HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Any update on Ward?? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=71200)

Owen Wilson 04-15-2004 10:52 PM

Any update on Ward??

well, is there??

If he's out, Begin goes right in, but if he's ready to go and so is Begin, who sits??

My guess is Langdon.

Lewis63 04-15-2004 10:55 PM

Well...if they're both ready (ward and begin) they'll both play and then Juneau would sit out.
Langdon stays put on the bench if we need him he's there.

Mooch 04-15-2004 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis63
Well...if they're both ready (ward and begin) they'll both play and then Juneau would sit out.
Langdon stays put on the bench if we need him he's there.

You know something, i have been all over Juneau this season, but he has played real well in the playoffs. Hes even played with an edge, and thrown a few hits. Maybe he realizes this is his last push.

furax 04-15-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
You know something, i have been all over Juneau this season, but he has played real well in the playoffs. Hes even played with an edge, and thrown a few hits. Maybe he realizes this is his last push.

Totally agree..... the big defensive play are harder to see than the big goals..... Juneau has been really good in this serie....... he has done great work on PK to.

velimiiro 04-15-2004 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch

Yeah... he's a 35 year old veteran and looks like he's 25 years old right now. Great job Juneau keep it up!

HF-Addict 04-15-2004 11:23 PM

I was impressed by the hits Juneau gave!!I never knew he was able to give some nice hits :eek: I'm shocked

velimiiro 04-15-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HF-Addict
I was impressed by the hits he gave!!I never knew he was able to give some nice hits :eek: I'm shocked
(Juneau)

yeah, in the interviews it clearly looks like hes added some muscle to his frame and thats great to see, to be honest i was also very shocked. :joker:

Lewis63 04-16-2004 09:04 AM

No news from this morning?
I hope he's ok, i didn't see the hit. Is it his shoulder?

ngc_5128 04-16-2004 09:36 AM

It looked more like his ribs on the replay of the hit.

tchendoh 04-16-2004 10:17 AM

Juneau is playing a lot better since his ice time has ben reduced, we need him on the PK... especially if Ward is hurt...

HankyZetts 04-16-2004 12:25 PM

Yeah how about that nifty little move juneau pulled coming down on the wing....i saw shades of his 102 point season.. :handclap:

Guy Caballero 04-16-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchendoh
Juneau is playing a lot better since his ice time has ben reduced, we need him on the PK... especially if Ward is hurt...

You hit the nail right on the head. He looks like he's got new legs, and he playing feisty, smart hockey. Reducing his role to the PK was a good move.

habsfan11 04-16-2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen Wilson
well, is there??

If he's out, Begin goes right in, but if he's ready to go and so is Begin, who sits??

My guess is Langdon.

hes doubtful for saturday....rds.ca