HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   PGT: Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings 11/21/09 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=706103)

kingsholygrail 11-21-2009 05:35 PM

Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings 11/21/09

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/v...cery-bag-5.jpg

Kings lose with fashion.

0-2 without Smyth.

Murray says no to the refs!

Discuss!

Reaper45 11-21-2009 05:36 PM

Jwm1986 11-21-2009 05:37 PM

the kings arent playing very good...im starting to get into frustrated mode, which is how ive felt the past 8 years....i dont like it....

123slam 11-21-2009 05:38 PM

hahahahaha great choice reaper.

i don't want to watch another game until smyth comes back, but sadly because i love this team so ****ing much, i'm gonna waste hours of my life watching this ****** piece of garbage franchise lose more and more games. **** this team.

Cutty Sarkn3ss* 11-21-2009 05:39 PM

Can anyone tell me the correct amount of times Dustin Brown dove/exaggerated hits/trips today?. . .

William H Bonney 11-21-2009 05:39 PM

I'm sure I'll get blasted, but it's time to get rid of this coaching staff.

We're sinking like a stone right now and this team needs a big time change.

Peter Laviolette?

Reaper45 11-21-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123slam (Post 22241869)
hahahahaha great choice reaper.

i don't want to watch another game until smyth comes back, but sadly because i love this team so ****ing much, i'm gonna waste hours of my life watching this ****** piece of garbage franchise lose more and more games. **** this team.

We all are. We've all done it for so long. The start of this season gave us the impression they were over the suck. The suck has returned. We hate the suck, but we were used to it when they sucked for so long so it wasn't bad, it was just kind of expected. Now we're expecting to win so when the suck shows up, it's heartbreaking.

Ziggy Stardust 11-21-2009 05:40 PM

At least the Benny Hill theme is entertaining. The same can't be said about the Kings.

Reaper45 11-21-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William H Bonney (Post 22241882)
I'm sure I'll get blasted, but it's time to get rid of this coaching staff.

We're sinking like a stone right now and this team needs a big time change.

Peter Laviolette?

At the very least Kompon needs to go. And what happened to last year's Mark Hardy? His defense sucks.

Fangio 11-21-2009 05:41 PM

I have to credit the Flames for their play. They read the plays well, had a very active stick, picking off passes and creating a lot of rushes. They simply outplayed the Kings.

PP was lousy as always

Albi 11-21-2009 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45 (Post 22241898)
We all are. We've all done it for so long. The start of this season gave us the impression they were over the suck. The suck has returned. We hate the suck, but we were used to it when they sucked for so long so it wasn't bad, it was just kind of expected. Now we're expecting to win so when the suck shows up, it's heartbreaking.

I agree with Reaper Shakespeare

And Murray needs to go, seriously.
Aside from the fact this team has no game, putting Ivanans on the 3rd line is a good enough reason to sack him.

kingsholygrail 11-21-2009 05:42 PM

At this rate, the only reason I'm going to have to go the Blues vs. Kings game on Dec 5th is for the Luc bobble head.

WhatTheFox 11-21-2009 05:42 PM

I'm just trying to figure out if LA is really that bad or is Smyth really that good.

Brad Doty 11-21-2009 05:42 PM

Reminiscent of last year's team. No heart. No response. I'm hanging this one on the coaching and the leadership. I'm ****ing disgusted that Phaneuf can take a shot at Kopitar after the whistle with NO ONE doing anything about it. Going over there and having a chat with him is not a response.

Davis Drewiske had a wonderful game on both defense and in moving the puck. I'm VERY glad he's on the squad.

I don't care about Doughty's goal. He played like absolute crap with and without the puck today.

This team is quickly regressing into the no heart squad from last year. They look like they've stopped believing.

saintsnsoldiers 11-21-2009 05:43 PM

This team isn't going anywhere until we get Stoll off the power play and we get a legit #1 goalie.

Reaper45 11-21-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsholygrail (Post 22241935)
At this rate, the only reason I'm going to have to go the Blues vs. Kings game on Dec 5th is for the Luc bobble head.

Same here. And I have season seats.

Roxo 11-21-2009 05:43 PM

where's the tanking to get taylor hall thread? I could'nt find it...

William H Bonney 11-21-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingme00 (Post 22241936)
I'm just trying to figure out if LA is really that bad or is Smyth really that good.

Obviously missing Smyth hurts, but even then I think it's being overstated a bit. Our first line wasn't producing that much his last 5 games or so, it's just continued even more now that he's out.

Our first line was never going to keep producing at that ridiculous rate.

Brad Doty 11-21-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsholygrail (Post 22241935)

Yep.

I already called my ticket guy to change my mind about my mini pack. I was going to bring a good amount of friends to the Chicago game next weekend, but I have no desire to watch this team get pounded into the ground anymore.

Reaper45 11-21-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN14 (Post 22241937)
Reminiscent of last year's team. No heart. No response. I'm hanging this one on the coaching and the leadership. I'm ****ing disgusted that Phaneuf can take a shot at Kopitar after the whistle with NO ONE doing anything about it. Going over there and having a chat with him is not a response.

Davis Drewiske had a wonderful game on both defense and in moving the puck. I'm VERY glad he's on the squad.

I don't care about Doughty's goal. He played like absolute crap with and without the puck today.

This team is quickly regressing into the no heart squad from last year. They look like they've stopped believing.

Sign me up for league minimum. I'll drop them with Phaneuf, eat some punches but at least I'd show everyone I have heart and am willing to stand up for my teammates.

123slam 11-21-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsnsoldiers (Post 22241944)
This team isn't going anywhere until we get Stoll off the power play and we get a legit #1 goalie.

Agreed. Honestly, Quick isn't cutting it. He hasn't for a while. He's not a #1 goaltender. With our luck, Bernier and Zatkoff are gonna be flops and we're gonna be ****** for another 10 years. **** this team. **** DL. **** TM. **** MH. **** JK. **** PA.

Albi 11-21-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45 (Post 22241950)
Same here. And I have season seats.

Sean, why didn't you go today?

William H Bonney 11-21-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MN14 (Post 22241937)

I support all of this.

kingsholygrail 11-21-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

You know it's bad when Ivanans is a 3rd line left winger.

Carbonneau 21 11-21-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

stoll is not the problem with the pp...if anything, the team isnt making good use of his shot at the point enough.