HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Fedetenko file! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=71576)

panayiotis 04-17-2004 12:38 PM

Fedetenko file!
 
He was put with Lecavalier and St.Louis around Christmas time and team took off. :jump: He reminds me of John Tonelli. Thick body. He does all the dirty work. :banghead: Rusty has developed into a first line winger. Great kid! Tampa is a real threat now that they are past the Isles.

paxtang 04-17-2004 01:00 PM

Since when does 17 goals make you a 1st liner?

GKJ 04-17-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panayiotis
He was put with Lecavalier and St.Louis around Christmas time and team took off. :jump: He reminds me of John Tonelli. Thick body. He does all the dirty work. :banghead: Rusty has developed into a first line winger. Great kid! Tampa is a real threat now that they are past the Isles.


Tampa is already a threat because they have Martin St. Louis. He makes a whole line better by himself. He reminds me of the young Theo Fleury with his size and determination. They have fire power and a style of play unlike any other team, and it is successful.

Pontifex Maximus* 04-17-2004 01:43 PM

Fedotenko file?

Gotta lova pany. How can you not?

adurn 04-17-2004 01:53 PM

I could score 20 goals on that line. It's no achievement. Renberg anyone?

Gert B Frobe 04-18-2004 08:33 AM

I always liked Fedotenko- never takes a night off, backchecks and chips in a goal here and there. I was disappointed to see him go but it was probably the best thing for his career.

panayiotis 04-18-2004 03:45 PM

Team Game!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adurn
I could score 20 goals on that line. It's no achievement. Renberg anyone?

I know some of u guys dont understand. Let me try. Every succesful line has one guy who goes in the trenches, takes the hits, occupies the d, and makes space so the stars like Lecavelier and St.Louis can do there thing. Check when the line was formed in December and see how the team exploded. Rusty does not get pp time. Richards is a head of him. I am a fan of the kid. He plays every shift hard. :banghead: Just like Bob Gainey did. :bow: By the way. Gainey was considered the best player in the world for about five years in the seventies. Points are not everything. :teach:

paxtang 04-18-2004 05:04 PM

What's your point? Fedetenko is a character guy, and one I happen to like. He is, however, not a "first line winger". And, despite the fact that I, along with probably most Flyer fans, liked the guy, he isn't worth nearly as much as Pitkanen, so I don't see the point of this post. Even if Fedetenko reached his potential, he still wouldn't be worth Pitkanen.

panayiotis 04-20-2004 02:24 PM

props!
 
:teach:
Quote:

Originally Posted by paxtang
What's your point? Fedetenko is a character guy, and one I happen to like. He is, however, not a "first line winger". And, despite the fact that I, along with probably most Flyer fans, liked the guy, he isn't worth nearly as much as Pitkanen, so I don't see the point of this post. Even if Fedetenko reached his potential, he still wouldn't be worth Pitkanen.

Foot soldiers just dont get the credit in the league that they should! :yo:

paxtang 04-20-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panayiotis
:teach: Foot soldiers just dont get the credit in the league that they should! :yo:

Yeah, ok. No one is saying Feds isn't a good player or important, but your point is not a good one, as you are insinuating that we somehow missed out on him by trading for Pitkanen. But I don't even see why I'm arguing with you, as you've proved how much you know on these boards before.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.