HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   AH, forget that Habs, Leafs got much, much, much more. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=66971)

Mooch 04-01-2004 05:50 PM

AH, forget that Habs, Leafs got much, much, much more.
 
This team is going no where, EVER. Koviu is old and to small, Ribs is too small, too slow, and stick handles too much. Then theres that freaking rookie Komesarek, who's feet weigh in at 200 pounds each. How the heck is he supposed to skate. Then we have Dagenais, who sucks for too many reason to list. And of course that then there is Kovalev. WOW what a major bust. This guy is what 31, and he still hasent reached his potential. In all honesty he should be in the minors rotting away. The habs are crap, and its been showning the last for losses we have had. On top of all that you guys are all a bunch off fools, because you wine, wine, and wine like little cry babies. Go to your mommies and cry, dont come here to do that.

Im done with this board and the habs, heck im gona become a leaf fan.

Think about it Sundin is two Koivu's put together. Antropov is twice as fast as ribs, as well as twice as big. What ever we got, the leafs got double. Leafs rule, habs stink. I hope we meet you guys in the playoffs, because we are gona murder you guys 4-0 in the series. Ribs will disapeer, Koivu will disapeer, Ryder will choke on a chicken bone. Sundin will lead us to that long awaited cup, and of course Nolan will score the winning goal when he returns for game 7 of the stanley cup finals.

So long suckeeeeeeeeeeers!


Muhahahahahhahahha, GO LEAF GO



















April fools, Foooooooooooools ;)

I feel sick all of a sudden :eek:

RaTcine 04-01-2004 05:53 PM

I saw it all comin' but you didn't fooled me :P

Anyway, I think you should hate yourself for writing something like that about the Leafs and our Habs... :P

Brisson11 04-01-2004 05:54 PM

Hmmmm even on April fools we don't allow you to say those 3 words "I'm a leafs fan"
NEVER JOKE ABOUT THAT STUFF MAN!!!! :cry:

Mooch 04-01-2004 05:54 PM

Im ashamed of myself, LOL!.

VAN-HAB 04-01-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Im ashamed of myself, LOL!.

don't be, the post was funny!

Mooch 04-01-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
don't be, the post was funny!

but when you say your a le, leee, leeeee, leeaaaaa, leaaaaaaa, leafffff lover, you just cant help but to feel ashamed!

tritone 04-01-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
Hmmmm even on April fools we don't allow you to say those 3 words "I'm a leafs fan"
NEVER JOKE ABOUT THAT STUFF MAN!!!! :cry:


Isn't that 4 words?

Perfect_Gravity 04-01-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
This team is going no where, EVER. Koviu is old and to small, Ribs is too small, too slow, and stick handles too much. Then theres that freaking rookie Komesarek, who's feet weigh in at 200 pounds each. How the heck is he supposed to skate. Then we have Dagenais, who sucks for too many reason to list. And of course that then there is Kovalev. WOW what a major bust. This guy is what 31, and he still hasent reached his potential. In all honesty he should be in the minors rotting away. The habs are crap, and its been showning the last for losses we have had. On top of all that you guys are all a bunch off fools, because you wine, wine, and wine like little cry babies. Go to your mommies and cry, dont come here to do that.

Im done with this board and the habs, heck im gona become a leaf fan.

Think about it Sundin is two Koivu's put together. Antropov is twice as fast as ribs, as well as twice as big. What ever we got, the leafs got double. Leafs rule, habs stink. I hope we meet you guys in the playoffs, because we are gona murder you guys 4-0 in the series. Ribs will disapeer, Koivu will disapeer, Ryder will choke on a chicken bone. Sundin will lead us to that long awaited cup, and of course Nolan will score the winning goal when he returns for game 7 of the stanley cup finals.

So long suckeeeeeeeeeeers!


Muhahahahahhahahha, GO LEAF GO



















April fools, Foooooooooooools ;)

I feel sick all of a sudden :eek:


Man, you sounded like a 12 year old :). I was gonna make fun of your post starting from the first line. Koivu is OLD --- he would be a teenager on the old leafs :lol

But thank god it was april 1st :bow:

Mooch 04-01-2004 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfect_Gravity
Man, you sounded like a 12 year old :). I was gonna make fun of your post starting from the first line. Koivu is OLD --- he would be a teenager on the old leafs :lol

But thank god it was april 1st :bow:

Ah, finally i got some one!

Carbonneau 04-01-2004 07:35 PM

You are the devil

Mooch 04-01-2004 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonneau
You are the devil

Yes my name is Maple Leaf!

Brisson11 04-01-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tritone
Isn't that 4 words?

April fools :eek: YAY!!! lol

Habsolument 04-01-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tritone
Isn't that 4 words?

That's actually 5 words :D

oli500 04-01-2004 10:24 PM

god you almost had me there. This has not been a good day at all for me. My girlfreind played the worst joke you can possibly play on april fools day. She told me she was pregnant. :banghead: Of course I completely forgot it was aprils fools and beleive her. Thank god this day is over has I could not stand another joke. And to make matters worst the habs loose again.

Perfect_Gravity 04-02-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Ah, finally i got some one!

lol, ya you got me. I thought it was kinda weird that you still had the canadiens avatar on, i though you would have made it a leaf one. However you said you were gonna leave the board, so I figured you didn't care about the avatra.

That was the only thing, well also the fact that you sounded like a 12 year old, which I don't remeber you being like before. However I thought that maybe you had reverted to your true 12 year old self

but ya good stuff, especially the part about feeling sick :banana:

Darz 04-02-2004 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
April fools, Foooooooooooools ;)

I feel sick all of a sudden :eek:

Your lucky!!!

I was half way over to your place with my trusty friend 'tire iron' to have a 'talk' with you!!!!!

Mooch 04-02-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Your lucky!!!

I was half way over to your place with my trusty friend 'tire iron' to have a 'talk' with you!!!!!


:lol:

gunnerdom 04-02-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
god you almost had me there. This has not been a good day at all for me. My girlfreind played the worst joke you can possibly play on april fools day. She told me she was pregnant. :banghead: Of course I completely forgot it was aprils fools and beleive her. Thank god this day is over has I could not stand another joke. And to make matters worst the habs loose again.

Oh my god! that is mean as hell...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.