HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My Trip behind Ennemies Lines... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=72377)

kastaure 04-20-2004 11:23 AM

My Trip behind Ennemies Lines...
 
Hi all,

Here I am back from the Bruins house to report on my trip behind ennemies line.

I will just play catch-up with my day-to-day stuff and try to describe the games for you.

Give me 2-3 hours to get myself back.

Mooch 04-20-2004 11:26 AM

Looking forward to hearing your stories of how many Bruins were crying after that game.

Martin 04-20-2004 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Looking forward to hearing your stories of how many Bruins were crying after that game.


One of my favourite crowd shots from after the game on CBC was.... well, how the entire FleetCentre was emptied out just minutes after the game was over, EXCEPT for the Habs fans, who were sitting around, joking, enjoying the win, calling people on their cell phones and stuff. In one scene, there was a group of 7 or 8 young people decked out in Canadien jerseys, all sitting in a row, all happy and talking amongst one another....and sitting beside the last Canadien fan was an older Bruins fan in a Bruins jersey, staring at them in utter contempt.


Ah, good times, good times. :lol


In any case, I also can't wait to hear some great stories from Boston!

Mooch 04-20-2004 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin
One of my favourite crowd shots from after the game on CBC was.... well, how the entire FleetCentre was emptied out just minutes after the game was over, EXCEPT for the Habs fans, who were sitting around, joking, enjoying the win, calling people on their cell phones and stuff. In one scene, there was a group of 7 or 8 young people decked out in Canadien jerseys, all sitting in a row, all happy and talking amongst one another....and sitting beside the last Canadien fan was an older Bruins fan in a Bruins jersey, staring at them in utter contempt.


Ah, good times, good times. :lol


In any case, I also can't wait to hear some great stories from Boston!

Lets hope you guys are still sitting around at Air Canada tonight.

Good luck Sens.

Remember: Crash the net, and get eddie of his game. He has a major temper problem.

Martin 04-20-2004 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Lets hope you guys are still sitting around at Air Canada tonight.

Good luck Sens.

Remember: Crash the net, and get eddie of his game. He has a major temper problem.

I'm sure the refs are expecting net-crashes and will call them accordingly. Just have to get in his face and screen him, and it'll be like Game 4.

In any case, how many people do you think have the cajones to wear Sens' jerseys in the ACC? 2, maybe 3? If I lived in Toronto and had a ticket for Game 7, I would. I figure the worst thing that can happen to me is Ottawa wins and I end up unconscious in a pool of my own blood... but it'd be worth it! :D

kastaure 04-20-2004 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin
One of my favourite crowd shots from after the game on CBC was.... well, how the entire FleetCentre was emptied out just minutes after the game was over, EXCEPT for the Habs fans, who were sitting around, joking, enjoying the win, calling people on their cell phones and stuff. In one scene, there was a group of 7 or 8 young people decked out in Canadien jerseys, all sitting in a row, all happy and talking amongst one another....and sitting beside the last Canadien fan was an older Bruins fan in a Bruins jersey, staring at them in utter contempt.


Ah, good times, good times. :lol


In any case, I also can't wait to hear some great stories from Boston!


Just to let you know.... This was US... we where actually 10 but 2 where not wearing habs jersey.. and some Bruins fans came to call us "LOSERS" but we finnally get them back on the right way...

mcphee 04-20-2004 11:50 AM

Kastaure, was the young lady in what appeared to be a CH halter with your crowd ? I mentionned to my daughter that if I were her I wouldn't leave alone looking like that. Of course if I looked like her, many things would be different.

kastaure 04-20-2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Kastaure, was the young lady in what appeared to be a CH halter with your crowd ? I mentionned to my daughter that if I were her I wouldn't leave alone looking like that. Of course if I looked like her, many things would be different.

She wasn't with us but we met here later when all the habs fan gathered together to leave the building. BTW. I saw a lot of girl waring the bandana as a bra when I was at game 3 in Montreal but I didn't expect to see one of them in Boston.. even if the weater was a lot nicer there.

Dutchy 04-20-2004 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Of course if I looked like her, many things would be different.

Would we still having those homo erotic conversations? I mean we both know what we mean when we talk about "goats" and "cows".

Send my regards to your daughter.

chicpea* 04-20-2004 12:03 PM

kastaure, it's funny, when I saw that cbc shot at the end of the game, I thought of you (and russian fan?) immediately and I was trying to pick you out. Mind you, I confess that I too was somewhat distracted by the young lady. Anyway, hope you had a great trip!

mcphee 04-20-2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
Would we still having those homo erotic conversations? I mean we both know what we mean when we talk about "goats" and "cows".

Send my regards to your daughter.

I can just imagine the conversation.

'Hey, kiddo, I know this real nice guy on the HF board whose been asking about you.
Really Dad, what's he like ?
Well, he seems real nice, he's a Hab fan, he's half Italian, half Dutch, and oh yeah, when stressed he tends to soil himself. Also he often doesn't wear pants. And, what's the other thing, yeah, he knows many barnyard animals in a biblical sense.
oh Daddy, he sounds like any girl's dream.

I think we might send her to a nunnery.

YOUTH OF HABS 04-20-2004 12:05 PM

...
 
you made me proud

Madevilz 04-20-2004 12:06 PM

did you see that hot chick with that habs towel top?? :amazed:

Darz 04-20-2004 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Of course if I looked like her, many things would be different.

The fishnet stories would be alot less disturbing thats for sure!!!!

Habsolution 04-20-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madevilz
did you see that hot chick with that habs towel top?? :amazed:

Read the thread, apparently they met her !

Good call McPhee I was wondering the exact same thing.

Madevilz 04-20-2004 01:02 PM

hehe i really should ready before posting
sowy :p :jump:

kastaure 04-20-2004 01:20 PM

Part 1:

It took us 5h30 to go from the Bell Centre (we are working right beside it) to the Fleet Center. No Traffic and we saw some other habs fan going to the game "hunking" at us. Pretty nice road trip
We use the subway from Oak Grove to North Station (Fleet Center) it's just a 6 station ride and the subway cost 1.25$US. We where 10 guys with 8 of us wearing white and red shirt. When we got out of the subway we pass in front of all the local drinking spot before entering the fleet. We where booed....but nothing more.

Once inside the fleet center the name-calling was a little bit worse. Then we went to the security gate. One of us was having a bag to hold the coat to cover the habs shirt after the game. The security guard to us they need to destroy (not gave it to charity or anything else) the bags if we do return them immediatly home or in our cars (which was imnpossible since we where coming from the subway). We asked them if there was locker and they told us having locker would be stupid because bomb could be put in them.... anyway.

Inside we got booed more but it was just nice partisanerie... until we came to the balcony level.

There was ladys and gents handing American flags to everyone... (what this has to do with a Bruins vs Canadians game) . We took the american flag to not upset the bostonians and hold them on our caps like they did.

The Fleet center is really a nice hockey arena.. you see pretty well from everywhere and compared to the Bell center you are more away from the game but less high. Once in our seats the bruins partisans really got pissed.. they start calling us faggets.. freaking *****ing Frenchies... As*holes... M*ther *****ers... anything anyway. As a playoff ticket owner in Montreal let me tell you the worse thing I ever heard is "Bruins S*cks".

Then when the Antemn start they yell at us .. WE HAVE CLASS HERE..... even if some of them booed the canadians antemn (personnaly I can care less). Then when the American Antemn start we stay up and sing it with them... They surrounded us... Yes there is actually a lot of free place in the fleet and yell at us SING OUR SONG.. YOU BETTER SING OUR SONG ASS*OLE.

OK .. let just assume that there is stupid drunk fans everywhere and Montreal has is part of it like everywhere.. But having seen game at Toronto, Ottawa and Boston I can tell You Boston was the worse.

During the games what surprised me the most was the kids... 5-6-7 years old kid shouting "HABS S*CKS". Do they have parents ? And once in the game their parent ask us to check our language since one of the guys said "***** off Theo... reste devant ton net" .. The same parent then get his kid up to make sure he didn't miss a part of the brawl between komisarek and lapointe... enough said.

During the intermission we got rough a little bit while going at the bathroom and one of my friend got beer toss in it's face. People where telling us we where looking after trouble being in boston.

Let just tell you that we didn't do anything stupid.. we didn;t even cheer more than 5 sec after each goals. Never answered any thread from drunk fans.

As for the atmosphere... this is totally different then Montreal. Yes when the screen is asking for them to yell it can be compared to sound level of the bell centre. The difference is that if they didn't ask it on the board you can ear a fly buzzing in the air.

P.S. I saw Russian Fan at the game

Anyway this is end of part 1. I was worth every pennies (the whole trip cost us each 120$ Can including lunch at St-Hubert)

Sonik 04-20-2004 01:20 PM

Yup! We we're all shouting about Habs until we saw that lovely lady.

No need to say the place was quiet for a couple of seconds... :)


Wow... :blush:

Sonik 04-20-2004 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kastaure
Part 1:

It took us 5h30 to go from the Bell Centre (we are working right beside it) to the Fleet Center. No Traffic and we saw some other habs fan going to the game "hunking" at us. Pretty nice road trip
We use the subway from Oak Grove to North Station (Fleet Center) it's just a 6 station ride and the subway cost 1.25$US. We where 10 guys with 8 of us wearing white and red shirt. When we got out of the subway we pass in front of all the local drinking spot before entering the fleet. We where booed....but nothing more.

Once inside the fleet center the name-calling was a little bit worse. Then we went to the security gate. One of us was having a bag to hold the coat to cover the habs shirt after the game. The security guard to us they need to destroy (not gave it to charity or anything else) the bags if we do return them immediatly home or in our cars (which was imnpossible since we where coming from the subway). We asked them if there was locker and they told us having locker would be stupid because bomb could be put in them.... anyway.

Inside we got booed more but it was just nice partisanerie... until we came to the balcony level.

There was ladys and gents handing American flags to everyone... (what this has to do with a Bruins vs Canadians game) . We took the american flag to not upset the bostonians and hold them on our caps like they did.

The Fleet center is really a nice hockey arena.. you see pretty well from everywhere and compared to the Bell center you are more away from the game but less high. Once in our seats the bruins partisans really got pissed.. they start calling us faggets.. freaking *****ing Frenchies... As*holes... M*ther *****ers... anything anyway. As a playoff ticket owner in Montreal let me tell you the worse thing I ever heard is "Bruins S*cks".

Then when the Antemn start they yell at us .. WE HAVE CLASS HERE..... even if some of them booed the canadians antemn (personnaly I can care less). Then when the American Antemn start we stay up and sing it with them... They surrounded us... Yes there is actually a lot of free place in the fleet and yell at us SING OUR SONG.. YOU BETTER SING OUR SONG ASS*OLE.

OK .. let just assume that there is stupid drunk fans everywhere and Montreal has is part of it like everywhere.. But having seen game at Toronto, Ottawa and Boston I can tell You Boston was the worse.

During the games what surprised me the most was the kids... 5-6-7 years old kid shouting "HABS S*CKS". Do they have parents ? And once in the game their parent ask us to check our language since one of the guys said "***** off Theo... reste devant ton net" .. The same parent then get his kid up to make sure he didn't miss a part of the brawl between komisarek and lapointe... enough said.

During the intermission we got rough a little bit while going at the bathroom and one of my friend got beer toss in it's face. People where telling us we where looking after trouble being in boston.

Let just tell you that we didn't do anything stupid.. we didn;t even cheer more than 5 sec after each goals. Never answered any thread from drunk fans.

As for the atmosphere... this is totally different then Montreal. Yes when the screen is asking for them to yell it can be compared to sound level of the bell centre. The difference is that if they didn't ask it on the board you can ear a fly buzzing in the air.

P.S. I saw Russian Fan at the game

Anyway this is end of part 1. I was worth every pennies (the whole trip cost us each 120$ Can including lunch at St-Hubert)

Nice read Kastaure!

So, did you get the lady's number? ;)

Blind Gardien 04-20-2004 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kastaure
Part 1:
... bomb could be put in them.... anyway.

No doubt they were well-warned to be on the lookout for anti-Bush rabid Bin Laden-supporting Anthem-booing Habs fans... :banghead:

Quote:

There was ladys and gents handing American flags to everyone... (what this has to do with a Bruins vs Canadians game) . We took the american flag to not upset the bostonians and hold them on our caps like they did.
Actually, it was Patriot's Day in the US (or somesuch).
:teach:

kastaure 04-20-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonik
Nice read Kastaure!

So, did you get the lady's number? ;)

Yep it's 555-1234.. No We where like 50-60 Canadiens supporter when I saw her. I didn't go talk to her because I am used to such beautie... hey I live in Montreal after all !

Legolas 04-20-2004 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kastaure
Yep it's 555-1234.. No We where like 50-60 Canadiens supporter when I saw her. I didn't go talk to her because I am used to such beautie... hey I live in Montreal after all !

Yeah yeah! Good looking French women wearing Canadiens towels for tops and drinking beer in Boston. We're so lucky up here...even though I live in Toronto...haha

Russian Fan 04-20-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicpea
kastaure, it's funny, when I saw that cbc shot at the end of the game, I thought of you (and russian fan?) immediately and I was trying to pick you out. Mind you, I confess that I too was somewhat distracted by the young lady. Anyway, hope you had a great trip!


Im BACK TOO with a LOT of PICTURES !!!

Let me tell you 1 thing : BRUINS FAN showed a lot of PRIDE yesterday, they are GREAT FANS just like us. Nice building also (except for the Washroom-Restroom-Toilettes,whatever where you can take a piss without missing a full period lol).

I'll comeback later

kastaure 04-20-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
Actually, it was Patriot's Day in the US (or somesuch).
:teach:

Yep.. just found out .

Patriot's Day Celebrations

19 April 2004 (3rd Mon of every Apr)

As it all began in and around Boston, it is no surprise that the Patriot's Day celebrations are the most spectacular in the New England area. The city remembers the start of the revolution with a combination of parades and re-enactments.

joepaco 04-20-2004 02:04 PM

did you guys see that big gang of habs fans with mostly women , well that was the whole marketing dept of the habs


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.