HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   DC folks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66439)

Servo 03-30-2004 10:59 PM

DC folks
 
Anyone planning on attending the final game of the season at the MCI Center? I'm going just in case its the last for Messier (if he even plays). I also want to see Tyutin play. I was out of town for the previous game, but I'll bet it was worth the price of admission to watch Jagr smoke Kolzig with everyone booing him.

Anyway, I'm trying to look forward to Saturday.

JR#9* 03-31-2004 07:13 AM

I'm actually leaning towards making the trip down for the afternoon just incase it is the Captain's last ever game.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-31-2004 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servo
Anyone planning on attending the final game of the season at the MCI Center? I'm going just in case its the last for Messier (if he even plays). I also want to see Tyutin play. I was out of town for the previous game, but I'll bet it was worth the price of admission to watch Jagr smoke Kolzig with everyone booing him.

Anyway, I'm trying to look forward to Saturday.

I'm actually going to be in DC for the weekend but, alas, will not be at the game.

JR#9* 03-31-2004 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I'm actually going to be in DC for the weekend but, alas, will not be at the game.


How can you be in DC and NOT go to the game Signin????

The arena is great and it may very well be the last time you see Mess w/skates on his feet!!!

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-31-2004 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
How can you be in DC and NOT go to the game Signin????

The arena is great and it may very well be the last time you see Mess w/skates on his feet!!!

Wedding. :banghead:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.