HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Demitra this summer (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=65607)

PanthersRule96 03-27-2004 09:03 PM

Demitra this summer

Is Pavol gonna be a UFA????? He's 29 going on 30 and is currently making 6.5 mil and I have heard rumors about him being dealt. I dunno and I doubt that it would happen, but IMO both or either Bonk and or Demitra would look great in a FLA uniform :p :D .

GKJ 03-27-2004 09:32 PM

He will be a RFA if he is qualified. I heard the same rumors throughout the season and I hope the Kings make a pitch for him. I think it is 50/50 he will get traded.

Damien 03-27-2004 11:57 PM

I think the KINGS SHOULDN'T get him, they don't need to get another guy that is fairly injury prone, with their luck Demitra would slip on sand at the beach and mysteriously brake his leg or something, kind of like I think them picking up Straka was just asking for it. I really hope after this year the Kings injury curse ends and I think it will though, they cant be THAT unlucky!

Demitra #38 03-28-2004 02:31 AM

St. Louis is home. RFA is correct.

Prussian_Blue 03-28-2004 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
He will be a RFA if he is qualified. I heard the same rumors throughout the season and I hope the Kings make a pitch for him. I think it is 50/50 he will get traded.

What would the Kings be willing to offer?

PrussianBlue

LuckyLUC20 03-28-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damien
I think the KINGS SHOULDN'T get him, they don't need to get another guy that is fairly injury prone, with their luck Demitra would slip on sand at the beach and mysteriously brake his leg or something, kind of like I think them picking up Straka was just asking for it. I really hope after this year the Kings injury curse ends and I think it will though, they cant be THAT unlucky!

That's funny, I was thinking that very same thing after last year's injury-riddled season :p

Frenzy1 03-29-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Funny, I feel the same way about the Blues. :dunno:

c-carp 03-29-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanthersRule
Is Pavol gonna be a UFA????? He's 29 going on 30 and is currently making 6.5 mil and I have heard rumors about him being dealt. I dunno and I doubt that it would happen, but IMO both or either Bonk and or Demitra would look great in a FLA uniform :p :D .

I would have moved Demitra last Summer, I definatly see him moving this summer. Weight as well if his play remains subpar.

Plager05 03-29-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Demitra's not injury prone.

coolhandluke2410 03-29-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plager05
Demitra's not injury prone.

I was thinking the same thing.