HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Brad Komisarek? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=71303)

Guy Caballero 04-16-2004 10:17 AM

Brad Komisarek?

So that's why he was so good yesterday. It wasn't Mikey at all. It was his more talented twin brother, Brad. Or at least according to Al Strachan on SLAM sports:

"The defence corps played well with Brad Komisarek filling in for the injured Stephane Quintal."

Does this idiot refuse to have his articles proofread altogether?

Lewis63 04-16-2004 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
So that's why he was so good yesterday. It wasn't Mikey at all. It was his more talented twin brother, Brad. Or at least according to Al Strachan on SLAM sports:

"The defence corps played well with Brad Komisarek filling in for the injured Stephane Quintal."

who would want to read his articles in the first place, let alone proofreading them :joker: :lol: :lol

Carbo N8 04-16-2004 10:23 AM

Don't blame "Strach", he's been sooo busy getting ready for this year's trade deadline. :)

Perfect_Gravity 04-16-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Caballero

Maybe Mike Komisarek has 5 other twins, so we can put them all in an have an all Komisarek blue line group :joker:

scosar 04-16-2004 11:55 AM

Does this idiot refuse to have his articles proofread altogether?[/QUOTE]

I guess you have never worked on a deadline before. The guy watches the game and has to write a story in less than 1/2 hour. I'm guessing that he sends that story to somebody in Toronto who wouldn't know Komisarek from Kamisutra so they just run with it.

Guy Caballero 04-16-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scosar
I guess you have never worked on a deadline before. The guy watches the game and has to write a story in less than 1/2 hour. I'm guessing that he sends that story to somebody in Toronto who wouldn't know Komisarek from Kamisutra so they just run with it.

I have, and I know how easy it is for mistakes like that to creep in, but in Strachan's case it happens so often that it makes you wonder. I mean, my friends in Toronto with even a passing knowledge of hockey know that his name is Mike, not Brad.

I was just funnin anyway.

c_mak 04-16-2004 01:21 PM

Al probably burned his brain on the "hot stove" ...wink wink nudge nudge.... Honestly is anyone really surpirsed by this joker... This is the same guy who makes up a trade rumours then says he read about it somewhere...ya you wrote you dolt!!! Strach's beeen believing his own press clipings for way too long now.
On a side note wouldn't it be to see him and brian burke duke it out or is that brad burke???

Brisson11 04-16-2004 07:03 PM

Strach is very odd ahhhhhh nice hot stove joke BTW, they need Grapes to go on that segment so he can burn himself too :banghead:

Skrudland 04-17-2004 01:47 AM

Oh man Guy!
I just noticed the handlebar moustaches on your avatar! That's Gold!!!

Sorry... a bit off-topic...

tinyzombies 04-17-2004 02:03 AM

Toronto is in deep despair. If they don't win the Cup this year, they might never do it! Poor Al.