HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Who are you rooting for? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=72373)

Guy Caballero 04-20-2004 11:16 AM

Who are you rooting for?
 
What do you say, Hab fans? Who would you rather see win the series between the Leafs and the Sens? I'm torn. On the one hand, I'd rather play the Leafs than the sens in the finals, because we match up better against them and because it would be great to beat them, but on the other hand, I just really like seeing the Leafs lose. Tough one.

Wildbeliefs 04-20-2004 11:18 AM

I hate the idea of rooting for the Leafs, but I'd like them to win just to keep the possibility of a Habs-Leafs matchup alive.

Mooch 04-20-2004 11:18 AM

Sens.

Were going for a simular team strucutre, so i wana know it can succeed!

Ok, so its not that, i just hate the Leafs, and cant take the big wave of attacks i get from my brother, Mom, and Dad who are all Leaf fans.

Bud The Spud* 04-20-2004 11:25 AM

The Sens are my second favourite team, so I am rooting for them.

Martin 04-20-2004 11:26 AM

Yeah man, you gotta root for the Sens. The Leafs hate you! But us Sens, we appreciate your talent and our close proximity and stuff. :yo:

Owen Wilson 04-20-2004 11:27 AM

tough call

In one aspect, I want to leave the Leafs/Habs matchup a possibility, but in the other, I really hate the Leafs, so the faster they're out, the better!!

Mooch 04-20-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin
Yeah man, you gotta root for the Sens. The Leafs hate you! But us Sens, we appreciate your talent and our close proximity and stuff. :yo:

You guys better come out flying tonight.

Crash the net man, thats the key to winning this game. Gota get Eddie off his game.

Go SENS Go

habfan4 04-20-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin
Yeah man, you gotta root for the Sens. The Leafs hate you! But us Sens, we appreciate your talent and our close proximity and stuff. :yo:

Ok - you talked me into it :D Go Sens Go.

Nothing against the Leafs or their fans - I just prefer the style of game the Senators play.

John Flyers Fan 04-20-2004 11:33 AM

EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

:flyers vs. :habs

Carbo N8 04-20-2004 11:34 AM

I'm torn, but I voted for the Sens.
On the one hand, I live in Ottawa & am totally tired of all the flags forming a snails parade through the city streets.(Get out of my way you ##@#$##$$#$$%##$$).

But when all is said & done, I hate the Leafs & can't stand to watch hockey the way they play it.

GO SENS GO

Mooch 04-20-2004 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

:flyers vs. :habs

I like :D

Darz 04-20-2004 12:37 PM

Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa

Mooch 04-20-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ottawa


Jeez, i get the point already :joker:

Darz 04-20-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Jeez, i get the point already :joker:

Just wanted to make sure that NOBODY thought Duffman was rooting for the Leafs!!!

Mooch 04-20-2004 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Just wanted to make sure that NOBODY thought Duffman was rooting for the Leafs!!!

Well done then, point cleary made!

Lewis63 04-20-2004 12:45 PM

It's plain and simple for me:
anyone but the leafs

if it was boston vs leafs, my choice boston
if it was it was NY rangers vs leafs, my choice NY rangers

i will hate the leafs forever period!

so naturraly I voted the sens (I also like the sens too)

go sens go

Jacques Strappe 04-20-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
What do you say, Hab fans? Who would you rather see win the series between the Leafs and the Sens? I'm torn. On the one hand, I'd rather play the Leafs than the sens in the finals, because we match up better against them and because it would be great to beat them, but on the other hand, I just really like seeing the Leafs lose. Tough one.

my sentiments exactly. the turning point for me is I have 3 Sens in my office pool. So go Sens!

tritone 04-20-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Just wanted to make sure that NOBODY thought Duffman was rooting for the Leafs!!!


You seem a little torn Darz.

Darz 04-20-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tritone
You seem a little torn Darz.

Well let me put it this way....







GO SENS!!!!!!! LEAFS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Brisson11 04-20-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Sens.

Were going for a simular team strucutre, so i wana know it can succeed!

Ok, so its not that, i just hate the Leafs, and cant take the big wave of attacks i get from my brother, Mom, and Dad who are all Leaf fans.

How do you get through life my friend??? :banghead: I mourn for you :cry:

Guy LaFleur 04-20-2004 02:14 PM

I'm quite torn. On one hand I want the Leafs to take game seven and attempt to meet Montreal in the CF, if both teams can get that far (both teams will have their hands full), but on the other hand I want Ottawa to win so I can stick it to my parents and friends, all of whom are Toronto fans.

Oh well. I'll just flip a coin.

Raider917 04-20-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy LaFleur
I'm quite torn. On one hand I want the Leafs to take game seven and attempt to meet Montreal in the CF, if both teams can get that far (both teams will have their hands full), but on the other hand I want Ottawa to win so I can stick it to my parents and friends, all of whom are Toronto fans.

Oh well. I'll just flip a coin.

im up in the air on this one too. i want too see the leafs go out, but it would be so much better if we did it. it wont really matter if tb eliminate us but if we were to get past TB, i would much rather face tor than ott or phi. our speed would be even more effective vs the leafs than it was vs the bruins.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 04-20-2004 02:51 PM

well leafs sucks but if ever our team was to play one of the leafs or sens, I'd seriously rather meet the leafs. Plus the atmosphere would be just that great. Toronto is a much better hockey city than Ottawa. Honestly, now, I hate Ottawa like most of you hate the leafs-bruins. Their fans sucks. They were down 0-1 in the last game at the corel center and he could ear a fly. Damn, they just plain suck! We were down 0-1 the last game at the bell centre and it was loud as hell. All in all, I just don't want those ******* go further in the playoffs, they just don't deserve it.

Mooch 04-20-2004 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
How do you get through life my friend??? :banghead: I mourn for you :cry:

I wake up, goto my computer and goto my real family.

You guys :D

HFXMooseHabs 04-20-2004 05:20 PM

Three rounds Toronto free?

This one's a no-brainer.

Come on Sens!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.