HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   It's All My Fault!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=70685)

All-Star 04-14-2004 01:59 PM

It's All My Fault!!!

I would just like to point out that I blame myself for the Habs' loss last night. :blush:

Yesterday morning, not being able to stand the itch anymore, I shaved my playoff beard off. :eek:

I apologize for having let the team and you fans down. :banghead:

Mooch 04-14-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
I would just like to point out that I blame myself for the Habs' loss last night. :blush:

Yesterday morning, not being able to stand the itch anymore, I shaved my playoff beard off. :eek:

I apologize for having let the team and you fans down. :banghead:

Im disapointed:shakehead , but your forgiven

Hey if i can forgive Kovalev, i can shure as h*ll forgive ya bro :D

Gros Bill 04-14-2004 02:11 PM

Don't worry about, All-star. It's actually all my fault. I..., I..., I can't live with the guilt today. It's hard to admit, but I didn't follow the prescribed rituals - I missed the 8 step beer check, the chicken sacrifice and the whole "blow the roof off the dump before the game even starts" thing. I admit it's been a long season and we're all a bit tired and my back really hurts - but that is no excuse.

I've let everyone down and I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Next game, I'm going the whole nine yards, even including a daring move : I will perform the elegant but gory "hang the ref in effigy" routine EVEN BEFORE THE GAME STARTS!!!

Go Habs Go

Mooch 04-14-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Don't worry about, All-star. It's actually all my fault. I..., I..., I can't live with the guilt today. It's hard to admit, but I didn't follow the prescribed rituals - I missed the 8 step beer check, the chicken sacrifice and the whole "blow the roof off the dump before the game even starts" thing. I admit it's been a long season and we're all a bit tired and my back really hurts - but that is no excuse.

I've let everyone down and I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Next game, I'm going the whole nine yards, even including a daring move : I will perform the elegant but gory "hang the ref in effigy" routine EVEN BEFORE THE GAME STARTS!!!

Go Habs Go

You must go through a 16 step beer check. Do not fail us again!

Habs 04-14-2004 02:13 PM

I regret to inform everyone, that I changed my underwear after game 3. I feel like it was my fault.

Mooch 04-14-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs
I regret to inform everyone, that I changed my underwear after game 3. I feel like it was my fault.

Yes, yes, its your fault too, everybodys fault but mine :D

Raider917 04-14-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Yes, yes, its your fault too, everybodys fault but mine :D

i changed my avatar back to the pre-playoff one a couple of games ago so its partly my fault too. :banghead:

PJ Wiggum 04-14-2004 02:29 PM

I am also to blame for the loss, as soon as I tuned into the game yesterday Ribeiro scored his first goal, I was excited so I came here to see what was up, then Nylander scored, after that I went into the room and watched Kovalev score and then Ribeiro again, I thought they were up by 2 so I'll try here again, Boston ties it, so during overtime I watched thorugh the whole thing in my room and when that was over I thought they can win with out me, so I went to sleep because its late out here (around 11:30) and when I woke up I found out they lost the game, so I hit myself hard for that mistake. So for the next game I'm watching the whole thing no ifs ands or buts.

Mooch 04-14-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider917
i changed my avatar back to the pre-playoff one a couple of games ago so its partly my fault too. :banghead:

Oh, yes, your fault too :thumbu:

Gros Bill 04-14-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerf
I am also to blame for the loss, as soon as I tuned into the game yesterday Ribeiro scored his first goal, I was excited so I came here to see what was up, then Nylander scored, after that I went into the room and watched Kovalev score and then Ribeiro again, I thought they were up by 2 so I'll try here again, Boston ties it, so during overtime I watched thorugh the whole thing in my room and when that was over I thought they can win with out me, so I went to sleep because its late out here (around 11:30) and when I woke up I found out they lost the game, so I hit myself hard for that mistake. So for the next game I'm watching the whole thing no ifs ands or buts.

You'd better, otherwise we'll send McPhee after you.

Vicious 04-14-2004 02:31 PM

Maybe I should shave too.. This is getting very itchy.

Mooch 04-14-2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious

NO, not yet.

Take an itch for the team.

All-Star 04-14-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicious

Be strong! Don't be a quitter like me! The team is counting on you! :banana:

Dutchy 04-14-2004 03:15 PM

Can't be my fault...

I was naked from the waist down as usual AND I watched "From Justin to Kelly" and "Gigli" just before the game.

Mooch 04-14-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
Can't be my fault...

I was naked from the waist down as usual AND I watched "From Justin to Kelly" and "Gigli" just before the game.

:lol:

Vicious 04-14-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
Be strong! Don't be a quitter like me! The team is counting on you! :banana:

This thing is longer than it was after the whole length of the Habs run in the playoffs two years ago. I guess being 16 or 18 does make a big difference..

oli500 04-14-2004 05:49 PM

Man I think its my fault. I was watching the game with my father and five minutes before the bruins scored the goal I told him. "Man Im affraid the refs are going to give the bruins the victory with a bad call" 5 minutes later that is exactly what happend. You know what my father replied to me after the game. " I have no Sun" :cry:

All-Star 04-14-2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
Man I think its my fault. I was watching the game with my father and five minutes before the bruins scored the goal I told him. "Man Im affraid the refs are going to give the bruins the victory with a bad call" 5 minutes later that is exactly what happend. You know what my father replied to me after the game. " I have no Sun" :cry:

Yup... It is your fault! Next time you just watch the game to the end before you open your yap! :mad:

There... I feel much better now that I have passed the blame to someone else. :banana: