HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=69435)

The n00b King * 04-09-2004 08:45 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
 
:cry: that was such a bad goal!! HOW could we of lost this????

Mathletic 04-09-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
:cry: that was such a bad goal!! HOW could we of lost this????

Who's the rookie goalie in this series ?

Perez 04-09-2004 09:01 PM

I second that!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:thumbd:

CombatOnContact 04-09-2004 09:03 PM

Come on now, did you see the way the French Canadien kid dipped his shoulder and opened up Theo's 5-hole?

this one's for you Hab's fans

:banghead:

Mooch 04-09-2004 09:03 PM

Oh boy, Theo.

We deserved this game. We played well, except for that damn pp.

gohabsgo2010 04-09-2004 09:04 PM

Who's the ******* that just stabbed me in the heart? Jesus christ that was our game -- this kind of **** shouldn't happen.

BUT, if this really is the Montreal Canadiens and these players really do have what it takes we can come back.

BINGO 04-09-2004 09:10 PM

Ha Ha

s7ark 04-09-2004 09:10 PM

I'm pretty upset, as I spent most of my morning defending Theo in this assinine thread I found about Theo "losing his playoff magic" in the playoff forum. Great game until that softy. One on one, middle of the ice, first shot of OT? That's enough to break a team. Let's hope we kick butt at home (against the best away team in the league and the hottest goalie.... ughh!). If Theo can steal this one, I'm learning to carve so I can erect a Theo totem pole outside my apartment! He'll be open for prayer daily from 9 to 5 (isn't that terrible? I'm already thinking about next year's playoffs! :shakehead )

Whitesnake 04-09-2004 09:14 PM

Playing at home is great but you know how our stupid boo birds could be. Theo has no chance but to take the entire blame of that defeat if he doesn't want people on his back the minute they score.

Asking to go with Garon is nonsense, Theo's our No 1 and that's the end of it.

If he doesn't deliver, we will see then, maybe we could try to get that #1 pick this year... :D

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitesnake
Playing at home is great but you know how our stupid boo birds could be. Theo has no chance but to take the entire blame of that defeat if he doesn't want people on his back the minute they score.

Asking to go with Garon is nonsense, Theo's our No 1 and that's the end of it.

If he doesn't deliver, we will see then, maybe we could try to get that #1 pick this year... :D

Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck

Mooch 04-09-2004 09:18 PM

Theo's not going anywhere.

Management aint as dumb as us!

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Theo's not going anywhere.

Management aint as dumb as us!

HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !! :banghead: :banghead:

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 04-09-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck


Washington has the number one pick, but, yeah...whatever.

Whitesnake 04-09-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck

As far as I know the Isles took Yashin for Spezza, so why not?

But seriously, if you look carefully, I had a little :D at the end of it, that's why smilies exists....

Histrion 04-09-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !! :banghead: :banghead:

1 goal in two game. Even he had a 1 goal against average, we'd still lose.

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexandreTheNotSoGreat
Washington has the number one pick, but, yeah...whatever.

oh **** that's true ...

Mooch 04-09-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !! :banghead: :banghead:

Hey i would rather have Garon as our future, but the fact is management aint gona throw Theo away after one soft playoff goal this season. Look at Dan in Van for example.

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesome`
1 goal in two game. Even he had a 1 goal against average, we'd still lose.

at least the team would not have had their legs cut twice by **** ****ing bad goals

Whitesnake 04-09-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Hey i would rather have Garon as our future, but the fact is management aint gona throw Theo away after one soft playoff goal this season. Look at Dan in Van for example.

Ya, but Dan in Van is really not the solution for them and they won't win anything with him in goal.

Histrion 04-09-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
at least the team would not have had their legs cut twice by **** ****ing bad goals

Are you trying to tell me that he should've stopped the first goal? Where was the D? Look at the line change we had. It explains it all.

You guys really need to point out one vilain to have an Hollywood-like story, or what? Just get back to reality. We did'nt score the big goals when we had the opportunity to do so. Bottom line.

Mooch 04-09-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitesnake
Ya, but Dan in Van is really not the solution for them and they won't win anything with him in goal.

I know that, but my point is Managers dont give up on goalies after one soft goal.

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesome`
Are you trying to tell me that he should've stopped the first goal? Where was the D? Look at the line change we had. It explains it all.

You guys really need to point out one vilain to have an Hollywood-like story, or what? Just get back to reality. We did'nt score the big goals when we had the opportunity to do so. Bottom line.

I was talking of the 1st goal in the 1st game

Habs 04-09-2004 09:28 PM

We played well though. That's the positive thing to take out of this.

BBR 04-09-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !! :banghead: :banghead:

Theo was left by himself in the fisrt game this game they gave him
1 goal whit all there pp i am not saying Theo was great
but the rest of the team played better but they score
1 goal in 2 game what do you expect theo 0 goal every
game that what he has to do to win this serie.

Mathletic 04-09-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBR
Theo was left by himself in the fisrt game this game they gave him
1 goal whit all there pp i am not saying Theo was great
but the rest of the team played better but they score
1 goal in 2 game what do you expect theo 0 goal every
game that what he has to do to win this serie.

what I expect from a goalie that wants 5 million per yeat is at least not allow one ****ing bad goal per game in bad times


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.