HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Columbus Blue Jackets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Legein status? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=676315)

TSV 08-29-2009 05:32 PM

Legein status?

Will he ever be back on track?
or his one year retirement will hurt his chances ? he seems to be a rough time last year in the ahl.

when do you see him ready for the nhl?

PubOFH 08-29-2009 06:14 PM

I think he will log big minutes in Syracuse. He will make it to the bigs but he is going to have to learn how to give 110% in life.

Jovavic 08-29-2009 06:37 PM

I see him being used as a throw-in for a trade.

RBarRegular 08-30-2009 07:31 AM

I am by no means a bleeding heart liberal but I can't help but feel a little sorry for the kid. He's not the first 20 year old who's had a little difficulty finding himself. So his head got messed up by a girl or homesickness or whatever. He's not the first and won't be the last. I understand that some of his teammates may think he quit on them and he's not mentally tough. But give the guy a break. He's 20!

Note: This wasn't directed at any poster, just the overall feeling toward Legein by many CBJ fans.

orthosrgn2 08-30-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBarRegular (Post 20927021)
I am by no means a bleeding heart liberal but I can't help but feel a little sorry for the kid. He's not the first 20 year old who's had a little difficulty finding himself. So his head got messed up by a girl or homesickness or whatever. He's not the first and won't be the last. I understand that some of his teammates may think he quit on them and he's not mentally tough. But give the guy a break. He's 20!

Note: This wasn't directed at any poster, just the overall feeling toward Legein by many CBJ fans.

I agree completely. He is a young man who has learned earlier than most that significant consequences result from your actions. Fortunately he is only 20 and has time to correct his mistake, but he has a tough row to hoe! I wish him luck. If he survives this he will have gained "total consciousness"!

Viqsi 08-30-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBarRegular (Post 20927021)

This. He's kind of become a mental boom-or-bust in my eyes - either the experience is going to make him near-invincible, or we'd already lost him from the start. While I can understand folks who are quick to assume the latter, I refuse to give up on the possibility of the former.