HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Van - Florida (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=653120)

TrueCanuckle 06-20-2009 08:48 PM

Van - Florida
 
To Van:
Right to jay bouwmeester
14th overall pick




To Flo:
Rights to Mattias Ohlund
jannik Hanson
22nd overall pick
2nd round pick of 2010
mason raymond (if bouwmeester signs)

is it fair for florida fans? flame away :yo:

mstad101 06-20-2009 08:58 PM

is this your attempt to get JBo and Ryan Ellis?

if so, i admire your courage my friend

Canuckle 06-20-2009 09:00 PM

So basically we gave up

Jannik Hanson
22nd overall pick
2nd round pick of 2010

for

14th overall pick

OVERPAYMENT

TrueCanuckle 06-20-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstad101 (Post 19994448)
is this your attempt to get JBo and Ryan Ellis?

if so, i admire your courage my friend

yes you guessed right :handclap: could you imagine those two on the power play?:yo:

TrueCanuckle 06-20-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckle (Post 19994465)
So basically we gave up

Jannik Hanson
22nd overall pick
2nd round pick of 2010

for

14th overall pick

OVERPAYMENT

for ryan ellis i don't think so....

JohnHodgson 06-20-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckle (Post 19994465)
So basically we gave up

Jannik Hanson
22nd overall pick
2nd round pick of 2010

for

14th overall pick

OVERPAYMENT

Actually that's about the price if you want to move up 8 spots, might even have to add some more. There's not reason to draft Ellis when we can get someone like DeHaan or Elliot without moving anywhere.

TrueCanuckle 06-20-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnHodgson (Post 19994533)
Actually that's about the price if you want to move up 8 spots, might even have to add some more. There's not reason to draft Ellis when we can get someone like DeHaan or Elliot without moving anywhere.

ya their is a reason because elliot is 10x more skilled just check out the season stats between all of them

CanadianPantherFan 06-20-2009 09:57 PM

Yep. Book it.

mstad101 06-20-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL KING (Post 19994869)
ya their is a reason because elliot is 10x more skilled just check out the season stats between all of them

contridict yourself much?

honestly. the only way i want ryan ellis here is if Salo is unloaded thru trade for a cheap RH'd Defensive Dman (Van Ryn etc...) And we sign Jbo under 7 million LONG TERM. 6-10 years or so.

Canucker 06-21-2009 12:44 AM

Don't worry Florida fans....we don't have a 2nd round pick in 2010, so you guys are safe. :D

Saren 06-21-2009 01:17 AM

The only person I'd move up in for in the draft (within reason) is Kulikov. Ellis can suck it, with all due respect.

Spamhuis 06-21-2009 02:44 AM

this trade is dumb for both sides.

Saren 06-21-2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Kesler (Post 19996557)
this trade is dumb for both sides.

Captain Kesler? They should call you Captain Obvious. :naughty:

lefty2time* 06-21-2009 02:56 AM

Here's a better one


Rights to Bouwmeester + Horton

for

Raymond + Bieksa + Hansen

Spamhuis 06-21-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lefty2time (Post 19996592)
Here's a better one


Rights to Bouwmeester + Horton

for

Raymond + Bieksa + Hansen

Fills needs for both if Florida is rebuilding. Is Florida willing to accept a rebuild publicly?

Biggzy* 06-21-2009 07:17 AM

I'd be tempted but don't know if we could afford to lose offense.

jumptheshark 06-21-2009 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canuckle (Post 19994465)
So basically we gave up
Jannik Hanson
22nd overall pick
2nd round pick of 2010

for

14th overall pick

OVERPAYMENT

that would be the asking price to jump 8 spots

2nd ro8und pick will be between 50-60 for the nucks, Jannik Hanson looks to be a good third line player(but a little soft) and 22nd overall--ther is a big difference between 14th and 22nd drafting position

Laus723 06-21-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Kesler (Post 19996643)
Fills needs for both if Florida is rebuilding. Is Florida willing to accept a rebuild publicly?

Florida's not rebuilding. :shakehead How are they rebuilding?


I wouldn't hate that deal above, but it won't happen and doesn't need to.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.