HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Theo's father in law arrested for sexual assault ! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=64915)

habitue* 03-25-2004 10:41 AM

Theo's father in law arrested for sexual assault !
 
Guy Cloutier, father of Theo's fiancé, has been arrested early this morning, and will be accused this afternoon of sexual assault and **** on a woman (presumably an artist).

In which frame of mind Theo will be tonight to play against Ottawa ?

Darz 03-25-2004 10:43 AM

I dunno, alot depends on the relationship Theo had with him. I mean if he can put his law related issues with his father on the back burner during game time, this should be easier.


Maybe these type of things motivate him???? Who knows....only Theo himself could tell us.

Dutchy 03-25-2004 10:44 AM

I just hope he says he doesn't know him... When Theo's father was arrested, Cloutier said that he didn't know Jose too well. He was only his son-in-law with whom he played golf a couple of times per year. What a load of BS.

Come on Jose! Crap on this ****er. (He did bring us Loft Story and Véronique Cloutier which are IMO 2 of the worse things to happen to French-Canadian TV.)

Gee Wally 03-25-2004 10:44 AM

sorry gang ..but must a have a reputable link for a thread like this.

Dutchy 03-25-2004 10:45 AM

Gee Wally's link
 
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualites...4,624230.shtml

Dutchy 03-25-2004 10:46 AM

I also wanted to add that Cloutier and Theo know each other very well as Cloutier is the mother of all "fame leech".

Gee Wally 03-25-2004 10:47 AM

I don't speak Spanish but will take your word for it.

:D

habitue* 03-25-2004 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gee Wally
I don't speak Spanish but will take your word for it.

:D

Yes, take our words. It's in all Quebec's media right now !

Subban Fan 03-25-2004 10:50 AM

I just hope the sexual assault wasnt on Theo's girlfriend...

Dutchy 03-25-2004 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komi#1
I just hope the sexual assault wasnt on Theo's girlfriend...

I'm guessing that's the only actual way this would affect Theo's play.

habitue* 03-25-2004 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komi#1
I just hope the sexual assault wasnt on Theo's girlfriend...


Awwww...come on ....

chicpea* 03-25-2004 10:53 AM

This is insane. I can't believe this. Does Theo just attract trouble? Or does he just have the worst luck in the world. The media are gonna have a field day...again. Oh well, full steam ahead for the playoffs.

Dutchy 03-25-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habitué
Awwww...come on ....

Have you met the Hiltons?

And they can't all be blaming getting pounded on the head for the **** they did.

417 03-25-2004 10:57 AM

I don't know why this would affect Theo's play, I mean it's his father-in-law, just cause he's a professional hockey player, doesn't mean he has to babysit his family memebrs, especially those who aren't directly related to him...

habitue* 03-25-2004 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicpea
This is insane. I can't believe this. Does Theo just attract trouble? Or does he just have the worst luck in the world. The media are gonna have a field day...again. Oh well, full steam ahead for the playoffs.


Cloutier is a very succesful artist manager and entertainment television producer. He's around some of the most beautiful young women in Quebec. I don't think the media will harrass Theo about it. He had no business with his own father and bro in laws...even less with Cloutier. But being Cloutier's daughter fiancé, it might affect him somehow...

StanleyCH25 03-25-2004 11:02 AM

You guys do realize that the bigger the star you are in a city, the more likely that media will be all over everyone you are related to, friends with, just to get a story that is related to you somehow because they realize it will sell newspapers.

If Mr. Cloutier wasn't related with Theo in any way, I'm sure it wouldn't be ALL over the Quebec media right now but seeing as people are so interested in everything Theodore, they know it's something that will sell papers.

habitue* 03-25-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patp77
You guys do realize that the bigger the star you are in a city, the more likely that media will be all over everyone you are related to, friends with, just to get a story that is related to you somehow because they realize it will sell newspapers.

If Mr. Cloutier wasn't related with Theo in any way, I'm sure it wouldn't be ALL over the Quebec media right now but seeing as people are so interested in everything Theodore, they know it's something that will sell papers.

You don't know what you're talking about !

Cloutier is a STAR in Quebec and well before Theo became one. Nowgere in the media are they making the link between Cloutier and Theo. As I wrote before, Cloutier is a very successful artist manager and media producer, since years. Everybody in Quebec knows him. So his relation with Theo doesn't change anything.

CoupeStanley 03-25-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habitué
You don't know what you're talking about !

Cloutier is a STAR in Quebec and well before Theo became one.

Yeah exactly, media are all over GUY CLOUTIER not Jose Theodore..

Like media were on René Angelil, not on Celine Dion ..

TwineSniper 03-25-2004 11:19 AM

I think we should all assume that it is similar to the Homer Simpson situation.


Let's all assume that Cloutier was just pealing off a Gummie Venus De Milo off the ass of the babysitters pants, that's all.


That way we all won't blow this out of proportion.

Marc the Habs Fan 03-25-2004 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The~Franchise
I think we should all assume that it is similar to the Homer Simpson situation.


Let's all assume that Cloutier was just pealing off a Gummie Venus De Milo off the ass of the babysitters pants, that's all.

:joker: :joker: :joker:

electric 03-25-2004 11:30 AM

Jose Theodore = Michael Corleone

RaTcine 03-25-2004 11:30 AM

About the Jellygummy on the ass of the babysitter, No it's not.

I know who has been abused and you would be surprised.

Dutchy 03-25-2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaTcine
About the Jellygummy on the ass of the babysitter, No it's not.

I know who has been abused and you would be surprised.

Details... Details...

RaTcine 03-25-2004 11:36 AM

I don't want my girlfriend to kill me... but you'll find it out sooner than later...you know the person if you're from Quebec province.

habfan4 03-25-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The~Franchise
I think we should all assume that it is similar to the Homer Simpson situation.


Let's all assume that Cloutier was just pealing off a Gummie Venus De Milo off the ass of the babysitters pants, that's all.


That way we all won't blow this out of proportion.

Ummm precious Venus!!!! arrrrgghhhh

This news just in: Cloutier sleeps in an oxygen tent that he believes gives him sexual powers!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.