HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Did #44_delivers get arrested? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=70390)

Rahan 04-13-2004 03:39 PM

Did #44_delivers get arrested?
 
Since his post about his Jet Lee-like performance after Game One(I think), we didn't hear much of our fellow poster #44_delivers. Word on the streets is that he's hiding under a rock, others say he's reading his edition of the Reader's Digest.
Where does the truth lie? You be the judge.

Guy Caballero 04-13-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Since his post about his Jet Lee-like performance after Game One(I think), we didn't hear much of our fellow poster #44_delivers. Word on the streets is that he's hiding under a rock, others say he's reading his edition of the Reader's Digest.
Where does the truth lie? You be the judge.

Ever seen Commando? I'm willing to bet it was something like that.

Rahan 04-13-2004 03:57 PM

Yeah, great movie. Arnold was good in that one! I hope he gets his little girl back soon, then! Thinking about that... if the bad guys are as many as in Commando, that would be a piece of cake for our friend #44_delivers. They surely don't know who they're playing with!

Guy Caballero 04-13-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Yeah, great movie. Arnold was good in that one! I hope he gets his little girl back soon, then! Thinking about that... if the bad guys are as many as in Commando, that would be a piece of cake for our friend #44_delivers. They surely don't know who they're playing with!

In the Canadian military, I wonder if they teach you to fall 100 feet out of a plane into a foot of water and not receive a scratch.

#44_delivers 04-13-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Since his post about his Jet Lee-like performance after Game One(I think), we didn't hear much of our fellow poster #44_delivers. Word on the streets is that he's hiding under a rock, others say he's reading his edition of the Reader's Digest.
Where does the truth lie? You be the judge.

im chill'n waiting for the game :)
nothing ever hapend but i had a panic attach for a couple days.
anyways i pilled up 90% of my posts and waz here 24/7 when i had my cast on about 3 weeks ago, ever since there removed im rarely here, just like you guys im chill'n waiting for the game to start with a couple of friends, no drinks for me though i rarely do have any.
i wish i never started that last thread, i asked saku k to delete and and thank god he did, i had a panic attack over that incident for a couple of days and that thread was a stupid reminder, but now i don't give a $hit about it at, you know **** it, idont care.
anyways GO HABS GO its all about our boys in blue red white right now i hope begin plays, and theodore plays like his old self becuase he is the key, ps: im in montreal for game 6, that'll be my first playoff game in montreal and im definaitly going to lose my voice, ill be the loudest guy in there. i got my red horn and big flag ready :D

Mooch 04-13-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
im chill'n waiting for the game :)
nothing ever hapend but i had a panic attach for a couple days.
anyways i pilled up 90% of my posts and waz here 24/7 when i had my cast on about 3 weeks ago, ever since there removed im rarely here, just like you guys im chill'n waiting for the game to start with a couple of friends, no drinks for me though i rarely do have any.
i wish i never started that last thread, i asked saku k to delete and and thank god he did, i had a panic attack over that incident for a couple of days and that thread was a stupid reminder, but now i don't give a $hit about it at, you know **** it, idont care.
anyways GO HABS GO its all about our boys in blue red white right now i hope begin plays, and theodore plays like his old self becuase he is the key, ps: im in montreal for game 6, that'll be my first playoff game in montreal and im definaitly going to lose my voice, ill be the loudest guy in there. i got my red horn and big flag ready :D

What did you say in your post?

#44_delivers 04-13-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
What did you say in your post?

id perfer not to get into that again my friend.

Mooch 04-13-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
id perfer not to get into that again my friend.

It must be bad :lol

Im gona search and find it, dont worry i wont bring it up ;)

Rahan 04-13-2004 05:30 PM

Good to hear from you again!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.