HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Islander will make it to the finals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66138)

Perfect_Gravity 03-29-2004 08:48 PM

Islanders will make it to the finals
 
Okay i'm not saying this but on the Islanders board I found one guy saying this
Quote:

Originally Posted by hello!!!goodbye
Why the Isles Will (At Least) Make the Finals
That's right.

DiPietro is playing amazing right now and he's gonna be this year's Giguere.

Aucoin is a #1 defenseman and the ISLES RULE!!!

ISLES OVER TAMPA BAY IN 4!!!
ISLES OVER BOSTON IN 4!!!
ISLES OVER MONTREAL IN 5!!!

:yo: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly: :rolly:

I mean they are supposed to be somewhat biased, but comeon. We don't have a Montreal will at least make the cup finals thread.

Anyways I think it's funny :joker: , just wanted to show you guys.

Also they give Montreal the most credit as we make it to the semi finals, and were are NOT swept by the Islanders. We win one game go Habs :lol:

Karl Pilkington 03-29-2004 09:02 PM

:lol:

IMO the Islanders won't even make the playoffs... Buffalo is three points behind them.. I hope the habs put it to the Islanders Wednesday night so that Buffalo can pull within one point.

BLONG7 03-30-2004 08:53 AM

I would rather see the Sabres in the playoffs before the Isles... it's got something to do with Milbury... wouldn't he go crazy if this happens, it would make for entertaining TV! Then he would go nuts and trade everybody on the team!

Habber 03-30-2004 09:45 AM

At least he has the Habs making the Eastern Finals. He also has as actually winning a game against the Isles, something TB and the B's apparently won't be able to do.

Darz 03-30-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfect_Gravity
I mean they are supposed to be somewhat biased, but comeon. We don't have a Montreal will at least make the cup finals thread.

I for one think the habs are going to win the cup.

I don't mind seeing different fans on different boards predicting good things for their teams. I have a problem if he was to post that thread on this board, but I have no problem with that thread on the Isle's board.

Imo, anything can happen come playoff time, and although I doubt the Isle's make it past the first round, crazier things have happen.

BruinsGirl 03-30-2004 11:10 AM

I think you guys can help Isles to get rid of their illusions. When do you play them, tonight?

CREW99AW 03-30-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruinsGirl
I think you guys can help Isles to get rid of their illusions. When do you play them, tonight?


they play tomorrow night and I expect an nyi win.Isles are the more desperate of the 2 teams ;)

BLONG7 03-30-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREW99AW
they play tomorrow night and I expect an nyi win.Isles are the more desperate of the 2 teams ;)

Isles will be tough at home, and you are right, they will be very desperate, the Sabres are only 3 pts behind...

Perfect_Gravity 03-30-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
I for one think the habs are going to win the cup.

I don't mind seeing different fans on different boards predicting good things for their teams. I have a problem if he was to post that thread on this board, but I have no problem with that thread on the Isle's board.

Imo, anything can happen come playoff time, and although I doubt the Isle's make it past the first round, crazier things have happen.

I don't have a problem either, I just thought it was funny :joker:

Darz 03-30-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfect_Gravity
I don't have a problem either, I just thought it was funny :joker:


Good example of blind faith.

NWT Habs Fan 03-30-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREW99AW
they play tomorrow night and I expect an nyi win.Isles are the more desperate of the 2 teams ;)

Please don't wear that third jersey. :rolly:

Actually, you are right about the Isles, but the Habs can wrap up 7th with a win or tie. They won't roll over as they don't want to just "coast" into the post-season.

CREW99AW 03-30-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWT Habs Fan
Please don't wear that third jersey. :rolly:


that 3rd jersey's purpose is to blind the opposition.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 03-30-2004 05:39 PM

Each year, there's a surprise in the playoffs. Last year it was Anaheim. The year before it was Carolina. It could be anyone this year. The team that gets hot (like the habs were for that superb 15-games span) during the playoffs will make a lot of damage. You just can't guess which team it'll be.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.