HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TSN: UFA Frenzy streamed on the web? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=657467)

Albi 07-01-2009 07:10 AM

UFA Frenzy streamed on the web?
 
Any link?

Thanks!

Juni 07-01-2009 07:12 AM

Hoping for the same but can't see TSN or NHL.com with any advert saying it's streamed.

Want a legal one, am in work.

Phinor 07-01-2009 07:20 AM

Would have been a nice gesture if ESPN360 had the draft days + free agency streams at least for us who pre-ordered the whole package back in September but no, no streams, nothing. Basically the only way I could see the first day of draft was an illegal stream that worked half the time so I missed half the draft, one of the most important days of NHL. Now it looks like the only chance to see any free agency stuff is once again illegal streams that probably work half the time, at best.

Good job promoting NHL to Europeans :|

Feds on D 07-01-2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phinor (Post 20182829)
Would have been a nice gesture if ESPN360 had the draft days + free agency streams at least for us who pre-ordered the whole package back in September but no, no streams, nothing. Basically the only way I could see the first day of draft was an illegal stream that worked half the time so I missed half the draft, one of the most important days of NHL. Now it looks like the only chance to see any free agency stuff is once again illegal streams that probably work half the time, at best.

Good job promoting NHL to Europeans :|

I get that you're frustrated, but this should be sent to ESPN (as feedback), not plastered on an internet message board.

Didn't TSN stream FA Frenzy at TSN.ca last year? I'm quite sure of it.

Skraut 07-01-2009 07:28 AM

Yeah I watched the TSN feed on NHL.com last year I'm pretty sure.

Phinor 07-01-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feds on D (Post 20182859)
I get that you're frustrated, but this should be sent to ESPN (as feedback), not plastered on an internet message board.

Didn't TSN stream FA Frenzy at TSN.ca last year? I'm quite sure of it.

ESPN360 feedback is directed to India where their customer support is. I don't think they care much about issues like this :)

Juni 07-01-2009 07:29 AM

Yeah I definitely watched it last year, here's hoping it shows up in half an hour.

Jack Bauer 07-01-2009 07:31 AM

Doubt they stream anything, TSN2's covering it for the first 5 or 6 hours

Albi 07-01-2009 07:36 AM

I confirm last year TSN streamed it, not sure about this time though...no link yet at their website.

blasimon 07-01-2009 07:36 AM

hockeystreams.com will stream TSN2 starting at 12 ET.

Juni 07-01-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blasimon (Post 20182950)
hockeystreams.com will stream TSN2 starting at 12 ET.

Not exactly work-friendly :(

Flyersguru 07-01-2009 07:41 AM

For us Americans:

NHL Network:

12-2 NHL Live
2-? TSN's FA Frenzy

Feds on D 07-01-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blasimon (Post 20182950)
hockeystreams.com will stream TSN2 starting at 12 ET.

Sweet. Thanks, man.

Flyersguru 07-01-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blasimon (Post 20182950)
hockeystreams.com will stream TSN2 starting at 12 ET.

I refuse to pay.

blasimon 07-01-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyersguru (Post 20183041)
I refuse to pay.

It seems that TML will stream it too.. but not too sure about quality, etc.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl-icehock...ee-agency.html

tony d 07-01-2009 08:29 AM

I wonder if NHL.Com will stream it the way they did the draft on Saturday. I hope they do, I missed it last year because I was working and wouldn't want to miss it again this year.

Acehawk74 07-01-2009 09:11 AM

Any word on NHL.com or TSN streaming?

Valic 07-01-2009 09:18 AM

Why the heck is TSN showing Wimbledon instead of Free Agent Frenzy?

Stuy 07-01-2009 09:19 AM

Wasn't last year where they had FA Frenzy and nothing happened. It was a huge waste of air time.

sg58 07-01-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuy (Post 20184137)
Wasn't last year where they had FA Frenzy and nothing happened. It was a huge waste of air time.

Yeah, 5 players signed the first 3 hours. Brunette, Sauer, Vrbata, Wellwood and Eaton.

Not to much to talk about other than speculations of what was ahead.

Acehawk74 07-01-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuy (Post 20184137)
Wasn't last year where they had FA Frenzy and nothing happened. It was a huge waste of air time.

Maybe, but its better than watching the movie Eurotrip for the 8th time in 2 weeks =P

cody275 07-01-2009 09:34 AM

Its not a live stream, but it is a list of all the people that have been signed.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11850

Shows how many years, yearly salary, etc.

I would assume they continuously update it throughtout the day.

Fatturdmanshark 07-01-2009 09:34 AM

What's Canada day like in Canada?...A real holiday like thanksgiving or something? or just very casual, go about your business type day? I'm from California and have never been to any part of Canada so i'm just interested!.

Valic 07-01-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundsHansen32 (Post 20184412)
What's Canada day like in Canada?...A real holiday like thanksgiving or something? or just very casual, go about your business type day? I'm from California and have never been to any part of Canada so i'm just interested!.

It's the exact same thing as July 4th in the states.

Flyersguru 07-01-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valic (Post 20184124)
Why the heck is TSN showing Wimbledon instead of Free Agent Frenzy?

TSN2, and it doesn't start till noon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.