HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Friendly handshake before World War III (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=67861)

WBC8 04-04-2004 06:29 PM

Friendly handshake before World War III

Just wanted to wish everyone luck here, and a promise from me to keep it clean throughout the series....The emotions will be high, and there will be times each side will need to vent, but let's keep it adult.....Good luck, and may the best team win...

Histrion 04-04-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8
Just wanted to wish everyone luck here, and a promise from me to keep it clean throughout the series....The emotions will be high, and there will be times each side will need to vent, but let's keep it adult.....Good luck, and may the best team win...

You have my words. I'll keep it clean too. You know, I don't really hate the B's or any team for that matter, I just love the rivality and having fun with that. There's no real hatred from my side so I'll be able to keep it cool unless something really bad happens (i.e.: McLaren on Zednik :cry: ). Anyways, good luck guys, may the best of the two team win!

Traitor8 04-04-2004 06:44 PM

Sure let's keep it adult..did you ever think that prolly 70% of people here are teenagers?

Dutchy 04-04-2004 06:48 PM

I can't guarentee anything, but I'll try to keep my clothes on...

I might have to go commando once or twice and I might soil my pants if we win the series.

Don't hold me on that last one.

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 04-04-2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
I can't guarentee anything, but I'll try to keep my clothes on...

I might have to go commando once or twice and I might soil my pants if we win the series.

Don't hold me on that last one.

And if Montreal wins the cup, I'll also soil your pants....

Mooch 04-04-2004 06:56 PM

Ok, Ok, i wont make fun of you guys when we win :D

No seriously, i agree that keeping it clean is essential.

Good luck B's!

Dutchy 04-04-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexandreTheNotSoGreat

I feel like there's a party in my pants and everybody's invited..

especially Darz. He's soooo dreamy!

mcphee 04-04-2004 07:07 PM

Just when I thought I was the sickest guy on the board, Dutchy passes me like I'm standing still.

Nice of you to say WhamBam, enjoy and keep your head up when you're over the middle.

Bud The Spud* 04-04-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Johnny is going to be so excited when he reads this.:D

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 04-04-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

And here I thought I was special....

Dutchy 04-04-2004 07:49 PM

Quote:

And here I thought I was special....

Now now, I can't play favorites... There's no "I" in pants.

Joe Malone 04-04-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Classy thread WhamBam.

I just want you to know that I do not hate the Bruins......and I will not hate them.....until at least the first minute of the first period of the first game. ;)

BLONG7 04-04-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Right on... nice post... should be a good series... :banana:

PrairieHabber 04-04-2004 08:00 PM

I never thought I'd say well done to a guy who has "Kill the smurfs" under his avatar but I have to commend you on a classy post Cam8. The Habs-Bruins of the 2000's is starting to shape up a little like those great battles from the Neely era. Thanks for starting things off right.

tnq 04-04-2004 08:06 PM

Go Habs Go !!!
Go Bruins Go!!!
I wish we will have a nice playoff each side. I wish they won't lowball each other :banana:

loadie 04-04-2004 08:14 PM

I'm sure most of us will be able to keep it clean...this will be a fun series. :) May the best team win.

canuck1957 04-04-2004 08:22 PM

I'm not going to say who I hope will win, trying to keep it a secret. I think it'll be a better series than the Laffs and Sens, not sure who I'm rooting for yet. Good luck to both teams and try to keep the injuries down.

Boardish 04-04-2004 08:26 PM

Good luck... I guess ;)

Vicious 04-04-2004 08:27 PM

I guarantee that you won't see me over your board *****ing. :)

This better be good series :banana:

JOHNNY V 04-04-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bud The Spud
Johnny is going to be so excited when he reads this.:D

HE MAKE ME, WANNA GET BUCKET NAKED .. :joker:

The n00b King * 04-04-2004 09:21 PM

can i get bucket naked too? nothing like being naked like a bucket!!

chicpea* 04-04-2004 09:32 PM

I will do my very best...to get into Dutchy's party.

Guy! 04-04-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

Ha! Don't think I didn't catch that little jibe at the end! :D We all know who the best team is (Boston)! What you should have said is, "May the team that plays the best wins!" :banana:

And, on behalf of the Hab fans who will be keeping their pants on, I'd like to formally apologize to both the Bruin fans and the boards in general for any mental images that may have arisen (pun intended) as a result of said words. Furthermore, if any of the posters who have stated an intention of de-pantsing, and that includes Darz (and McPhee and his lacy undergarments) follows through, I can say with full confidence that they will be ridiculed and made examples of (or in the case of McPhee, they'll have a brief photo shoot for a shady magazine and quickly shuffled off).

Finally, if, during games three or four, any percentage of the Bell Centre has de-pantsed for any reason, all Bruin fans will be entitled to two (2) free beverages of choice (as well as the spread from McPhee's photo shoot) except for Johnny V who will be entitled to a box of Vachon cakes and a complimentary Hab jersey with "ONE HIT WONDER" where the name should be.

We thank you for your patronage.

:D

ACF

Dutchy 04-04-2004 10:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY V
HE MAKE ME, WANNA GET BUCKET NAKED .. :joker:

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
can i get bucket naked too? nothing like being naked like a bucket!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicpea
I will do my very best...to get into Dutchy's party.

Hockey or no hockey, this party is gonna rock!! :yo:

BruinsGirl 04-04-2004 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy!
Ha! Don't think I didn't catch that little jibe at the end! We all know who the best team is (Boston)! What you should have said is, "May the team that plays the best wins!"

Well Guy! let me disagree... Until I see B's playing well in the playoffs I refuse to say they are better team. ( In my heart they are the best of course, just like for any die-hard fan his/her team ).

You are not gonna make us feel that we are better and more secure and then beat us. ;)

Two good teams are fully respecting each other and enetering the great series! :clap: