HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dan Blackburn On The Radio Show Tonight (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=727431)

The Mouth 01-20-2010 11:16 AM

Dan Blackburn On The Radio Show Tonight

We all remember Ranger goaltender Dan Blackburn, who's career was cut short because of injury.

I am looking forward to talking to Dan about his fight with Isles goaltender Tommy Salo and playing for the worst coach in Ranger history Brian Trottier.

Show starts at 8 PM

Ranger Crisis.com

Thirty One 01-20-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mouth (Post 23305365)
We all remember Ranger goaltender Dan Blackburn, who's career was cut short because of injury.

I am looking forward to talking to Dan about his fight with Isles goaltender Tommy Salo and playing for the worst coach in Ranger history Brian Trottier.

Show starts at 8 PM

Ranger Crisis.com

please, don't ask him about that, he'll think we're all that dumb

John Torturella 01-20-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -31- (Post 23305464)
please, don't ask him about that, he'll think we're all that dumb

Lol. First thing I thought...

Crease 01-20-2010 01:27 PM

I'd also avoid asking him that, unless you're really talking about Dan Cloutier.

bettercallstaal 01-20-2010 04:06 PM

really sad what happened to Dan... He showed a lot of promise .

The Mouth 01-20-2010 05:45 PM

yeesh thanks for the heads up on that one. My crack research team would have held me out to dry

hockeygoon15 01-21-2010 03:49 PM

Is this guys show any good or is it blind homerism? He seems to get some decent guests.

MSG the place to be* 01-21-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeygoon15 (Post 23330080)
Is this guys show any good or is it blind homerism? He seems to get some decent guests.

I listen to every show when I find time to do so. What makes it worth-while is that the Mouth and the rest of the guys who appear on the show are extremely passionate about the rangers and hockey in general. Yes sometimes I wish I could chime in because someone says something totally off-based and ridiculous but in general you can tell that everyone has decent knowledge of the rangers.

The guests are great especially when they loosen up because the interviews become very funny and entertaining. But my favorite parts of the shows are always when the Mouth and his crew just shoot the **** because thats when the true hilarity ensues. Maybe its not for everyone but I certainly enjoy it.

p.s. one of the guys who calls in sometimes and used to cohost the show sounds exactly like gary bettman to me. I cant stand this guy but otherwise no complaints about the show.

BroadwayBlues 01-21-2010 04:49 PM

It's a great listen. and agree with Mouths "theory" on DiPietro.

hockeygoon15 01-21-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 23330890)
I listen to every show when I find time to do so. What makes it worth-while is that the Mouth and the rest of the guys who appear on the show are extremely passionate about the rangers and hockey in general. Yes sometimes I wish I could chime in because someone says something totally off-based and ridiculous but in general you can tell that everyone has decent knowledge of the rangers.

The guests are great especially when they loosen up because the interviews become very funny and entertaining. But my favorite parts of the shows are always when the Mouth and his crew just shoot the **** because thats when the true hilarity ensues. Maybe its not for everyone but I certainly enjoy it.

p.s. one of the guys who calls in sometimes and used to cohost the show sounds exactly like gary bettman to me. I cant stand this guy but otherwise no complaints about the show.

Not bad... I'll have to give it a listen