HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Archer and Michaud (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66340)

Holly Gunning 03-30-2004 03:36 PM

Archer and Michaud

Not promising anything, but I may interview either Archer or Michaud (possibly even both) on Friday night. If you have questions you would like to suggest, please post them here.

Freaky Habs Fan 03-30-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyG
Not promising anything, but I may interview either Archer or Michaud (possibly even both) on Friday night. If you have questions you would like to suggest, please post them here.

Maybe you could ask Michaud what he think about the Danis signing. For Archer, maybe what are his goal for the next season. Don't really know for him...

db23 03-30-2004 05:29 PM

Just for a joke, remind Olivier that he still owns the best all time career records for Goals Against Average and Save Percentage in NHL history. :)

habitants9_4 03-30-2004 05:30 PM

Ask Archer if he thinks he got a fair chance with the Bulldogs. He never got a real chance in a top 4 role.

NWT Habs Fan 03-30-2004 05:31 PM

I guess for Archer, what has management asked him to work on to solidify a top 6 spot on defence with Hamilton next season. Also, what did he find most difficult in making the adjustment from the OHL to the AHL.

Thanks - oh, and I liked your interview with Larrivee.

habitants9_4 03-30-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db23
Just for a joke, remind Olivier that he still owns the best all time career records for Goals Against Average and Save Percentage in NHL history. :)

There are some other goalies with a shut-out and never played again.

NWT Habs Fan 03-30-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db23

Boy, I remember watching that period against the Oilers and feeling so sorry for him and just hoping he would survive!! And he did. :clap:

KILLger 03-30-2004 05:33 PM

Ask Archer what didn't work out in Hamilton as he doesn't seem to have been given a fair chance (from montreal's reports, so it seems).

Is it something with the coach not having faith in Archer's abilities, him not being at his best (due to his injury at the beginning of the year), etc...

I'd also like to know what he thinks his strong points are. I hope he says size and strenght, not positionnal play...

Rahan 03-30-2004 06:11 PM

Ask Michaud what he thinks he needs to do to break out as a dominant goalie, let's say for the Bulldogs.

Sonik 03-30-2004 06:40 PM

Could be great if you'd ask Michaud if he thinks he'll get another shot at the NHL?

Mike8 03-31-2004 01:15 AM

I'd be curious to know about Archer's weight training. He looks like he's improved his foot speed and has gained some bulk this year, but could still use some more.

Holly Gunning 03-31-2004 04:47 PM

Thanks, I will consider these.

Won't be doing Michaud though, he was recalled back to Hamilton today.

Brisson11 03-31-2004 06:41 PM

Is michaud the goalie with a injured shoulder? Because I saw him on Off The Record today, he sounds pretty cool. :banana:

montreal 03-31-2004 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
Is michaud the goalie with a injured shoulder? Because I saw him on Off The Record today, he sounds pretty cool. :banana:

That was Fichaud