HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Habs in 7, I had a vision... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=70777)

417 04-14-2004 04:50 PM

Habs in 7, I had a vision...
 
Just wanted to remind everyone in case y'all forgot :banana:

VAN-HAB 04-14-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Just wanted to remind everyone in case y'all forgot :banana:

we know we know!!!!!!!!!! :yo:

Mooch 04-14-2004 04:50 PM

Thanks i forgot. Jeez, your return from hiding behind a rock has been pretty damn exciting!

VAN-HAB 04-14-2004 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Just wanted to remind everyone in case y'all forgot :banana:

and I had a dream last night Zednik scoring on Cujo's net!

Mooch 04-14-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
and I had a dream last night Zednik scoring on Cujo's net!

Mon-Det stanley cup finals, game 7, with 0.1111 seconds to go?

Ya i had the same dream!

VAN-HAB 04-14-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Mon-Det stanley cup finals, game 7, with 0.1111 seconds to go?

Ya i had the same dream!

get out of here :yo:

Mooch 04-14-2004 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
get out of here :yo:

No kidding, it was assited by Kovalev, after he deked the pants off of every Red wing on the ice, including an extra man, where a 2 minute minor Pen was coming :D

VAN-HAB 04-14-2004 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
No kidding, it was assited by Kovalev, after he deked the pants off of every Red wing on the ice, including an extra man, where a 2 minute minor Pen was coming :D

are you sure you didn't dream the Penguins?

417 04-14-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Thanks i forgot. Jeez, your return from hiding behind a rock has been pretty damn exciting!

I know! i'm on fire today!

:gman:

Mooch 04-14-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
are you sure you didn't dream the Penguins?

:joker:

No it was the Habs!

I seen Ribs jumping for glee in the background :D

HF-Addict 04-14-2004 05:24 PM

pff, it was probably a vision sent by Satan himself, leader of the Big Bad Bears Fan Club. He is teasing you, so that the day Habs will lose the 1st round, you will cry even more because of the false hopes you received.

Of course, it could also be a vision sent by God himself, leader of the Montreal Canadiens Fan Club(There was a joke about God and Hockey, favourite team Canadiens, I just can't remember it...anyone?) :)

I have lost faith in the Habs, down 3-1, I just don't see it happening. Of course, I'm waiting to be proved wrong, inside myself, I wish they will eliminated the Bruins in 7, but again, I fail to see it happening...Just don't want to get false hopes. :teach:

oli500 04-14-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HF-Addict
pff, it was probably a vision sent by Satan himself, leader of the Big Bad Bears Fan Club. He is teasing you, so that the day Habs will lose the 1st round, you will cry even more because of the false hopes you received.

Of course, it could also be a vision sent by God himself, leader of the Montreal Canadiens Fan Club(There was a joke about God and Hockey, favourite team Canadiens, I just can't remember it...anyone?) :)

I have lost faith in the Habs, down 3-1, I just don't see it happening. Of course, I'm waiting to be proved wrong, inside myself, I wish they will eliminated the Bruins in 7, but again, I fail to see it happening...Just don't want to get false hopes. :teach:

My favorite phrase of all time. It's not over tell it's over. I played pee wee Basse ball represinting my city 8 years ago and we were in the championship game playing vs cornwall. Its a game that I will never forget for my hole live. My team was down 7-0 and we only had 3 outs left. My coach kept saying it on our bench. Its not over tell its over. Anyways we managed to get 8 runs that inning and endded up winning the game. You cant imagine that felling once that 8 runs crosed the plate. Its was unbelieveble

HabsBaby18* 04-14-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
My favorite phrase of all time. It's not over tell it's over. I played pee wee Basse ball represinting my city 8 years ago and we were in the championship game playing vs cornwall. Its a game that I will never forget for my hole live. My team was down 7-0 and we only had 3 outs left. My coach kept saying it on our bench. Its not over tell its over. Anyways we managed to get 8 runs that inning and endded up winning the game. You cant imagine that felling once that 8 runs crosed the plate. Its was unbelieveble

call me crazy but I was in cornwall and in a similar situation , with 3 outs left down by 6 or 7 , and we won the game ... but it was not 8 years ago , it was 2-3 years ago ... But when I read that I was : WTF !! lolll

Maybe the ghosts of your team haunted them again :joker: ... It was such an unbeliveable feeling for me also ... It's scary that it had happen in the same place down by practically the same score and in an important game :joker:

For which city were you playing for ??

BostonBob 04-14-2004 09:31 PM

Next time try having your " vision " before having a couple of 50's or Blues or whatever you will need to start drowning your sorrows. My " vision " is that I see
Ribero's neck and Kovalev's hand improving quickly enough so that neither misses any of their golf games this summer.

velimiiro 04-14-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonBob
Next time try having your " vision " before having a couple of 50's or Blues or whatever you will need to start drowning your sorrows. My " vision " is that I see
Ribero's neck and Kovalev's hand improving quickly enough so that neither misses any of their golf games this summer.

you're an a$$ :devil:

Brisson11 04-14-2004 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HF-Addict
pff, it was probably a vision sent by Satan himself, leader of the Big Bad Bears Fan Club. He is teasing you, so that the day Habs will lose the 1st round, you will cry even more because of the false hopes you received.

The Satan who plays for Buffalo?? :lol ;) He looks like the :devil: :teach:

Vision smision... WE DON'T NEED NO VISIONS, HABS WILL WIN ANYWAYS

oli500 04-14-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsBaby18
call me crazy but I was in cornwall and in a similar situation , with 3 outs left down by 6 or 7 , and we won the game ... but it was not 8 years ago , it was 2-3 years ago ... But when I read that I was : WTF !! lolll

Maybe the ghosts of your team haunted them again :joker: ... It was such an unbeliveable feeling for me also ... It's scary that it had happen in the same place down by practically the same score and in an important game :joker:

For which city were you playing for ??

I was playing for kitchener.

BostonBob 04-14-2004 09:59 PM

Ah come on velimiiro - lighten up a bit. You have to admit this whole " vision " thing is a joke. Listen I'm a Bruin fan who grew up in the Montreal area so forgive
me if I gloat a little over this series. I know I know - it's not over yet and when it comes to Boston/Montreal in the playoffs anything can happen. But honestly - with home ice advantage would you not feel confident with a 3 to 1 lead??? :dunno:

#44_delivers 04-14-2004 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonBob
Ah come on velimiiro - lighten up a bit. You have to admit this whole " vision " thing is a joke. Listen I'm a Bruin fan who grew up in the Montreal area so forgive
me if I gloat a little over this series. I know I know - it's not over yet and when it comes to Boston/Montreal in the playoffs anything can happen. But honestly - with home ice advantage would you not feel confident with a 3 to 1 lead??? :dunno:

no i wouldnt be confident until we win 4.

misterjaggers 04-14-2004 10:45 PM

Canadiens 0-14 all time when trailing in a play-off series 3-1.
Bruins 17-0 all time when leading in a play-off series 3-1.
-ESPN

#44_delivers 04-14-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterjaggers
Canadiens 0-14 all time when trailing in a play-off series 3-1.
Bruins 17-0 all time when leading in a play-off series 3-1.
-ESPN

:) records shatter man.

BostonBob 04-14-2004 10:57 PM

Hey #44_delivers - actually I agree with you. I left out " a little " out of my last sentence. These teams are very close talentwise so until Boston has the lead in one more game and the clock shows 0:00 left in the 3rd period - I won't relax
and/or celebrate. Despite the overall record in the playoffs ( I think Montreal leads the all-time series 22 to 9 ) this is a series that I always look forward to. Regardless of what Toronto and Ottawa fans might think - Boston vs Montreal
will always be hockey's greatest rivalry :bow:

Habsolution 04-14-2004 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterjaggers
Canadiens 0-14 all time when trailing in a play-off series 3-1.
Bruins 17-0 all time when leading in a play-off series 3-1.
-ESPN

Time for it to change ?

#44_delivers 04-14-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonBob
Hey #44_delivers - actually I agree with you. I left out " a little " out of my last sentence. These teams are very close talentwise so until Boston has the lead in one more game and the clock shows 0:00 left in the 3rd period - I won't relax
and/or celebrate. Despite the overall record in the playoffs ( I think Montreal leads the all-time series 22 to 9 ) this is a series that I always look forward to. Regardless of what Toronto and Ottawa fans might think - Boston vs Montreal
will always be hockey's greatest rivalry :bow:

indeed, last game hurt us alote though.

D-NoY 04-14-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonBob
Ah come on velimiiro - lighten up a bit. You have to admit this whole " vision " thing is a joke. Listen I'm a Bruin fan who grew up in the Montreal area so forgive
me if I gloat a little over this series. I know I know - it's not over yet and when it comes to Boston/Montreal in the playoffs anything can happen. But honestly - with home ice advantage would you not feel confident with a 3 to 1 lead??? :dunno:


Not if my team had been outplayed the last 3 game...... :lol :lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.