HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Carolina Hurricanes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What's wrong here? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=692875)

Sasha Cares 10-16-2009 04:41 AM

What's wrong here?
 
Stole this from the main board

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9496/wtfyt.jpg


:laugh:



Also, no whistle AND official score sheet gives credit to all for being on the ice at the same time... Great officiating

AcidQueen 10-16-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane_SVT (Post 21622586)
Stole this from the main board

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9496/wtfyt.jpg


:laugh:



Also, no whistle AND official score sheet gives credit to all for being on the ice at the same time... Great officiating

Wait what?

Who were the officials in this game, and why are they still employed?

DaveG 10-16-2009 08:34 AM

Dave Jackson and Marc Joannette. Joannette is regarded by many as one of the most incompetent in the league and Jackson (at least in my books) is no better.

Guy 10-16-2009 08:47 AM

This picture has been doctored. I can tell by the pixels.

:laugh:

Caniac4ever 10-16-2009 08:48 AM

Ya, I was watching that game then. If I would've had to guess I would've thought both refs had more than just a sports drink in their water bottles.

I know they can't catch everything, but... wow!

Gotta Catch Em Staal 10-16-2009 11:37 AM

What got me was that somebody pointed out that the official shift chart even has 7 guys listed as on the ice.

Sasha Cares 10-17-2009 02:33 PM

They almost scored too... Would 7 players have received a +1 if that had happened?

What the Faulk 10-17-2009 02:46 PM

More importantly, would the goal have counted? Isn't 7 men on the ice when a goal is scored reviewable? I know in the NFL it is.

DoomMF 10-17-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sam (Post 21642399)
More importantly, would the goal have counted? Isn't 7 men on the ice when a goal is scored reviewable? I know in the NFL it is.

Why would having 7 men on the ice even matter in the NFL?

(Sorry, pretty obvious joke, but I went for it anyway)

Sasha Cares 10-17-2009 07:32 PM

too many men on the ice is NOT reviewable, so it would have been good

Sasha Cares 10-17-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CANES (Post 21623222)
This picture has been doctored. I can tell by the pixels.

:laugh:

You are kidding right?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.