HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Just to remind you how much you hate them Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66379)

RaTcine 03-30-2004 06:43 PM

Just to remind you how much you hate them Bruins

http://www.infinit.com/sections/medias/Canadiens_2.jpg

:mad:

Koivu2001 03-30-2004 06:45 PM

http://www.lhq.ca/Image/Gerants/boston1.gif

electric 03-30-2004 06:47 PM

:mad: :banghead:

RaTcine 03-30-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koivu2001

nice pic :) :handclap:

Brisson11 03-30-2004 09:50 PM

blow the picture up and sneak in the habs dressing room and hang it up on the wall, that should get them going :banana:

jcpenny 03-30-2004 09:59 PM

Honnestly, the more i think, more i want Boston in the first round.I Hate them more than the leafs. Their overconfidence is makin me puke. Two years ago it was Guerin, now its Rolston. We have a much better team this year so they better not take us lightly...

Guy! 03-30-2004 10:17 PM

Not to be picky or anything....but that was Kyle McLaren, and not the Boston Bruins. ;)

Oh, but I'd love the Broons in the first round. Should make for exciting hockey, although no matter the winner, I would think that, unless the Habs meet the Leafs later on, everything else will be anti-climatic.

Rivalries. The NHL has all but neutred most of them. Shame, because when you see two teams that hate each other playing, it makes it all the sweeter. Just harken back, for a moment, to the days when the Habs met the Nordiques. Short-lived, perhaps, but it might have been the biggest rivalry in sports. I know I've been told by many fans of other teams and other sports that they always wished the rivalries of their team could come close to matching the Hab-Dique rivalry.

Hopefully when they redo the sked after the new CBA they'll have the brainpower to make more of these great matchups. I don't care about missing Phoenix or Atlanta, I want to see more Boston, more Toronto. I want to see more Edmo-Calgary matchups. More Isles/Rag$/Devils encounters. Those games end up being playoff intensity encounters even if they're in the first week of the season.

You want to know why I like Boston? *That's* why. It's why I liked the Nordiques as well. Hated them more than anything on the planet, but loved 'em as well - if you can follow that. Now, Toronto I hate for an altogether different reason, but I still love the rivalry.

Bring on the Bruins and let it go to seven, every game in overtime. The Leafs in the second round. Philly in the third, since at least we have a little history with them. Detroit in the finals. Tampa? Don't care a whit. Ottawa? Maybe in a few years, but now? Dallas? They don't have snow all year, that's not a hockey city.

Who's growing their beards? Let's hear the rituals.

ACF

VAN-HAB 03-30-2004 10:25 PM

as much as I would like to play the Bruins (hate them with passion) I have a feeling that we will play the Devils. ps these new smilies are cool, like this one: :lol

Tuggy 03-30-2004 10:40 PM

I have a feeling the Bruins would beat us this time around :amazed:

Wildbeliefs 03-31-2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy

Infidel! Go back to your bruins board, you traiterous dog!

Tuggy 03-31-2004 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildbeliefs
Infidel! Go back to your bruins board, you traiterous dog!

:cry: That hurt

JOHNNY V 03-31-2004 03:50 AM

DANCE :gman: 1 HIT WONDER DANCE :banana: :banana:

VIVA LA :banana:

GO :bruins GO

LOOK AT THEO DANCE :lol:

Go Habs Go 03-31-2004 04:22 AM

:lol

Darz 03-31-2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuggy

NEVER!!!!!

Gros Bill 03-31-2004 08:30 AM

Why would I hate the Bruins? We've won 22 of the 29 series played against them.

AK-47 03-31-2004 08:32 AM

I don't need anything to remind of my hate of the bruins. Just seeing their jersey makes me want to vomit. I've hated the bruins forever. Actually, the hatred has been passed down generation after generation in my familly. Trust me, I don't need a reminder....

Go habs Go!

If we meet the bruins, it will be fun. God, I love beating those guys......

bb_fan 03-31-2004 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47
I don't need anything to remind of my hate of the bruins. Just seeing their jersey makes me want to vomit. I've hated the bruins forever. Actually, the hatred has been passed down generation after generation in my familly. Trust me, I don't need a reminder....

Go habs Go!

If we meet the bruins, it will be fun. God, I love beating those guys......

funny, but i actually got my 1 year old Niece a habs Jersey to use as a vomit mop....wish i had a pic of her spitting up all over it!!!

Habber 03-31-2004 08:39 AM

A Habs-Booins series would be awesome. Alot has been said over the last couple of weeks about which teams we match up well against, but I couldn't care less how we much up against the B's. It would be a great series to watch and that's what it's all about. (Well that and beating them senseless)

It'd be also be great for Team Canada at the worlds if we play the Bruins because after we beat them 4 straight Thornton will be available to play.

Habber 03-31-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb_fan
funny, but i actually got my 1 year old Niece a habs Jersey to use as a vomit mop....wish i had a pic of her spitting up all over it!!!

I had a little girl about a month ago and my brother, who's a Bruins fan, came to visit last weekend. Well when he got to my house, he was playing with her and I went to the bathroom and by the time I came back he had her dressed in a Bruins dress and was taking pictures. Poor girl hasn't been the same since.

Go :habs Go!

AK-47 03-31-2004 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habber
I had a little girl about a month ago and my brother, who's a Bruins fan, came to visit last weekend. Well when he got to my house, he was playing with her and I went to the bathroom and by the time I came back he had her dressed in a Bruins dress and was taking pictures. Poor girl hasn't been the same since.

And you consider that guy familly?

Mooch 03-31-2004 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy!
Not to be picky or anything....but that was Kyle McLaren, and not the Boston Bruins. ;)

Oh, but I'd love the Broons in the first round. Should make for exciting hockey, although no matter the winner, I would think that, unless the Habs meet the Leafs later on, everything else will be anti-climatic.

Rivalries. The NHL has all but neutred most of them. Shame, because when you see two teams that hate each other playing, it makes it all the sweeter. Just harken back, for a moment, to the days when the Habs met the Nordiques. Short-lived, perhaps, but it might have been the biggest rivalry in sports. I know I've been told by many fans of other teams and other sports that they always wished the rivalries of their team could come close to matching the Hab-Dique rivalry.

Hopefully when they redo the sked after the new CBA they'll have the brainpower to make more of these great matchups. I don't care about missing Phoenix or Atlanta, I want to see more Boston, more Toronto. I want to see more Edmo-Calgary matchups. More Isles/Rag$/Devils encounters. Those games end up being playoff intensity encounters even if they're in the first week of the season.

You want to know why I like Boston? *That's* why. It's why I liked the Nordiques as well. Hated them more than anything on the planet, but loved 'em as well - if you can follow that. Now, Toronto I hate for an altogether different reason, but I still love the rivalry.

Bring on the Bruins and let it go to seven, every game in overtime. The Leafs in the second round. Philly in the third, since at least we have a little history with them. Detroit in the finals. Tampa? Don't care a whit. Ottawa? Maybe in a few years, but now? Dallas? They don't have snow all year, that's not a hockey city.

Who's growing their beards? Let's hear the rituals.

ACF

I dont think half the guys here are old enough to grow beards :lol

TMac21 03-31-2004 08:52 AM

I don't know why you'd show a pic of that hit to remind you how much you hate the Bruins, that hit lost the series for the Bruins.

Mooch 03-31-2004 08:53 AM

Why does everybody have that same avator?

I like it when people have one single avator to themselves, its easier to identify people. Ahh, well im a looser i guess for being to picky!

bb_fan 03-31-2004 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habber

:eek:

bb_fan 03-31-2004 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47
And you consider that guy familly?

good point, but i dont really want to touch that one at all...........