HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: 10.14.09 - Nashv- ERROR (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=692130)

worstfaceoffmanever 10-14-2009 01:25 AM

10.14.09 - Nashv- ERROR
 

sparkle twin 10-14-2009 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 21590439)
[IMG][IMG]
:damnpc: :damnpc: :damnpc:


:handclap: :laugh:



Dear Preds,
Please score at least 2 goals. Also, some line other than the 1st line or 1st pair dmen score some points, Please.

Thank you.

OpenWheel 10-14-2009 02:35 AM

Excellent. :laugh:

Come on team. Beat Dallas.

Cloned 10-14-2009 03:13 AM

Seriously, as one GDT-maker to another, this is the best GDT idea EVER.

:handclap:

Enoch 10-14-2009 05:40 AM

Awesome!

Stars99Lobo37 10-14-2009 07:05 AM

hahhahahahahahahaha That is hilarious. Great job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spank303 (Post 21590613)
Please score at least 2 goals.

Not a problem with sir Turco in net.

quartermaster29 10-14-2009 07:38 AM

Well done, WFOME! :handclap:

Here's to hoping there was a collective kick to the groin over that last hurrah and they come out playing hockey tonight.

Roman Yoshi 10-14-2009 09:26 AM

Do I really have to watch the Predators on the power suck again? :shakehead

Preds Partisan 10-14-2009 09:29 AM

Funny schnitzel!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:


Don't forget the line up card:

http://themorninglorivine.typepad.co...95ea970c-500wi

BigFatCat999 10-14-2009 09:38 AM

Are you suggesting the Preds need to sign Steve Jobs as the Power Play coach?

Roman Yoshi 10-14-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 (Post 21592482)
Are you suggesting the Preds need to sign Steve Jobs as the Power Play coach?

No, Dick Cheney for power play coach. He knows the value of shooting :yo:

utmfisher19 10-14-2009 10:01 AM

LOL

Best GDT ever

BigFatCat999 10-14-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetimo (Post 21592682)
No, Dick Cheney for power play coach. He knows the value of shooting :yo:

Is there a shotgun formation in the power play? Is it better than overload?

vofty 10-14-2009 10:12 AM

Nice job, love it!

Roman Yoshi 10-14-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 (Post 21592796)
Is there a shotgun formation in the power play? Is it better than overload?

I'll take my shotgun formation over your umbrella formation!

jstreet 10-14-2009 10:45 AM

Can we please spread that email far and wide all over the internet, I want to email that to every person in the Preds front office. Anybody got Poile;s email address?


Best GDT ever.



I think we only lose by 3 tonight! :handclap:

Ol' Jase 10-14-2009 12:32 PM

:biglaugh:

What a fantastic GDT concept.

MemphisMTLfan 10-14-2009 01:22 PM

:handclap::yo::laugh::laugh:

Now THAT was funny. Made my day.

Tonight the puck will find a way to hit the back of our net infinitely many times. We'll manage to accidentally score a goal.

http://i35.tinypic.com/fnxqhw.png - 1 Dallas

jstreet 10-14-2009 01:36 PM

YOu know what I say, we are missing Jordin Tootoo bad right now.

Think of the Oilers game. As soon as their first goal went in all fo the energy went right out of the team. It kept getting worse with every goal and there was never that momentum shift, that energy pulsing beat down, that interruption in the enemy's game plan.

Hate all you want, but Tootoo brings that to our game most of the time. he hasnt played and we havent seen it yet this season.

We got it a bit early when Arnott's line was able to get back on the ice and get a goal back, but outside of that it just isnt happen. And when the top line isnt clicking and Sully is having a 4 turnover night we need it.



Thoughts?

quartermaster29 10-14-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars (Post 21595473)
YOu know what I say, we are missing Jordin Tootoo bad right now.

Think of the Oilers game. As soon as their first goal went in all fo the energy went right out of the team. It kept getting worse with every goal and there was never that momentum shift, that energy pulsing beat down, that interruption in the enemy's game plan.

Hate all you want, but Tootoo brings that to our game most of the time. he hasnt played and we havent seen it yet this season.

We got it a bit early when Arnott's line was able to get back on the ice and get a goal back, but outside of that it just isnt happen. And when the top line isnt clicking and Sully is having a 4 turnover night we need it.



Thoughts?

Just one: is it sad when only one player can bring that? Shouldn't the guys with the letters on their shoulders be able to bring that? Shouldn't the guys in the suits behind the bench be able to bring that?

PredsChik 10-14-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quartermaster29 (Post 21595630)
Just one: is it sad when only one player can bring that? Shouldn't the guys with the letters on their shoulders be able to bring that? Shouldn't the guys in the suits behind the bench be able to bring that?

I agree that we are missing that energy that Jordin brings. Yes, the guys behind the bench and the vets (with and without the letters) should be able to bring this energy BUT think about our team this year versus last year. Jordin wasn't the only one providing that spark. We lost Fiddler and Nichol and love them or hate them, they gave us that spunk we needed. My hope is that Ward, Jones, and Hornqvist (as starters) can pick up what was left by those other guys.

Soundgarden 10-14-2009 02:23 PM

Nice job on the GDT.

jstreet 10-14-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quartermaster29 (Post 21595630)
Just one: is it sad when only one player can bring that? Shouldn't the guys with the letters on their shoulders be able to bring that? Shouldn't the guys in the suits behind the bench be able to bring that?

well said, well said.

and I agree, it should be coming from somewhere. Arnott is a beast when he plays angry, why havent we seen a little more of that?

and our special teams coach should be ashamed. We are 29th in PP and Dallas is 30 in PK I believe, so something should give tonight. If it doesnt then Id be very very ashamed

Enoch 10-14-2009 03:41 PM

Another year, another terrible pp. Whats our excuse this year?

ThirdManIn 10-14-2009 03:48 PM

Fantastic GDT concept. I did notice we had our ERATs set to Lackadaisical Operation Suffering Efficiency-lacking Protocols or Unsupportive Careless Klein(s) [LOSEPUCK(s)]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.