HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Nooooooooooooooo (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=69058)

Subban Fan 04-08-2004 12:51 PM

Nooooooooooooooo

According to CKAC, no change in the lineup for friday's game... :banghead:

julien 04-08-2004 12:55 PM

i dont think so .I think there trying to fake the lineup.We will know the official lineup few hours before gametime

417 04-08-2004 01:01 PM

No, there will not be a change in the lineup, I'm not surprised at all :shakehead :banghead:

Subban Fan 04-08-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julien
i dont think so .I think there trying to fake the lineup.We will know the official lineup few hours before gametime

I really really really hope youre right...

Marchy79 04-08-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julien

Exactly, EVERY thing to do with the team will go covert during this time of season... It's well known that people that even get injured on the ice will hold on to another body part to make it seem like that's injury rather than the truth.

Boardish 04-08-2004 01:30 PM

I'm sure it's isn't ''fake''. We'll stick to this ugly line up...

Mooch 04-08-2004 01:58 PM

Wow that just added to my pain.

Team_Spirit 04-08-2004 02:09 PM

Sundstrom was on the line for the 3 lasts game , he should be ready on Friday no ?

VAN-HAB 04-08-2004 02:37 PM

So what do you expect, this is Claude Julien not Marc Crawford!

Natural Habs Fan 04-08-2004 02:39 PM

:thumbd:

I wonder how Gainey feels about Julien using Kovalev on the third line.

Stefan_Latulippe 04-08-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB

Yep! The same guy who did not let Wayne Gretzky shoot in the Olympics.

markov` 04-08-2004 03:02 PM

I really hope this is fake.

deandebean 04-08-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB

So, now, Crawford is your line of comparison?

deandebean 04-08-2004 04:53 PM

The lineup will change. In his press conference, Julien stated that he will take the day to think things over. Meaning: this is not the lineup you'll see on friday; I'll talk things over with Bob and my assistants. And, maybe, with the captain if needed.

Relax, take a pill.

deandebean 04-08-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural Habs Fan
:thumbd:

I wonder how Gainey feels about Julien using Kovalev on the third line.

bob is all for it. If you think Claude takes these kinds of decisions all by himself, you know nothing about how a hockey team works.

bob said it best yesterday: you saw men against boys. who to blame? Well, go ask the culprits themselves, he replied.

Boardish 04-08-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deandebean
The lineup will change. In his press conference, Julien stated that he will take the day to think things over. Meaning: this is not the lineup you'll see on friday; I'll talk things over with Bob and my assistants. And, maybe, with the captain if needed.

Relax, take a pill.

Hope you're right dude. :help:

VAN-HAB 04-08-2004 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Yep! The same guy who did not let Wayne Gretzky shoot in the Olympics.

again you are being smart :shakehead

jcpenny 04-08-2004 11:00 PM

How can CJ not make changes?? I'm out of explanations and im tired of saying it but we got Kovalev to play on the 1st line! Put Bulis on the second or third but try to win with your best players. If someone needs to be booed it should be the coach for his poor roster management.

Rahan 04-08-2004 11:15 PM

Why would they change it. The lines were good, we just kept giving them the puck, that's the only thing we need to change to win it.

jcpenny 04-08-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Why would they change it. The lines were good, we just kept giving them the puck, that's the only thing we need to change to win it.

One change wouldnt hurt...Kovalev-Bulis ;)

ShootOut 04-09-2004 12:12 AM

Guys, puh-leeze. Julien's working with a line-up that many predicted would end 13th in the league, um, conference. So, you're expecting, what?

If you're to complain just for the sake of it, at least make it fun to read.

jcpenny 04-09-2004 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootOut
Guys, puh-leeze. Julien's working with a line-up that many predicted would end 13th in the league, um, conference. So, you're expecting, what?

If you're to complain just for the sake of it, at least make it fun to read.

C'mon! Kovalev on the 4th line? Sorry but its just stupid! Put him with Koivu and bring back the Bulis-Juneau-Dackell line.

ShootOut 04-09-2004 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcpenny
C'mon! Kovalev on the 4th line? Sorry but its just stupid! Put him with Koivu and bring back the Bulis-Juneau-Dackell line.

It's stupid until you notice that the people complaining that Kovalev is on the 4th line are the same people who complained about his lack of production when he was on the first line.

--------------------
Not speaking of anyone in particular, here as, since half of the peple have the word Habs in their username, I find it hard to distinguish one poster from the other (not to mention identical avatars)...

jcpenny 04-09-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootOut
It's stupid until you notice that the people complaining that Kovalev is on the 4th line are the same people who complained about his lack of production when he was on the first line.

--------------------
Not speaking of anyone in particular, here as, since half of the peple have the word Habs in their username, I find it hard to distinguish one poster from the other (not to mention identical avatars)...

He's only been on the first line (if you mean Koivu Zednik) for 2 periods against Buffalo so he hardly had a chance to produce with them.

Mooch 04-09-2004 03:41 PM

This thread is now officially shut down. :D