HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   the possiblilty of Jbo?? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=651141)

Rgolt 06-14-2009 07:53 PM

the possiblilty of Jbo??

well theres been a lot of stupid threads lately so its my turn

Eklund has never mentioned the Habs name in the Jbo race therefore there is a very good chance that the Habs will get Jbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etienne 06-14-2009 07:55 PM

Well, apparently he's media-shy, so that's a big problem for Gainey. However, the Habs can offer him w/e salary he asks and the chance of not being the only go-to guy on the blueline, cuz the General is here. From what I know, the only thing Bouwmeester or his agent said so far is that he ain't going back to Florida.

Maximus Taylor 06-14-2009 09:14 PM

one of my friends keeps bugging me that he knows JBo's sister and that she says it's either Montréal or Toronto. I think it's bullcrap. It's going to be the one who offer the most I would think.

keepcalmandbeninja 06-14-2009 09:34 PM

I love Jay Bo as much as the next guy...however I have read numerous articles about him. In the context of his future destination...many if not all articles/reports do indeed indicate he shuns the spotlight (goldfish bowl attention) and most importantly would like to play at west...Probably in Alberta....

I have watched closely how numerous pundits, and posters mention we are not in the running for Jay Bo because he is at odds with Jacques Martin. Correct me if I am wrong but JB signed a one year extension for FLA when he could have gone UFA...So I do not think there is much if any bad blood with OUR current coach JM...JM as FLA GM just did not deal him because there was not good enough return available and they pulled a Souray with him (Needed him for a final play off push)

Jay Bo will be another Sundin/Lecavalier Drama we will be left completely in the dark until near or around the actual day something happens.

Lastly like everyone else my dream is for Jay Bo to sign long term with us and on the day the ink is barely dry on his contract he declares, in all Canadian official languages that he is beyond happy to have signed with a team going places.

evilstanley 06-14-2009 09:52 PM

crack kills

DaHabMan 06-14-2009 10:52 PM

id say slim-to-none are our chances of him coming here. All reasons have been said countless times.

Mustafa* 06-14-2009 11:24 PM

I dont think that Kostopoulos, Hamrlik, Lang and Tanguay were recognized as players who like mediatic attention. Three of them chose to be here and Lang said he'd like to resign here.

milkshow 06-14-2009 11:40 PM

I just can't see the guy wanting to play here. It seemed nobody ever talked about him before the speculation of him becoming an UFA.

subbanged 06-14-2009 11:40 PM

Cocaine is a hell of a drug lol

Pr3Va1L 06-15-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACCIDENT (Post 19921397)
Cocaine is a hell of a drug lol

Dahahahaha :handclap:

That's great.