HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CBC Sched (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=68034)

LPHabsFan 04-05-2004 05:01 AM

CBC Sched
 
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/tvschedule.shtml

They will be covering every single series and every single game containing a canadian team along with one game of the tampa series :dunno: . All three of them....and that includes the habs.

AEKaki 04-05-2004 08:09 AM

Too bad 2 Canadian teams will get eliminated from the 1st round.

GilleZ 04-05-2004 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. kØUkLØs
Too bad 2 Canadian teams will get eliminated from the 1st round.

But 2 will pass in the 2nd, hehe

Go Habs Go!!

Mooch 04-05-2004 08:33 AM

I like the sched, because i live on Toronto. I get too see both the habs and leaf games. The Leafs series against ottawa is also gona be pretty damn exciting. Go Ottawa Go!, Go Habs Go!

I love April, it my favourite time of year. The first half of May aint so bad either!

mcphee 04-05-2004 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
I like the sched, because i live on Toronto. I get too see both the habs and leaf games. The Leafs series against ottawa is also gona be pretty damn exciting. Go Ottawa Go!, Go Habs Go!

I love April, it my favourite time of year. The first half of May aint so bad either!

There is usually one day in June when hockey is over,basketball is done and the CFL has yet to begin. I proclaim this 'National Sex Day'. The trick is keeping your partner from finding out why. You preface the event by doing things you never would ordinarily. Try 'lets talk, we never have time to talk about us', I tell you, it works every time. Be careful though,don't set a precedent, it's one day only. 'Let's go shopping' has been known to work too.

Highlander 04-05-2004 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
There is usually one day in June when hockey is over,basketball is done and the CFL has yet to begin. I proclaim this 'National Sex Day'. The trick is keeping your partner from finding out why. You preface the event by doing things you never would ordinarily. Try 'lets talk, we never have time to talk about us', I tell you, it works every time. Be careful though,don't set a precedent, it's one day only. 'Let's go shopping' has been known to work too.

:bow: McPhee, your fellow married habs fans salute you :bow: This is classic :bow:

mcphee 04-05-2004 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander
:bow: McPhee, your fellow married habs fans salute you :bow: This is classic :bow:

Maybe we could all meet that day, tell them it's a group sensitivity seminar. 'After all it's for us dear'.

skidboot 04-05-2004 09:14 AM

I'm at the age where the only thing getting hard on me lately have been my arteries.




National Sex Day.......ahhhhhh the memories.
:(

mcphee 04-05-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidboot
I'm at the age where the only thing getting hard on me lately have been my arteries.




National Sex Day.......ahhhhhh the memories.


:(

Great line, ahhh I hate when reality overtakes my fantasies.

skidboot 04-05-2004 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Great line, ahhh I hate when reality overtakes my fantasies.




and we can always fantasize......ahhhh sweet merciful work.

h-bomb 04-05-2004 10:22 AM

or you can convert your partner and make her love hockey.
she tells me that she hates me because now she cares about the games and feels pain when they lose. ;)

Mooch 04-05-2004 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
There is usually one day in June when hockey is over,basketball is done and the CFL has yet to begin. I proclaim this 'National Sex Day'. The trick is keeping your partner from finding out why. You preface the event by doing things you never would ordinarily. Try 'lets talk, we never have time to talk about us', I tell you, it works every time. Be careful though,don't set a precedent, it's one day only. 'Let's go shopping' has been known to work too.

Im not married yet :D

Jacques Strappe 04-05-2004 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h-bomb
or you can convert your partner and make her love hockey.
she tells me that she hates me because now she cares about the games and feels pain when they lose. ;)

My wife doesn't only not like hockey, she is 'morally opposed' to it to use her words.
I've warned her that I'll be living in the basement for the next couple of months, so we probably won't be 'seeing much of each other' (wink wink nudge nudge), but I suggested we could fit in some intermission sex. To my surprise, she asked "First or second?" Now I know she was just yankin' my chain (not in the figurative sense unfortunately ;) ), but that raised a good question. Would you prefer to miss Coach's Corner or the Hotstove in order to 'fulfill your marital obligation'?
I had to go with the Hotstove simply because the kids are asleep by then...


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Im not married yet

:bow:

All-Star 04-05-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GilleZ
But 2 will pass in the 2nd, hehe

Go Habs Go!!

No! 3 Canadian teams will move on to the second round. ;)

Aarex 04-05-2004 12:15 PM

Oh god, my old lady is going to hate life...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.