HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks Guys! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=70078)

Mooch 04-12-2004 04:00 PM

Thanks Guys!

Thought i would take a moment to thank many of you "experienced" posters for helping me become a more informative poster. If it werent for you guys i would never have learned how to post in a respectfull, and intelligent manor. It's not just the experienced posters though, many new (but intelligent) posters have taught me a lot as well. This is the ultimate Habs board.

When i came here, i was a lost soul who needed help. You guys have changed my life. I know sleep at night and eat three times a day. I even have a girl friend know, speak three languages including french, and have lost 2 pounds. Ok so i dont have a girlfriend and i dont speak french, and nor have i lost 2 pounds but you get the point.:D

Its true there are no better fans than Habs fans.

Thanks again, hope to learn more from you guys over the rest of the years im around.

:handclap:

KOMO_ROCKS 04-12-2004 04:03 PM

Thanks for sharing man :yo:

Les Zarbites 04-12-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Thought i would take a moment to thank many of you "experienced" posters for helping me become a more informative poster. If it werent for you guys i would never have learned how to post in a respectfull, and intelligent manor. It's not just the experienced posters though, many new (but intelligent) posters have taught me a lot as well. This is the ultimate Habs board.

When i came here, i was a lost soul who needed help. You guys have changed my life. I know sleep at night and eat three times a day. I even have a girl friend know, speak three languages including french, and have lost 2 pounds. Ok so i dont have a girlfriend and i dont speak french, and nor have i lost 2 pounds but you get the point.:D

Thanks again, hope to learn more from you guys over the rest of the years im around.

Yeah thank you guys. Before I came here I was even worse than Mooch ( :eek: I know ;) ).

(impersonating Mike Myers in Wayne's world) AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ !!! (put fingers into a glass of water and throw water on my cheeks acting as if I was crying)

Mooch 04-12-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
Yeah thank you guys. Before I came here I was even worse than Mooch ( :eek: I know ;) ).

(impersonating Mike Myers in Wayne's world) AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ !!! (put fingers into a glass of water and throw water on my cheeks acting as if I was crying)

Oh i dont think there was anyone worse than me :D

Is there an award for this?

Kovalev Is A Hab 04-12-2004 04:07 PM

You know you've been spending too much time on Hf boards when you start learning stuff off here. :lol

ShootOut 04-12-2004 04:13 PM

Although, admittedly, it has the feel of a Oprah program so far, with these two guys opposing each other about who was the worst guy out there, I believe that, if we manage to get some pushing and shoving out of this, it could translate into a well-rounded Jerry Springer -- Uncensored episode.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Mooch 04-12-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootOut
Although, admittedly, it has the feel of a Oprah program so far, with these two guys opposing each other about who was the worst guy out there, I believe that, if we manage to get some pushing and shoving out of this, it could translate into a well-rounded Jerry Springer -- Uncensored episode.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Its not 5:30 yet. We were just just rehearsing.

Tonight episode is gona be extra special

:joker:

Brisson11 04-12-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Oh i dont think there was anyone worse than me :D

Is there an award for this?

No problem man, I'm glad I could tutor you through this experience in making you better! :D ;)

Mooch 04-12-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
No problem man, I'm glad I could tutor you through this experience in making you better! :D ;)

:lol:

Thats not funny. :eek:

Les Zarbites 04-12-2004 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootOut

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

You're difficult to please. I mean .. I was crying out there !

On a sidenote my alcoholic uncle (who happens to be a kick arse pirate) from the milkman's side of my family used to tell me : "a man crying is like a woman fighting, both are the worst display of non-belonging to your sexual identity you can ever have the misfortune to watch !"

Cariboux 04-12-2004 04:52 PM

Mooch, I don't know you very much, but I love you too :nopity:

Mooch 04-12-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cariboux

Ahh, geee, thanks!

This place is getting weird

VAN-HAB 04-12-2004 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cariboux

too hot too weird

Les Zarbites 04-12-2004 05:13 PM

I don't see what you guys are talking about !

Mooch 04-12-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
I don't see what you guys are talking about !

:joker:

I guess your one of us!

Moumni_Bachir 04-12-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

You are welcome, Mooch, my friend, brother in law...wait what am I talking about? Anyone?

Mooch 04-12-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
You are welcome, Mooch, my friend, brother in law...wait what am I talking about? Anyone?

No, no, no, we are allies, remember?

We joined forces a few months back :D

Moumni_Bachir 04-12-2004 05:55 PM

Quote:

No, no, no, we are allies, remember?

We joined forces a few months back :D

Yeah I remember that, this will make a devastating team, I will teach you some french.

First lesson.

You are in the streets of Montreal and want to ask for direction, the way you usually ask for someone could be: " Excuse me sir, may you help me?" that's translate to "Hey le cave, tes brioche sont pas mangeables" If he looks bizarre...work on your pronounciation! :D

Mooch 04-12-2004 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
Yeah I remember that, this will make a devastating team, I will teach you some french.

First lesson.

You are in the streets of Montreal and want to ask for direction, the way you usually ask for someone could be: " Excuse me sir, may you help me?" that's translate to "Hey le cave, tes brioche sont pas mangeables" If he looks bizarre...work on your pronounciation! :D

Consider it done. Lesson numero 1, well taken :banana:

By the way i nominated you for Funniest Poster :D

Moumni_Bachir 04-12-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Consider it done. Lesson numero 1, well taken :banana:

By the way i nominated you for Funniest Poster :D

Youppi! means Yipee! I'm happy to hear that coming from an english who don't understand the 50% of what I'm saying!

You already have a big place in my heart :toothless

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 04-12-2004 06:06 PM

I think this is starting to blossom into love...

Moumni_Bachir 04-12-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexandreTheNotSoGreat
I think this is starting to blossom into love...

You are simply jealous :teach:

electric 04-12-2004 06:18 PM

I'm going to bang my head on the wall until it explodes.

Just watch me.

:banghead:

Moumni_Bachir 04-12-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by electric
I'm going to bang my head on the wall until it explodes.

Just watch me.

:banghead:

Fait attention aux dégats d'eau.