HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Sweden (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   New Jerseys for 09-10 season? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=678775)

Predatials 09-08-2009 12:24 PM

New Jerseys for 09-10 season?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Which teams will get new looks for the upcoming season?
Looks like Timrå added blue to their jerseys. I don't think they had that last season.(?)

KRM 09-08-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caps Lock (Post 21015752)
Which teams will get new looks for the upcoming season?
Looks like Timrå added blue to their jerseys. I don't think they had that last season.(?)

They did.

1978 09-09-2009 09:43 AM

Skellefteå's will be the same. I wish we had those retro jerseys for some home games. That would've been cool.

I think Djurgården has changed theirs, haven't found an article about it though. (Haven't checked. :laugh:)

KRM 09-09-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1978 (Post 21024977)
Skellefteå's will be the same. I wish we had those retro jerseys for some home games. That would've been cool.

I think Djurgården has changed theirs, haven't found an article about it though. (Haven't checked. :laugh:)

Djurgården do have new jerseys. I think they look awesome.

SwedeH 09-09-2009 03:44 PM

Djurgården:

http://www.difhockey.se/bilder/nymapp/3fdrak8u.jpg

http://www.difhockey.se/bilder/nymapp/2qauh987.jpg

Yabob 09-10-2009 02:53 AM

This will be Färjestads jerseys for this season:

http://www.farjestadsbk.se/bilder/C6...röjorwebb1.jpg

Brynäs have made some minor changes to their away jersey:

http://www.brynas.se/upload/Bilder/F...roja%20480.jpg

Based on the video from the photo session Linköping will be using the same jersey as last year (or one very similar), but might be changing the socks.

Bob Munden 09-14-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedeH (Post 21028954)


This is a huge improvement from last season's jersey's

i love 'em

Raggamuffin 09-14-2009 04:02 AM

Really like Djurgården's. Here's Modo's. Also an improvement.

http://www.modohockey.se/bilder/nyhe...sseJonsson.bmp

Yabob 09-15-2009 03:40 AM

And we shouldn't forget that the refs will be sporting new jerseys to (or perhaps we should... you decide).

http://static.hockeyligan.se/upload/...sson-10808.jpg

KRM 09-15-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yabob (Post 21101542)
And we shouldn't forget that the refs will be sporting new jerseys to (or perhaps we should... you decide).

http://static.hockeyligan.se/upload/...sson-10808.jpg

Oh dear lord...

PTmbp13 09-21-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedeH (Post 21028954)

Djurgarden is a winner, at least without the frekking adds. looking really nice those three. wich one are the third jersey?

PTmbp13 09-21-2009 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yabob (Post 21101542)
And we shouldn't forget that the refs will be sporting new jerseys to (or perhaps we should... you decide).

http://static.hockeyligan.se/upload/...sson-10808.jpg

but these are not the real ones theyre going to use in SEL, right?

Systemfel 09-21-2009 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeMan (Post 21197286)
but these are not the real ones theyre going to use in SEL, right?

They are. It's sad, Hockeyligan has more focus on refs clothing than on the game itself.

Yabob 09-21-2009 09:08 AM

They have been using worse though. It might also look different on the ice then against a dark background. I guess we will find out tonight.

dr-nix 09-21-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caps Lock (Post 21015752)
Which teams will get new looks for the upcoming season?
Looks like Timrå added blue to their jerseys. I don't think they had that last season.(?)

They added the blue outline on the numbers. Not sure if they changed anything else.

KRM 09-22-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeMan (Post 21197272)
Djurgarden is a winner, at least without the frekking adds. looking really nice those three. wich one are the third jersey?

Red one.

KRM 09-22-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yabob (Post 21101542)
And we shouldn't forget that the refs will be sporting new jerseys to (or perhaps we should... you decide).

http://static.hockeyligan.se/upload/...sson-10808.jpg

Looked better in action yesterday, but I still would have preferred if they continued using the grey one. Oh well, at least it isn't the horrendous Polarn O. Pyret outfits...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.