HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rumor: Francis Bouillon to Boston? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=676255)

Vanek20 08-29-2009 10:56 AM

Francis Bouillon to Boston?
 
According to Ti-Guy Emond and his sources on CKAC Revue de Presse, Francis Bouillon will sign soon with Boston.

Also, he told CKAC this morning, that Dandenault would've accepted a 750K contract to stay with Montreal but Gainey was not interested in him.

I'm glad for Francis, he deserves it! Good luck to him if this is true.

Whitesnake 08-29-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saku_All_The_Way (Post 20919367)
According to Ti-Guy Emond and his sources on CKAC Revue de Presse, Francis Bouillon will sign soon with Boston.

Also, he told CKAC this morning, that Dandenault would accepted a 750K contract to stay with Montreal but Gainey said no.

I'm glad for Francis, he deserves it! Good luck to him if this is true.

Wouldn't be surprising. It just the continuation of the kind of summer that our ex-habs are having. Saku should've signed in TO....

PunkinDrublic* 08-29-2009 11:09 AM

Ti-Guy Emond....:laugh:
now there is a joke of a person.

Le Tricolore 08-29-2009 11:09 AM

ON NOES! NOT BOUILLON!



Whatever...

HH 08-29-2009 11:18 AM

I thought he signed with the Rangers?

Dripper 08-29-2009 11:19 AM

Yay! Our right wingers will have more space to maneuver.

PunkinDrublic* 08-29-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryI (Post 20919530)
I thought he signed with the Rangers?

this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dripper (Post 20919542)
Yay! Our right wingers will have more space to maneuver.

zing ! Big heart, small talent IMO.

VAN-HAB 08-29-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saku_All_The_Way (Post 20919367)
According to Ti-Guy Emond and his sources on CKAC Revue de Presse, Francis Bouillon will sign soon with Boston.

Also, he told CKAC this morning, that Dandenault would've accepted a 750K contract to stay with Montreal but Gainey was not interested in him.

I'm glad for Francis, he deserves it! Good luck to him if this is true.

that's great news, hate that clown.

Kriss E 08-29-2009 11:36 AM

Who's this Ti-Guy Emond???..

BTW, he said Dandy would have accepted 550K not 750 unless I misunderstood (which isn't too hard to do considering my dog announciates better)..

Isn't Boston around their cap hit or over anyways??..


I also heard them say Tanguay signed for less than 2M, which would be quite a huge drop. I don't think he deserves such a drop..I mean Laraque makes 1.5M.

Andy 08-29-2009 11:37 AM

Well that's good news. Boston's defense has gotten considerably worse with Boullion and Morris. Ward is much better defensively than Morris is and Boullion is terrible, aside from playing with heart, he just isn't that good.

MrNasty 08-29-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriss E (Post 20919686)
Who's this Ti-Guy Emond???..

BTW, he said Dandy would have accepted 550K not 750 unless I misunderstood (which isn't too hard to do considering my dog announciates better)..

Isn't Boston around their cap hit or over anyways??..


I also heard them say Tanguay signed for less than 2M, which would be quite a huge drop. I don't think he deserves such a drop..I mean Laraque makes 1.5M.


FYI Tangs signed for 2M and turned down 2.5 from Minnesota. Both 1 year contracts. According to Russo's twitter.

Bronn 08-29-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsNewGeneration (Post 20919459)
Ti-Guy Emond....:laugh:
now there is a joke of a person.

http://www.jeanbrouillard.com/images...popee_rock.jpg

The Nightman 08-29-2009 11:52 AM

so...

Boston got NHL player Derek Morris and NHL player Fracis Bouillon, and lost NHL player Aaron Ward. Their D got worse this summer :handclap:

Kafka 08-29-2009 11:53 AM

If that happens, I wonder who I will be cheering for when Montreal will face Boston. I am happy with the changes Gainey did this summer (getting rid of Koivu and Kovalev), but with Lucic, Begin and maybe Bouillon, this Bruins team is building a near perfect roster. Near perfect because they are stuck with Michael Ryder and might be force to trade Kessel because of that.

Whitesnake 08-29-2009 11:56 AM

Geez, that will be mean a whole lot of booing in Bruins-Habs game. Lucic, Chara, Bouillon, Bégin, Ryder.....we won't hear the cheers and the clapping anymore....

Or I wonder....should we give a standing O to Lucic now? I mean he did expose what Komisarek was all about...;)

Kriss E 08-29-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNasty (Post 20919729)
FYI Tangs signed for 2M and turned down 2.5 from Minnesota. Both 1 year contracts. According to Russo's twitter.

Nothing has been confirmed.

Habsfan18 08-29-2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafka (Post 20919849)
If that happens, I wonder who I will be cheering for when Montreal will face Boston.

If you actually have to ask yourself that question...:facepalm:

Quite the fan you are..

Whitesnake 08-29-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan18 (Post 20919921)
If you actually have to ask yourself that question...:facepalm:

Quite the fan you are..

I do sense some irony in his post....;)

PunkinDrublic* 08-29-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 20919952)
I do sense some irony in his post....;)

I smell Sarcasm in his post also.

wedge 08-29-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitesnake (Post 20919887)
Geez, that will be mean a whole lot of booing in Bruins-Habs game. Lucic, Chara, Bouillon, Bégin, Ryder.....we won't hear the cheers and the clapping anymore....

Or I wonder....should we give a standing O to Lucic now? I mean he did expose what Komisarek was all about...;)

booing Bouillon and Bégin, two players who always gave their best for our team, would be stupid. They don't deserve it. I respect them, even if our team needed to get rid of them if we wanted to get better.

Coldplay 08-29-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafka (Post 20919849)
If that happens, I wonder who I will be cheering for when Montreal will face Boston. I am happy with the changes Gainey did this summer (getting rid of Koivu and Kovalev), but with Lucic, Begin and maybe Bouillon, this Bruins team is building a near perfect roster. Near perfect because they are stuck with Michael Ryder and might be force to trade Kessel because of that.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Way to go, good luck in your dilemma. :facepalm:

Habs13 08-29-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge (Post 20919994)
booing Bouillon and Bégin, two players who always gave their best for our team, would be stupid. They don't deserve it. I respect them, even if our team needed to get rid of them if we wanted to get better.

Correct! Never boo the guys that we traded or we didn't offer contracts to. Boo the guys like Komisarek, Souray and Ryder that left and went to the enemy (Ok #44 didn't goto the enemy...but...).

Maybe Kovalev for turning down a contract to sign for the same amount elsewhere.

Begin, Bouillion, Koivu, Dandenault, Tanguay, Kostopolous.... there's really no need to boo these guys.

PunkinDrublic* 08-29-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs13 (Post 20920167)
Correct! Never boo the guys that we traded or we didn't offer contracts to. Boo the guys like Komisarek, Souray and Ryder that left and went to the enemy (Ok #44 didn't goto the enemy...but...).

Maybe Kovalev for turning down a contract to sign for the same amount elsewhere.

Begin, Bouillion, Koivu, Dandenault, Tanguay, Kostopolous.... there's really no need to boo these guys.

No worries there....

Whitesnake 08-29-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge (Post 20919994)
booing Bouillon and Bégin, two players who always gave their best for our team, would be stupid. They don't deserve it. I respect them, even if our team needed to get rid of them if we wanted to get better.

Well signing for our greatest enemy would be just enough for some. And since when it giving the best for our team is enough to not be booed. Could you seriously say that only the ones who were dissapointing were booed?

By the way, for the record, I've been to the Bell Centre at least 10ish times per year and never booed once an ex-player. Still, nobody waits to see if I'll do it or not...

sXe 08-29-2009 12:33 PM

Booing someone on the other team is normal , it`s part of the game and comes with the territory. It`s usually more a sign of respect anyhow as you wouldn`t bother booing someone insignificant (unless it`s for a cheap shot or something).

Boing a member of your own team now that`s silly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.