HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Montreal F Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=71966)

English Hab 04-19-2004 08:08 AM

Montreal F Canadiens

have a read folks.... lets just hope we have alot more canadiens this evening with the middle name that begins with F... well from those boston boys.... I think we'll call them Sir or God.... hahahaha

Montreal F Canadiens...

enjoy..

GO :habs GO !!!!!

Orange 04-19-2004 08:22 AM

Loved that part :

Quote:

Mammoth rookie Mike Komisarek - we have seen the future of the Canadiens' defence, and it is freakin' huge - (...)

Jacques Strappe 04-19-2004 12:39 PM

That's a lot of F-in names!

I've officially changed my middle name to Frickin'!

Sincerely,

Jacques F. Strappe

Mooch 04-19-2004 12:45 PM

"We have to believe we can win going in there, otherwise leave your skates here,"

What a quote, from an outstanding captain.

Koivu :yo: has challenged his team, and they will respond.

Thanks for the great read Engilshhab!!!

Mooch 04-19-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange
Loved that part :

:yo:

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-19-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
"We have to believe we can win going in there, otherwise leave your skates here,"

What a quote, from an outstanding captain.

Koivu :yo: has challenged his team, and they will respond.

Thanks for the great read Engilshhab!!!

Saku's a real leader, and it's a shame that the french media made the fans doubt about this... Go Saku!!!

Mooch 04-19-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
Saku's a real leader, and it's a shame that the french media made the fans doubt about this... Go Saku!!!

After tonight all doubts will cease to exist, although they already should have.

IcemanTBI 04-19-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by English Hab
have a read folks.... lets just hope we have alot more canadiens this evening with the middle name that begins with F... well from those boston boys.... I think we'll call them Sir or God.... hahahaha

Montreal F Canadiens...

enjoy..

GO :habs GO !!!!!

That's a friken hilarious article!
:lol :lol

GO HABS GO!

chicpea* 04-19-2004 05:17 PM

I'm more impressed that Boone knows who Sonic Youth are :)

English Hab 04-19-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
After tonight all doubts will cease to exist, although they already should have.

True True.... Though all you have to do is look at the important games... When a 5'10 180 pound and his wingers outplay the oh so infamous 700 pound line and also The captain is joint leader in playoff points.. and he says stuff like.. "We have to believe we can win going in there, otherwise leave your skates here," ... That is by far the truest sight and determination of a captain.. not only in what he says to his team but also the way he shows his team how to play... Captain Courageous is my vote for player of the series and after tonite... I'm sure we may see him lead us on further... to big and better things...

GO :habs GO!!!!!!!