HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Which Admiral would you most like to see in a preds uniform next season? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=64670)

crossxcheck 03-24-2004 01:57 PM

Which Admiral would you most like to see in a preds uniform next season?

Which current Admiral would you most like to see in a preds uniform next season?

Joe T Choker 03-24-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
Which current Admiral would you most like to see in a preds uniform next season?

Either Scottie Upshall or Timofei Shishkanov, still haven't decided on which one yet.

Setzinger isn't an Ad

crossxcheck 03-24-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven_Nation_Army
Setzinger isn't an Ad

you're right. and neither is Glazachev

I guess I meant which prospect then. hah

darth5 03-24-2004 03:53 PM

Shish. I suspect a landslide.

PredsFan77* 03-24-2004 04:25 PM

Shishkanov!

Gnashville 03-24-2004 10:36 PM

Timofei Shishkanov :yo:

2 games was not enough

Finley is also starting to develop

jstreet 03-25-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville
Timofei Shishkanov :yo:

2 games was not enough

Finley is also starting to develop

that would be interesting.. who wins backup goaltending duties next season?
I have to say that I am very very pleasantly suprised with Wade Flaherty's season. I thought for sure that he would go down to Milwaukee and do a lot of damage but he has really been solid.

Do you think Finley could make it?

Basher 03-25-2004 01:55 AM

Not until he dominates the AHL. He will be our future #1 so we don't have to worry about bringing him up too fast, as long as Koun is here he will keep developing.

barrytrotzsneck 03-25-2004 02:03 AM

i don't agree with everyone who thinks shishkanov is ready NOW. he's doing decent for a rookie, but it's nothing that guys like darche and haydar aren't doing, as well. I'd like to give him one more good year in Milwaukee. I personally think Gamache is a little bit more ready, having played a few seasons in the 'A' now.

sparkle twin 03-25-2004 03:34 AM

Either Upshall or Gamache. I like what they’ve done so far in their limited time here. I would really like to see what they could do for an entire season here.

BrianFinley 03-25-2004 02:12 PM

I'm sure Timofei will make the Preds next season.

Don't forget Upshall - unfortunately untimely injuries really hurt him this season.

IMO Gamache has good chances too.

Mathieu Darche will probably join Europe next season. His agent inquired already at teams of the ''dautshe-icehockey-liga'' (Cologne,Nuremburg and Berlin) and oft the swiss ''national-liga'' (Zurich and Davos).

Jepp Brian Finley is starting to develop! :yo:

Greetz
FinFinFinley :bow: