HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Kings Draft Watch Party (for STH's full/partial) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=650042)

DeeMeck 06-11-2009 03:07 PM

Kings Draft Watch Party (for STH's full/partial)

I just got an e-mail annoucning a draft party.

Is it me or just a short while ago DL said we were not having one because we don't want to celebrate bad seasons???

Or did I dream that?

TonySCV 06-11-2009 03:10 PM

The Kings decided to host a watch party for STH's. DL is also hosting a state of the franchise meeting on the 20th.

This e-mail went out to at least full and half-season STH's. Not sure about others yet.

ESPN Zone at LA Live is hosting the Kings Draft Watch Party taking place June 26th from 4-7pm. The first 500 people to register will receive 2 drink coupons and a $25 game card. Registration Required (4 max. party). (Link provided in e-mail)

State of Franchise

GM Dean Lombardi will host a State of the Franchise address for Season Ticket Members at the Toyota Sports Center on June 20th from 10am-12pm.
RSVP (4 max. party). (RSVP link provided in e-mail)

Select-A-Seat

Select-A-Seat will take place July 14th-15th at STAPLES Center. Enjoy free parking at Olympic West, food & beverages. More information is coming by mail.

palffytofrovlov 06-11-2009 03:21 PM

Hmmm I have a 10 game plan and I didnt receive the email. Shoot and I was all interested in Going

socalpuck 06-11-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palffytofrovlov (Post 19878882)
Hmmm I have a 10 game plan and I didnt receive the email. Shoot and I was all interested in Going

same boat! 10 game plan and did not recieve any info about the events.

JDM 06-12-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalpuck (Post 19884289)
same boat! 10 game plan and did not recieve any info about the events.

Seriously, what's the deal. They send me every bit of crap they can, but I don't get any of the good stuff. My income may not allow me to feel comfortable parting with 500+ bucks at any one time, but I go to more games than most people I know who actually own a damn season seat. They know this, because I buy all my tickets through my rep.

In fact, I probably spend MORE money per season on seats than a season ticket holder in the 300's (though that much maligned January promotion helped even that out this year :naughty:).

... I should probably buy some damn season seats.

DIEHARD the King fan 06-12-2009 03:47 AM

I didnt get the email but did get a mailer asking me to buy my old season seats or at least the package that I did buy last year.

DeeMeck 06-23-2009 03:28 PM

bump...

I registered for this event and can't make it.

I have 4 tickets, and they should give you 2 drink coupons and an ESPN zone card at the door. They are all free, and I can e-mail the tickets.

All I ask is that you do go to the event and don't let them go to waste.

DeeMeck 06-23-2009 06:44 PM

2 left

DeeMeck 06-24-2009 11:43 AM

Tickets gone

Brodie562 06-24-2009 01:42 PM

anybody else got a spare ticket?

KingsRule 06-24-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonySCV (Post 19878722)
The Kings decided to host a watch party for STH's. DL is also hosting a state of the franchise meeting on the 20th.

This e-mail went out to at least full and half-season STH's. Not sure about others yet.

ESPN Zone at LA Live is hosting the Kings Draft Watch Party taking place June 26th from 4-7pm. The first 500 people to register will receive 2 drink coupons and a $25 game card. Registration Required (4 max. party). (Link provided in e-mail)

State of Franchise

GM Dean Lombardi will host a State of the Franchise address for Season Ticket Members at the Toyota Sports Center on June 20th from 10am-12pm.
RSVP (4 max. party). (RSVP link provided in e-mail)

Select-A-Seat

Select-A-Seat will take place July 14th-15th at STAPLES Center. Enjoy free parking at Olympic West, food & beverages. More information is coming by mail.

Do you have to be a STH to get into the watch party? I was planning on going with some friends, but were not STH.

TonySCV 06-24-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingsRule (Post 20035941)
Do you have to be a STH to get into the watch party? I was planning on going with some friends, but were not STH.

As long as you have tickets, you can get in without any problem. No idea about walk-ups.

KingsRule 06-24-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonySCV (Post 20036474)
As long as you have tickets, you can get in without any problem. No idea about walk-ups.

Tickets? where do you get tickets?