HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KitchenerRangerFan and riskyxxbusiness!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=717900)

CharlieGirl 12-24-2009 07:13 AM

KitchenerRangerFan and riskyxxbusiness!!

Happy 20th birthday today to KitchenerRangersFan!

And because I don't know that I'll be on here at all tomorrow, happy 24th birthday to Christmas boy, riskyxxbusiness!

Hope you guys have a great day!

:cheers: :cheers:

Valhoun* 12-24-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl (Post 22830569)
Happy 20th birthday today to KitchenerRangersFan!

And because I don't know that I'll be on here at all tomorrow, happy 24th birthday to Christmas boy, riskyxxbusiness!

Hope you guys have a great day!

:cheers: :cheers:

I am up because I can do whatever the hell I want. But why the hell are you up? Don't you ******* Canucks celebrate holidays?

CharlieGirl 12-24-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 22830593)
I am up because I can do whatever the hell I want. But why the hell are you up? Don't you ******* Canucks celebrate holidays?

I have a few things to finish up at the office this morning. Why are you up, when you don't have to be??

Valhoun* 12-24-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl (Post 22830631)
I have a few things to finish up at the office this morning. Why are you up, when you don't have to be??

Because I'm an American.

And you need to go to the office this morning. Ouch. In addition, you need to raise children as well as work in an office. Double ouch.

My prediction: The turkey you make will turn out amazing. However, one of your daughters is pregnant and will make the announcement halfway through the meal.

CharlieGirl 12-24-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 22830698)
Because I'm an American.

And you need to go to the office this morning. Ouch. In addition, you need to raise children as well as work in an office. Double ouch.

My prediction: The turkey you make will turn out amazing. However, one of your daughters is pregnant and will make the announcement halfway through the meal.

Lovely prediction. But a) I'm not making a turkey tomorrow. In fact, my kids can't come home until mid-January. Which makes b) an impossibility.

Now after completely hijacking this thread.... happy birthday guys!! :laugh:

Valhoun* 12-24-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl (Post 22830775)
Lovely prediction. But a) I'm not making a turkey tomorrow. In fact, my kids can't come home until mid-January. Which makes b) an impossibility.

Now after completely hijacking this thread.... happy birthday guys!! :laugh:

They are still pregnant. Bet on it.

And no turkey? Then it better be a goose. Or at least a duck. Dammit.

CharlieGirl 12-24-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 22830956)
They are still pregnant. Bet on it.

And no turkey? Then it better be a goose. Or at least a duck. Dammit.

Not pregnant.

And I'm not cooking a turkey tomorrow, but my mom is. I'll have turkey dinner when the kids all come home.

JLHockeyKnight 12-24-2009 09:22 AM

Christmas Eve, nice. I was supposed to be born on this day, but was premature (November 30). My mom says I couldn't wait to get away from her, haha.

Merry Birthday and Happy Christmas!

MiamiScreamingEagles 12-24-2009 11:00 AM

Happy birthdays to both.

SnS 12-24-2009 12:17 PM

Happy birthday you two.

UseYourAllusion 12-24-2009 12:22 PM

Happy Birthday!

ouch on it being so close to Christmas.

DeadPhish5858 12-24-2009 12:34 PM

Happy Birthday!!