HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Did #44_delivers get arrested? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=70390)

Rahan 04-13-2004 03:39 PM

Did #44_delivers get arrested?

Since his post about his Jet Lee-like performance after Game One(I think), we didn't hear much of our fellow poster #44_delivers. Word on the streets is that he's hiding under a rock, others say he's reading his edition of the Reader's Digest.
Where does the truth lie? You be the judge.

Guy Caballero 04-13-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Since his post about his Jet Lee-like performance after Game One(I think), we didn't hear much of our fellow poster #44_delivers. Word on the streets is that he's hiding under a rock, others say he's reading his edition of the Reader's Digest.

Ever seen Commando? I'm willing to bet it was something like that.

Rahan 04-13-2004 03:57 PM

Yeah, great movie. Arnold was good in that one! I hope he gets his little girl back soon, then! Thinking about that... if the bad guys are as many as in Commando, that would be a piece of cake for our friend #44_delivers. They surely don't know who they're playing with!

Guy Caballero 04-13-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah, great movie. Arnold was good in that one! I hope he gets his little girl back soon, then! Thinking about that... if the bad guys are as many as in Commando, that would be a piece of cake for our friend #44_delivers. They surely don't know who they're playing with!

In the Canadian military, I wonder if they teach you to fall 100 feet out of a plane into a foot of water and not receive a scratch.

#44_delivers 04-13-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

im chill'n waiting for the game :)
nothing ever hapend but i had a panic attach for a couple days.
anyways i pilled up 90% of my posts and waz here 24/7 when i had my cast on about 3 weeks ago, ever since there removed im rarely here, just like you guys im chill'n waiting for the game to start with a couple of friends, no drinks for me though i rarely do have any.
i wish i never started that last thread, i asked saku k to delete and and thank god he did, i had a panic attack over that incident for a couple of days and that thread was a stupid reminder, but now i don't give a $hit about it at, you know **** it, idont care.
anyways GO HABS GO its all about our boys in blue red white right now i hope begin plays, and theodore plays like his old self becuase he is the key, ps: im in montreal for game 6, that'll be my first playoff game in montreal and im definaitly going to lose my voice, ill be the loudest guy in there. i got my red horn and big flag ready :D

Mooch 04-13-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
im chill'n waiting for the game :)
nothing ever hapend but i had a panic attach for a couple days.
anyways i pilled up 90% of my posts and waz here 24/7 when i had my cast on about 3 weeks ago, ever since there removed im rarely here, just like you guys im chill'n waiting for the game to start with a couple of friends, no drinks for me though i rarely do have any.
i wish i never started that last thread, i asked saku k to delete and and thank god he did, i had a panic attack over that incident for a couple of days and that thread was a stupid reminder, but now i don't give a $hit about it at, you know **** it, idont care.
anyways GO HABS GO its all about our boys in blue red white right now i hope begin plays, and theodore plays like his old self becuase he is the key, ps: im in montreal for game 6, that'll be my first playoff game in montreal and im definaitly going to lose my voice, ill be the loudest guy in there. i got my red horn and big flag ready :D

What did you say in your post?

#44_delivers 04-13-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
What did you say in your post?

id perfer not to get into that again my friend.

Mooch 04-13-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
id perfer not to get into that again my friend.

It must be bad :lol

Im gona search and find it, dont worry i wont bring it up ;)

Rahan 04-13-2004 05:30 PM

Good to hear from you again!!