HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Begin (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=69896)

HFXMooseHabs 04-11-2004 09:54 PM

Begin

According to a caller on The Team 990, Steve Begin left the Bell Centre tonight on crutches. :banghead:

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-11-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =CH=
According to a caller on The Team 990, Steve Begin left the Bell Centre tonight on crutches. :banghead:

Damn!! And it was a cheap shot agrrrr :mad:

benji 04-11-2004 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
Damn!! And it was a cheap shot agrrrr :mad:

I KNOW. Help me on the damn Bruins board. They're saying McGillis' stick was broken and he was playing the puck! WHAT were they looking at?!?!

Aarex 04-11-2004 10:31 PM

This worries me to no end.

Brisson11 04-11-2004 10:33 PM

I don't believe he's hurt, i think he may have been charlie horsed in the leg probably don't worry!

#44_delivers 04-11-2004 10:35 PM

begin must play!!!

EaGLE1 04-11-2004 10:37 PM

I saw his leg squezze badly. I thought it was fractured for sure.

Now I really don't know what to think.

fufonzo 04-11-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
I don't believe he's hurt, i think he may have been charlie horsed in the leg probably don't worry!

Charlie Horses can hurt tho (for days). I got a couple this year in our playoffs (one on each leg :cry: ) and couldnt walk the next day and was sore all week. I was able to play the next day, so he should still be fine to play on Tuesday but it might be a little tender.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1
I saw his leg squezze badly. I thought it was fractured for sure.

Now I really don't know what to think.

I missed that... Now you got me scared. :whine:

RE-HABS 04-11-2004 10:39 PM

Two days rest with no practice will be good for him, he will play...he's just that type.

If anything it is probably precautionary at this point, if it was serious do you think he would have been seen in public on crutches?

Plus how do we know if this "Fan" isn't just blowing smoke up our *****??? He may be a Bruin fan causing ****!

Sotnos 04-11-2004 10:55 PM

Guys, please do NOT respond to trolls, report them by using the ! button.

Thanks, continue with your discussion...

Brisson11 04-12-2004 12:18 AM

Is a Troll someone who spreads false info.? :help:

jcpenny 04-12-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benji_ch
I KNOW. Help me on the damn Bruins board. They're saying McGillis' stick was broken and he was playing the puck! WHAT were they looking at?!?!

Why go for the puck when you have no stick? Mcgillis is 6'3 220, he could have tried to it Bégin face to face. But i'm not sure that Mcgillis stick was broken, looked more like he was reaching for it and got Bégin at same time. Smarta** play if you ask me...

HFXMooseHabs 04-12-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
Is a Troll someone who spreads false info.? :help:

Hey, I was just reporting what I heard on the radio. The caller's name was Tony if that helps. They repeated the news again on the station later on and it's in today's Gazette.