HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Primeau expects to play Thursday!!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66364)

swflyers8* 03-30-2004 05:42 PM

Primeau expects to play Thursday!!!!

Ok, I know we have an update thread, but this isn't an update.

Just went to the Flyers site and his little audio interview is on there. He said he has been doing good since the weekend and the meetings with Dorsheimer have gone very well. He does intend to be in Montreal and to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :yo:

This is the best news all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's excited:

http://home.comcast.net/~poulinsflakjacket/kiddance.gif

RoDu 03-30-2004 05:53 PM

I hope he's not rushing back, those concusions are serious buinsess

Rex88 03-30-2004 07:30 PM

He has to give it a shot now if he wants to contribute this year in the playoffs.
Good luck, hope he is ready because we need him.

bennysflyers16 03-31-2004 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
I hope he's not rushing back, those concusions are serious buinsess

This is awesome news! Dude, where do you watch the games ?

Teezax 03-31-2004 08:52 AM

Finally some good news, I stillc ant believe that theteam lost both games JR came back in, i would have thought the opposite....hopefully Primeau's presence wakes them up a little bit.

Coburnfan05 03-31-2004 09:00 AM

I can't even put it into words so :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :cry: (happy cry) :yo: :yo: :yo: :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blindside9711 03-31-2004 09:21 AM

Well, we're a .500 team without him in the lineup. We MUST win all our remaining games to try to avoid Jersey in the 1st round. MUST! :madfire:

GKJ 03-31-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blindside9711
Well, we're a .500 team without him in the lineup. We MUST win all our remaining games to try to avoid Jersey in the 1st round. MUST! :madfire:

I want Jersey round 1.

bennysflyers16 03-31-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
I want Jersey round 1.

In some sick demented way, I do also!

Teezax 03-31-2004 11:45 AM

I do too, for the sake of keeping up with the theme of this year's playoffs being RIVALRY first round matchups. It will either be very good, or very bad. If we can get past our demons (no pun intended) in the first round, our confidence can't get any higer thus making us hard to beat in the following rounds, but if we lose, it's back to watching other teams play.

tytech 03-31-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teezax
I do too, for the sake of keeping up with the theme of this year's playoffs being RIVALRY first round matchups. It will either be very good, or very bad. If we can get past our demons (no pun intended) in the first round, our confidence can't get any higer thus making us hard to beat in the following rounds, but if we lose, it's back to watching other teams play.

The same can be said for Boston if they finally beat Montreal and also Ottawa if they finally beat Toronto. What a season it will be. It'll be hard to choose which game to tune into on Philly's off or golf night!

swflyers8* 03-31-2004 12:36 PM

I definitely want the Devils now. This is the team and the time for the Flyers to kick their a$$es. :madfire:

Teezax 03-31-2004 12:41 PM

Call me stupid, but I'd rather beat a healthy Devils' squad, then one being plagued by the injury bug. Word is that Stevens and Rafalski will be ready, which is great for them, but on the same token if we beat them, we do it with no excuses. It's going to 7 for sure.

donelikedinner 03-31-2004 05:26 PM

with a healthy primeau and jr, the flyers can beat anyone. bring it on! flyers rule!!!
:yo: :yo: :yo:

FlyHigh 03-31-2004 08:13 PM

i'd rather take NJ than Ottawa, Toronto, Tampa, maybe boston, maybe montreal.