HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Maybe Theodore... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=71035)

MontrealSF 04-15-2004 01:54 PM

Maybe Theodore...

Is injured ? Did anyody thought about that ? Not making excuses but who knows ? (It was an hypothetical theory from my dad during the last game...)

Mooch 04-15-2004 01:57 PM

possibly, but when?

I dont recall any instances where there was even a chance of him getting injured.

Boardish 04-15-2004 01:59 PM

They wouldn't make him play if he would be injured.

championhabs 04-15-2004 01:59 PM

I highly doubt it. Its the playoffs and he should prove to the NHL he is a top 5 goaltender cause right now he isn't. No excuses. Hopefully he can shut the Bruins down tonight.

Capitano 04-15-2004 02:04 PM

Oh believe me, he would have used it as an excuse by now if he was hurt. Theo has disappointed us all, plain and simple but at least he has a chance at redemption starting tonight.

Cap

Freaky Habs Fan 04-15-2004 02:20 PM

If he would have been injured, Garon would have take is place. I would like to see him for a game in the playoff to see what he can do on pressure because he's kind of very calm.

Habsolution 04-15-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyF
Is injured ? Did anyody thought about that ? Not making excuses but who knows ? (It was an hypothetical theory from my dad during the last game...)

Assuming that would be true.

If he was injured and hadn't told the Montreal coaching staff it would be even worse. It would be so selfish that I would not be able to find words for this.

If he was injured, had told the coaching staff and they were still going with him for game 5 then they are incompetent. Plain and simple.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-15-2004 02:24 PM

I knew that injury excuse was soon to be said... And also the Guy Cloutier thing... And also his family issues. ETC ETC ETC

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-15-2004 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
Assuming that would be true.

If he was injured and hadn't told the Montreal coaching staff it would be even worse. It would be so selfish that I would not be able to find words for this.

If he was injured, had told the coaching staff and they were still going with him for game 5 then they are incompetent. Plain and simple.

That's true.

Habsolution 04-15-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
I knew that injury excuse was soon to be said... And also the Guy Cloutier thing... And also his family issues. ETC ETC ETC

If he ever has the guts to bring up the Guy Cloutier thing he's a coward.

Brodeur's situation was WAY worse last playoffs and he stood on his head for the whole playoffs.

Disco Volante 04-15-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolution
If he ever has the guts to bring up the Guy Cloutier thing he's a coward.

Brodeur's situation was WAY worse last playoffs and he stood on his head for the whole playoffs.

Because Brodeur handled well a bad situation to get motivated and stayed focused, it makes Theodore a coward for being distracted by another (totally different) bad situation? Coward really? I don't get it.

Theodore hasn't Brodeur's experience, and he could be (I'm not saying he is) bothered and troubled by the situation his girlfriend is into. Empathy, you know?

Mathletic 04-15-2004 03:46 PM

anything to protect Théodore

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-15-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
anything to protect Théodore

Yep... But you know, the guy always had a good positioning game and always covered a lot of angles... So it's just bad luck if he's not doing great now. Don't forget, the guy is tall and big too! :lol :lol:

:shakehead

At the same time, we have that good tall butterfly goalie warming the bench. :banghead:

Mooch 04-15-2004 03:50 PM

Well, well, well look who show up in the Theo thread.

FSU, and Mr. Calculus (ax+..........)

Go on boys, do your thing, bash Theo, make sure you do it right though, because it will get ugly in here if you dont.

Best of luck, im outa here.

Peace! :D

Mathletic 04-15-2004 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Well, well, well look who show up in the Theo thread.

FSU, and Mr. Calculus (ax+..........)

Go on boys, do your thing, bash Theo, make sure you do it right though, because it will get ugly in here if you dont.

Best of luck, im outa here.

Peace! :D

don't care ... look at the 1st 4 games, and tell me he was great and better than a Rookie who was to suppose to choke big time

Mooch 04-15-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

don't care ... look at the 1st 4 games, and tell me he was great and better than a Rookie who was to suppose to choke big time

You jumpy, lunitic fool, i was just kidding :D

Have a drink, youll feel better!

MontrealSF 04-15-2004 04:03 PM

Oh I'm certainly not making excuses for him, I always liked Garon much much more. He's playing like crap, plain and simple.

Mathletic 04-15-2004 04:03 PM

Quote:

You jumpy, lunitic fool, i was just kidding :D

Have a drink, youll feel better!

can't feel any better with the nice weather outside

#44_delivers 04-15-2004 04:04 PM

Quote:

and thats the sentence to summarize the series to date.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-15-2004 04:04 PM

No need to talk like that guys, we're all hoping for the same thing. Not being right in our prediction, but having the joy to see the habs win that game damn it!

Mooch 04-15-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

can't feel any better with the nice weather outside

ya, its like 12 degrees here in Toronto!

Mathletic 04-15-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

ya, its like 12 degrees here in Toronto!

great, it was snowy two days ago here ... now it's about 10 outside, about time that we see some skirts

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-15-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #44_delivers
and thats the sentence to summarize the series to date.

Well that's true, but you're the one I blame! All that began when you kicked that Bruins fan's ass. Negative karma is back our way because of that :(

LOL J-K bro, nice to see you chime in and said that Theodore sucked big time.

Mooch 04-15-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
No need to talk like that guys, we're all hoping for the same thing. Not being right in our prediction, but having the joy to see the habs win that game damn it!

Damn straight, ax. Agreed!

Mooch 04-15-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

great, it was snowy two days ago here ... now it's about 10 outside, about time that we see some skirts

Skirts, ah yes those modified cars look real good in skirts :D