HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Recalled/Assigned: Habs send down Yannick Weber (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=713334)

The Price is Right 12-11-2009 03:59 PM

Habs send down Yannick Weber
 
http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=509510

One Trick Pony 12-11-2009 04:01 PM

Markov will play :sarcasm:

Galchenyum 12-11-2009 04:34 PM

Has the league been informed?

Ollie Williams 12-11-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Five Year Plan (Post 22600323)
Has the league been informed?

I told them this morning.

Turboflex* 12-11-2009 04:56 PM

I'm sending Gary Bettman a Christmas card today, I'll pencil that into it just incase he didn't get Ollie William's message.

badfish 12-11-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turboflex (Post 22600595)
I'm sending Gary Bettman a Christmas card today, I'll pencil that into it just incase he didn't get Ollie William's message.

I don't think he's too keen on Christmas.

The Russian General 12-11-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliash (Post 22599931)
Markov will play :sarcasm:

LOL I came here to post that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ncrdrg 12-11-2009 05:34 PM

Probably because Spacek's injury wasn't as serious as they thought.

go_habs_go 12-11-2009 05:44 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! I have some excellent news for you!

Andrei Markov made the trip like i said he was going to do a few days back, he WILL NOT play on Saturday 100%.

Yannick Weber was just sent down today, i found that kind of odd seeing as how MTL now only have 6 active D on the roster, what if someone went down with an injury? So i contacted some guys that have informed me that Andrei Markov could play as early as MONDAY or WEDNESDAY!!!

A little off topic info, i also heard that Andrei Markov could be the Habs next captain..

RaMMuT 12-12-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_habs_go (Post 22601218)
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! I have some excellent news for you!

Andrei Markov made the trip like i said he was going to do a few days back, he WILL NOT play on Saturday 100%.

Yannick Weber was just sent down today, i found that kind of odd seeing as how MTL now only have 6 active D on the roster, what if someone went down with an injury? So i contacted some guys that have informed me that Andrei Markov could play as early as MONDAY or WEDNESDAY!!!

A little off topic info, i also heard that Andrei Markov could be the Habs next captain..

If your right I will give you mad props

If not then that sounds like an Eklund thing to say :sarcasm:

Lucius 12-12-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_habs_go (Post 22601218)
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! I have some excellent news for you!

Andrei Markov made the trip like i said he was going to do a few days back, he WILL NOT play on Saturday 100%.

Yannick Weber was just sent down today, i found that kind of odd seeing as how MTL now only have 6 active D on the roster, what if someone went down with an injury? So i contacted some guys that have informed me that Andrei Markov could play as early as MONDAY or WEDNESDAY!!!

A little off topic info, i also heard that Andrei Markov could be the Habs next captain..

Not to impugn your sources, but Markov himself said he was targeting the new year on Wednesday.

Rgolt 12-12-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucius (Post 22615410)
Not to impugn your sources, but Markov himself said he was targeting the new year on Wednesday.

dave stubbs on Markov...after Friday practice, my gut tells me he'll be cleared for contact on Monday and wil be playing before next weekend


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.