HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   When Dubi's back (monday?) what are your lines? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=713809)

RangerFan10 12-12-2009 10:23 PM

When Dubi's back (monday?) what are your lines?

It'll be interesting to see what the lines are if Dubi's back monday. I think Kotalik may finally find himself in the press box. I'm hoping to see Lisin get a chance to redeem himself against Atlanta; Torts said he was pleased with him the last game he played, lets see what he can do now that he's sat down.

Higgins-Prospal-Gaborik
Avery-Drury-Dubinsky
Lisin-Anisimov-Callahan
Brashear-Christensen-Boyle

Scratched: Voros, PAP, Kotalik

Kotalik or PAP could easily find themselves in Lisin's spot on the 3rd line I guess. I'd imagine since Dubinsky's expected to wear a hard cast on his wrist, it'd make a lot of sense to start him on the wing. I think Higgins played very well against the Sabres tonight, and has 3 points in the past 4 games. He had 7 Shots on goal last night. Let him play with the 1st line for now.

hpNYR 12-12-2009 10:35 PM

Prospal-Dubisnky-Gaborik
Higgins-Drury-Christensen
Avery-Anisimov-Callahan
Brashear-Boyle-Kotalik(use 4th line and pp only)

But I hope for trades.

AXN 12-12-2009 11:12 PM

Anisimov Prospal Gaborik
Higgins Dubinsky Drury
Avery Christensen Callahan
Brashear Boyle Parenteau

AXN 12-12-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerFan10 (Post 22624588)
It'll be interesting to see what the lines are if Dubi's back monday. I think Kotalik may finally find himself in the press box. I'm hoping to see Lisin get a chance to redeem himself against Atlanta; Torts said he was pleased with him the last game he played, lets see what he can do now that he's sat down.

Higgins-Prospal-Gaborik
Avery-Drury-Dubinsky
Lisin-Anisimov-Callahan
Brashear-Christensen-Boyle

Scratched: Voros, PAP, Kotalik

Kotalik or PAP could easily find themselves in Lisin's spot on the 3rd line I guess. I'd imagine since Dubinsky's expected to wear a hard cast on his wrist, it'd make a lot of sense to start him on the wing. I think Higgins played very well against the Sabres tonight, and has 3 points in the past 4 games. He had 7 Shots on goal last night. Let him play with the 1st line for now.

You cannot put Dubinsky at right wing. Be serious here. Drury only score two goals at center. He needs something new.

NYR Viper 12-12-2009 11:19 PM

Considering Dubinsky's wrist isnt totally 100% here would be my lines:

Higgins-Prospal-Gaborik
Dubinsky-Drury-Callahan
Avery-Anisimov-Lisin
Parenteau-Christensen-Boyle

NYR Viper 12-12-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AXN (Post 22625361)
You cannot put Dubinsky at right wing. Be serious here. Drury only score two goals at center. He needs something new.

I did it mainly so that Dubinsky doesnt have to put stress on his wrist in the face-off circle.

17futurecap 12-12-2009 11:28 PM

It is time to send Voros to Hartford, there is no reason for him to be here anymore.

Richter35 12-13-2009 12:21 AM

can they keep 15 forwards up with dubi off LTIR? the pack is struggling, I would send down PA to help them out, though I think he may get picked up on waivers. If there is concern over PA getting picked up, waive Voros, joke's on the them if he gets claimed. In any event, I like the lines that Gross put up in his last blog post;

Christopher Higgins-Vinny Prospal-Marian Gaborik
Sean Avery-Brandon Dubinsky-Ryan Callahan
Chris Drury-Artem Anisimov-Enver Lisin
Donald Brashear-Erik Christensen-Ales Kotalik

drury takes draws instead of artie

I like this because we need kotalik's gun on the pp, that last pp where torts kept him off was embarassing, no one was willing to shoot. at the same time he's a PIM machine, gotta limit his ES minutes. Lisin has been crapped on by yet another coach, but I think the guy has the skill to contribute. His foot shouldn't be giving him any more problems, give him some decent minutes and an opportunity to contribute.

HamiltonOHL 12-13-2009 12:23 AM

even though he`s not 100% well his wrist i was just wondering just before he got injuried he had a bit of a hot streak... what are the chances of him returning to that hot streak.. 10pts in 18 games

omgShakeNbake 12-13-2009 02:00 AM

our lines should be

Kotalik and drury need to be on the same line.

The pack should be together((including avery with the pack fyi))

Christensen - Prospal - Gabby
Higgins - Drury - Kotalik
Avery - Dubi - Cally
P.A - Anisimov - Lisin

Same goes for the russians...To bad Torts hates lisin and we will never see him again

if there is no lisin then my lines mean crap...

we could also grab grachev and throw him into the fire, let him get some playing time?

Inferno 12-13-2009 02:06 AM

Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik

Gaborik Prospal
Gaborik Prospal
Gaborik Prospal

Jabroni 12-13-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inferno272 (Post 22627292)
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik
Gaborik Prospal Gaborik

Gaborik Prospal
Gaborik Prospal
Gaborik Prospal

We have to find Doc Brown and see if he can make a clone machine.

AXN 12-13-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 (Post 22625424)
I did it mainly so that Dubinsky doesnt have to put stress on his wrist in the face-off circle.

He is not much use on the wings if he can't shoot well. Move Drury to his right wing and let him take the faceoffs.

pld459666 12-13-2009 10:17 AM

first off, if Dubi's wrist isn't 100%, then he shouldn't be in the line up regardless of where he lines up.

Honestly, since I feel that he (Dubinsky) is a glorified 3rd liner, I'd like to see if we could spread the wealth and do something like this.

Higgins - Prospal - Gaborik
Avery - Drury - Kotalik (he needs to play more to get more out of him)
Callahan - Anisimov - Dubinsky
Lisin - Boyle - PAP/Christensen

I'm the first to admit that this is a pretty soft team, but we are pretty soft with Brashear and Voros in the line-up

At least this way we can roll 3-4 lines that have the potential to bite you with a goal.

King of cool 12-13-2009 10:39 AM

There's another game Monday? Oh boy...

khs42st 12-14-2009 12:25 AM

Lines

Avery Dubinsky Gaborik (worked with Jagr)
Prospal Drury Callahan
Higgins Anisimov Lisin
Christensen Boyle Kotalik/Brashear

SouvenirCity 12-14-2009 11:53 AM

Prospal - Dubinsky - Gaborik
Higgins - Drury - Callahan
Avery - Anisimov - Kotalik
Christensen - Boyle - Lisin/Brash/Voros

Back From Cally 12-14-2009 12:08 PM

Higgins-Prospal-Gaborik
Avery-Dubinsky-Callahan
Lisin-Anisimov-Drury
Boyle-Christensen-Kotalik

SingnBluesOnBroadway 12-14-2009 12:11 PM

Prospal-Drury-Gaborik
Higgins-Dubinsky-Callahan
Avery-Anisimov-Kotalik
Boyle-Christensen-Brashear

Kind of Blue 12-14-2009 12:23 PM

Prospal-Drury-Gaborik

Avery-Dubinsky-Callahan

Higgins-Anisimov-Kotalik

Sjostrom-Betts-Orr

Edit: By the way, the time for Dubinsky to realize his potential and be a difference-maker, that would be right now.

pwoz 12-14-2009 12:33 PM

I want to see the following:

Kotalik - Drury - Gaborik
Dubi - Prospal - Avery
Higgins - Anisimov - Callahan
Don't care.

segmentation fault 12-14-2009 05:20 PM

The same lines that we were winning with.

tlallstar6 12-14-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by segmentation fault (Post 22651578)
The same lines that we were winning with.

we were winning at one point? :sarcasm: