HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I Think The Habs Will Lose In Games !! What Are Your Prediction Guys !?! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=69460)

CH Wizard 04-09-2004 10:45 PM

I Think The Habs Will Lose In 4 Games !! What Are Your Prediction Guys !?!

I think they will lose in 4 games because the bruins is leading the serie 2-0 and the canadiens are in a bad situation and with raycroft as a goalie for the bruins it will be hard to win a lot of games and the bruins are too good for the habs and too physical :mad: what are your prediction GUYS !??!?!

Clumsyhab 04-09-2004 11:02 PM

I said Habs in 6 at the beginning, but now, I thibk that Bs will win in 6.

Habs win Game 3
Bs win Game 4
Habs win Game 5
Bs win Game 6

CH Wizard 04-09-2004 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab
I said Habs in 6 at the beginning, but now, I thibk that Bs will win in 6.

Habs win Game 3
Bs win Game 4
Habs win Game 5
Bs win Game 6

But who know :dunno: if mtl wins is two homes games sunday and tuesday maybe we will the other games and beat the BRUINS but if GOD is with ous :teach:

Russian Fan 04-09-2004 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreatone
But who know :dunno: if mtl wins is two homes games sunday and tuesday maybe we will the other games and beat the BRUINS but if GOD is with ous :teach:

Remember losing our 2 games with the Nordiques back then to win it in 6. Pierre Page (Nordiques Coach) humiliate Sundin.

Zednik 04-10-2004 12:06 AM

I predicted Habs in 6 but now realising Theo is a choker and that the PP can't buy a goal: Boston in 4.

Team_Spirit 04-10-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zednik
I predicted Habs in 6 but now realising Theo is a choker: Boston in 4.

How can we win game if we score 0.5 goal per game ??? Don't put all on Theodore .

electric 04-10-2004 12:09 AM

Wow, I hope the Habs players aren't going to give up as quickly as you guys.

They played great in game 2 and got unlucky. The series isn't over yet, the Bruins still have 2 games to win.

chicpea* 04-10-2004 12:19 AM

My prediction is that you will make many more poor predictions, o great one.

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 04-10-2004 05:15 AM

Habs in 6, I'll be a real fan and stand by the team and its players. :banana:

YEMELIN74 04-10-2004 07:15 AM

it's not over... until it's over...

but i think they could be disapointed from what happen last night... they dominate but weren't able to score the big 2nd goal... so i think that they might play not as good as they did last night...
i just hope the fan at the bell center sunday are going to encourage the habs just to remind them that we're still behind them

GO HABS GO

Mooch 04-10-2004 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
How can we win game if we score 0.5 goal per game ??? Don't put all on Theodore .

Agreed. Seems that fans now have someone else to pick on, after Kovalev picked up his game.

Stefan_Latulippe 04-10-2004 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Agreed. Seems that fans now have someone else to pick on, after Kovalev picked up his game.

Perreault was not playing so we can't blame him. Kovalev played a good game. Brisebois scored. So you are right, fans are looking at someone to pick on.

Team_Spirit 04-10-2004 07:29 AM

Quote:

1000 posts ! Congrats Mooch :thumbu:

Mooch 04-10-2004 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
1000 posts ! Congrats Mooch :thumbu:

I feel good, but not to good if you no what i mean :D

Mooch 04-10-2004 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Perreault was not playing so we can't blame him. Kovalev played a good game. Brisebois scored. So you are right, fans are looking at someone to pick on.

Its so anoying. Ah well, Hab fans for you!

Stefan_Latulippe 04-10-2004 07:36 AM

Quote:

Its so anoying. Ah well, Hab fans for you!

I know, it seems that whenever the Habs loose we need to find a scapegoat. A loss is a loss.

On the last play, we could also blame Ward who played the puck at the blue line iso cruching Bergeron and blame Souray for the first goal when he was caught at the Bruins blue line and that led to a 2 on 1.

felixd 04-10-2004 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexandreTheNotSoGreat
Habs in 6, I'll be a real fan and stand by the team and its players. :banana:

:handclap: Me too, Habs in 7!

Mooch 04-10-2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
I know, it seems that whenever the Habs loose we need to find a scapegoat. A loss is a loss.

On the last play, we could also blame Ward who played the puck at the blue line iso cruching Bergeron and blame Souray for the first goal when he was caught at the Bruins blue line and that led to a 2 on 1.

yep. Boo boo's are a part of sports. We all make them.

Stefan_Latulippe 04-10-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

yep. Boo boo's are a part of sports. We all make them.

I know. You know my favorite whipping boy is Bulis... He is MINUS 2 last night and missed TWO wide open nets. But do you see me blaming him for the lost? No. We loose as a team and we win as a team.

prabak11 04-10-2004 08:29 AM

i will make a positive note now! i think the habs played a great game and THEY WILL BOUNCE BACK AND SHOW THEM WHY WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS! :hyper: :thumbu: :gman:

GO HABS GO! i dont know why but now i have more faith than ever in the habs!

David 04-10-2004 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreatone
I think they will lose in 4 games because the bruins is leading the serie 2-0 and the canadiens are in a bad situation and with raycroft as a goalie for the bruins it will be hard to win a lot of games and the bruins are too good for the habs and too physical :mad: what are your prediction GUYS !??!?!

THER'S A LOT OF HOCKEY LEFT TO PLAY YET...

s7ark 04-10-2004 10:45 AM

This thread needs some serious anti-bandwagon vaccination.

:attn: :dunce: :beatup: :hockey: :win:

Everyone take some of that, and we should be better by tomorrow!!

habitual_hab 04-10-2004 11:01 AM

Habs can beat Raycroft if they shoot high, like Brisebois did. I think it was Healey who said that was the scouting report on Raycroft - susceptible to high shots.

s7ark 04-10-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habitual_hab
Habs can beat Raycroft if they shoot high, like Brisebois did. I think it was Healey who said that was the scouting report on Raycroft - susceptible to high shots.

I have also noticed that while he stays square to the puck, he tends to lean his upperbody toward the puck as well to cut of angles. I'm wondering if a more lateral puck movement in front of him will keep him a bit more off balance. He is killer when he gets time to get set and vision to see the puck. If we could ever learn to pass like Colorado we might be able to get around him instead of trying to go through him. We don't get nearly enough one-timers from the slot.

EaGLE1 04-10-2004 01:44 PM

If we play like we are capable, we still can win this serie in 7. We must try to shoot high against Raycroft!