HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rumor Rumors from around the league??? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=669797)

Lapierre for captain 08-04-2009 05:43 PM

Rumors from around the league???

im wondering now that Nick Zherdev is a ufa if the Habs should sign and trade him to be part of a deal with sharks, the habs are in talks with about 4 teams SJS OTT CBJ and possibly L.A, we know Hamrlik could soon be a blue jacket, but what i want to know is if montreal sign zherdev what would there trade with SJS look like.

Hamrlik, stewart(rfa rights) to CBJ for Ryan Kesla

Kostitsyn bros, Ryan O'Byrne to LA for Alexander Frolov, 2nd

Plekanec, Halak, LA 2nd for Jonathon Cheechoo, Ehrhoff/Petrecki, Cotoure

clefty 08-04-2009 05:43 PM

Oh dear.

DarKarTs 08-04-2009 05:44 PM

Petrecki isn't going anywhere

Traktor* 08-04-2009 05:53 PM

I heard a rumor that Gainey is looking to trade Max Pacioretty to the Oilers for Marc Pouliot and Liam Reddox.

Xoggz22 08-04-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus Price31 (Post 20664310)
im wondering now that Nick Zherdev is a ufa if the Habs should sign and trade him to be part of a deal with sharks, the habs are in talks with about 4 teams SJS OTT CBJ and possibly L.A, we know Hamrlik could soon be a blue jacket, but what i want to know is if montreal sign zherdev what would there trade with SJS look like.

It's Rusty Klesla and he won't be moved for Hammer and another wing. No value there for Columbus sorry.

BillyShoe1721 08-04-2009 05:56 PM

Peter Forsberg to Philadelphia

MrNasty 08-04-2009 05:58 PM

:facepalm:

you can't be serious.

Reaper45 08-04-2009 06:00 PM

There's a Carcillo to L.A. rumor floating around but not likely to happen.

KRM 08-04-2009 06:01 PM

Sign him then trade him. Good idea. :facepalm:

FruityPants3* 08-04-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Ryan Kesla

:laugh::laugh:

rumrokh 08-04-2009 06:05 PM

I think Montreal should push hard to pry Rostislav Klesler from Vancouver. He's a gamer.

pdxshark 08-04-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Yes San Jose will be trading their two top prospects and an overpaid winger for ryder, halak and a 2nd.

oops meant plekanec:sarcasm:

Is it just me or do any other shark fans want to see the sharks finally acquire someone, halak and a 2nd from montreal just so this all ends.

DarKarTs 08-04-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdxshark (Post 20664598)
Yes San Jose will be trading their two top prospects and an overpaid winger for ryder, halak and a 2nd.

oops meant plekanec:sarcasm:

Is it just me or do any other shark fans want to see the sharks finally acquire someone, halak and a 2nd from montreal just so this all ends.

LOL .

Prendan Brust 08-04-2009 06:37 PM

I'd vote this one "Proposal of the year". Nice work! :naughty:

Burlington Bomb 26 08-04-2009 06:42 PM

Zherdev to Atlant Ufa.

TimeZone 08-04-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

This isnt NHL09....

Habsfan18 08-04-2009 06:44 PM

I don't know how this guy hasn't been banned yet.

Rob Nieds work ethic 08-04-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

sign and trade

Why don't you stick to playing NHL 09, okay?

Skraut 08-04-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

we know Hamrlik could soon be a blue jacket

Since I've repeated this in 5 different threads now, let me try a new tactic.

Quoting from the Columbus Dispatch beat writer who covers the Jackets
http://blog.dispatch.com/cbj/2009/07...and_that.shtml

Quote:

-- I've gotten a few emails from readers wondering if there's any truth to rumors that the Blue Jackets were pondering a trade of Rostislav Klesla and Fredrik Modin to Montreal for Roman Hamrlik. There is no truth, none whatsoever. No. 1 = The Blue Jackets wouldn't trade Klesla for Hamrlik straight up. No. 2 = Hamrlik is a left side, left shot defenseman. The Blue Jackets have too many of those already. No. 3 = Hamrlik is 35 years old and due to make $5.5 million this season and next.

Other than that, the rumor makes perfect sense.

KingPuckChoo 08-04-2009 07:09 PM

I've heard that Montreal wants to trade Max Pac, Yemelin, Weber, and Price for Erik Ersberg, John Zeiler, and a 2nd round pick in '10

i've heard that Price isn't happy with mtl fans, yemelin will only come back if it's in the West Coast.

ive also heard that Gainey feels Halak is their true #1 making Ersberg a logical back-up

also, MTL is searching for a "warrior" type player willing to accept any role including the 13th man, so Zeiler is perfect.

i've also heard that with the additions of Cammy, Gionta, and Gomez...Max Pac feels he'll never get a legit shot on the 1st line...rumors flowing that he has quietly asked for a trade

throwing Weber is really to sway LA into doing this trade

i've heard many things like this... :)

PinchedNerve 08-04-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cuban (Post 20665095)
Why don't you stick to playing NHL 09, okay?

The beauty of this overused, unoriginal put down is that everyone on this board - myself included - who wants to talk about proposals, speculation and rumours – no matter how logical; no matter how ridiculous – lives in an NHL 09 fantasy land.

How much of what is talked about on here actually comes to fruition?

Analyzer* 08-04-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinchedNerve (Post 20665297)
The beauty of this overused, unoriginal put down is that everyone on this board - myself included - who wants to talk about proposals, speculation and rumours – no matter how logical; no matter how ridiculous – lives in an NHL 09 fantasy land.

All of it, cause we're smarter than NHL Gms and GM

Skraut 08-04-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

almost as often as the things on Eklund's site come true.

vcx* 08-04-2009 07:15 PM

I hear Mario is in the best shape of his life and Morozov is talking to Ray Shero.

I am pumped!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rob Nieds work ethic 08-04-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

The beauty of this overused, unoriginal put down is that everyone on this board - myself included - who wants to talk about proposals, speculation and rumours no matter how logical; no matter how ridiculous lives in an NHL 09 fantasy land.

No GM signs and trades.