no one put a gun to their head" straw man argument. While that is true, there's no doubt that clubs put pressure on the parents to accept (only available for 24 hours, for instance). The fact is, when facing with a ton of money offered up front, it's extremely difficult to think of the ramifications of the offer, and what it may mean to the development of the teenager. Honestly, that you put the club ahead of a kid's potential career is somewhat revolting.

GarretJoseph* 08-02-2009 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Injektilo (Post 20634987)
Seriously? Not the club who is luring the parents with a small fortune? How can you say that with a straight face? Oh right, it's ManU we're talking about.

I'm sick of the "no one put a gun to their head" straw man argument. While that is true, there's no doubt that clubs put pressure on the parents to accept (only available for 24 hours, for instance). The fact is, when facing with a ton of money offered up front, it's extremely difficult to think of the ramifications of the offer, and what it may mean to the development of the teenager. Honestly, that you put the club ahead of a kid's potential career is somewhat revolting.

Fan = Fanatic.

Main Entry:
fa·nat·ic
Pronunciation:
\fə-ˈna-tik\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin fanaticus inspired by a deity, frenzied, from fanum temple — more at feast
Date:
: marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

Excuse me if I care about my club and not some kid I'll never meet or know. This is a website for fans, not for save the children or feed the children.

Evilo 08-02-2009 09:42 AM

Last list is up.

Evilo 08-02-2009 09:49 AM

http://images3.hiboox.com/images/300...bc1ca40647.gif

Booyakasha 08-02-2009 11:21 AM

SUBLIME........what a freaking sick, sick goal Evilo!!!
:handclap::handclap:

Evilo 08-02-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom foolery (Post 20637090)
SUBLIME........what a freaking sick, sick goal Evilo!!!
:handclap::handclap:

#1 in my ranking.

Jeffrey 08-02-2009 11:25 AM

Nice list as usual Evilo,

I just have 1 observation ...

I think that Moussa Sissoko is way too low ...IMO is skillset is unreal for a DM. If there's one guy that I can see becoming the next Vieira/Yaya Toure it's him.

And he scored the most beautiful goal i've EVER seen for a Defensive midfielder !

He is gonna become a key player next year for Toulouse

He would be perfect for Liverpool !