HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Louis Leblanc on Kings Radar? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=655213)

Jwm1986 06-26-2009 03:51 PM

Louis Leblanc on Kings Radar?

Did any of you see the tweet that Luc had lunch with him yesterday? Is this foreshadowing?

Why would that be posted if we didnt have some serious interest in him? Do you think we might try to gain another late 1st rounder to grab him? Im sure they have had lunch with many players, but they only told us about one.... i wonder why...

JBernierFan 06-26-2009 03:54 PM

On the same twitter, Luc stated that the Kings wouldn't pick him with the pick that they have. Not that Luc 100% knows, but I think he had lunch with him because he likes the kid and has a connection due to the team he plays juniors for.

Captain Ron 06-26-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jwm1986 (Post 20071483)
Did any of you see the tweet that Luc had lunch with him yesterday? Is this foreshadowing?

Why would that be posted if we didnt have some serious interest in him? Do you think we might try to gain another late 1st rounder to grab him? Im sure they have had lunch with many players, but they only told us about one.... i wonder why...

Remember when we heard that Dean was interested in Teubert?

Maybe Dean is going to trade Johnson and a 2nd to get a late 1st rounder???

Puck U 06-26-2009 03:55 PM

cause didn't the kid paly for the Jr. team Luc owns/co-owns or something like that ?

Quote:

lunch with louis leblanc yesterday. In our current slot we WON'T pick him, but he is a great player. I wish him the best of luck-Luc

Jwm1986 06-26-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBernierFan (Post 20071542)
On the same twitter, Luc stated that the Kings wouldn't pick him with the pick that they have. Not that Luc 100% knows, but I think he had lunch with him because he likes the kid and has a connection due to the team he plays juniors for.

i know, thats why i said we might be trying to gain a late 1st, which is about where i think he is predicted to go

It says "in our current slot" we need to read between the lines.... to me he might be saying "Hes not going that high, but were going to try and gain another 1st rounder to get him"

does anyone else see it that way?

Telos 06-26-2009 04:15 PM

Perhaps they trade up a second to get him, who knows... :P exciting.

Gentle Ben Kenobi 06-26-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jwm1986 (Post 20071483)

Luc is a lunch *****. Didn't you see his Twitts about poutine?

SFKingshomer 06-26-2009 04:18 PM

Hope Leblanc shows more effort than in the 2 games I watched him.

tantrum4* 06-26-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jwm1986 (Post 20071633)
i know, thats why i said we might be trying to gain a late 1st, which is about where i think he is predicted to go

It says "in our current slot" we need to read between the lines.... to me he might be saying "Hes not going that high, but were going to try and gain another 1st rounder to get him"

does anyone else see it that way?

Do you honestly think Robitaille is trying to think up secret code language to give us hints about who they are going to draft? Come on....he had lunch with him, he's not a #5 pick, they aren't drafting him.....

Jwm1986 06-26-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantrum4 (Post 20073104)
Do you honestly think Robitaille is trying to think up secret code language to give us hints about who they are going to draft? Come on....he had lunch with him, he's not a #5 pick, they aren't drafting him.....

i guess we will see... im just speculating... secret code language? all i said was maybe they are hinting that they have interest in him... thats it

BigKing 06-26-2009 05:10 PM

Make that rumored trade of the 5th for Souray and the 10th and take Leblanc at 10.

There is also the rumor that LA is high on Nadri...he will be there at 10 as well.

I'll happily take Souray over the Top-4 d-men that are rumored to LA. 23 goals and a take no **** attitude? Yes please.