HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Predators posters awards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=72747)

Radulov for Czar* 04-21-2004 11:15 AM

Predators posters awards

Hey all! Now that the season is done for us I think it is time for this

HFBoards Nashville Posters Awards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stole this from the Edmonton board (thanks guys!)

Calder Trophy (Rookie poster of the year):

Bill Masterton (Poster who dedicated the most time to HF boards):

Lady Byng (Best non-Preds poster):

Norris Trophy (Never say die, always stuck to their opinion in otherwords, most defensive on there views):

Homer of the Year:

Best Troll (poster who likes to hate on the Preds):

Best Flamer (You know what i'm talking about!):

Best Referee (Top Moderator):

Hart Trophy (Most valuable poster):

Best Avatar (before the playoffs started! ):

Funniest Post:

PredsFan77* 04-21-2004 03:24 PM

Calder Trophy (Rookie poster of the year): Jonesey?

Bill Masterton (Poster who dedicated the most time to HF boards): NMK/SNA/Smokey all close

Lady Byng (Best non-Preds poster): Does Drury count? If not, jacketracket :D

Norris Trophy (Never say die, always stuck to their opinion in otherwords, most defensive on there views): Enoch

Homer of the Year: umm SNA?

Best Troll (poster who likes to hate on the Preds): jacketracket

Best Flamer (You know what i'm talking about!): SNA

Best Referee (Top Moderator): NMK

Hart Trophy (Most valuable poster): NMK/SNA

Best Avatar (before the playoffs started! ): I think most of them were Vokoun, but I'll go for mine.

Funniest Post: Hmm I don't know of any good ones, maybe the Thrasher homers and the Sabres fans coming over after the *elmore deal.

Basher 04-21-2004 04:29 PM

Calder Trophy (Rookie poster of the year): hillbilly? - dont know when the rooks became sophomores and juniors, etc. but hillbilly is relatively new and posted well.

Bill Masterton (Poster who dedicated the most time to HF boards): our beloved moderators, i spent a lot of time, with less posts

Lady Byng (Best non-Preds poster): Drury, unless she doesn't count, in which it will be Dutch.

Norris Trophy (Never say die, always stuck to their opinion in otherwords, most defensive on there views): Smokey

Homer of the Year: tnrocketman - not really, had to get him in somewhere though

Best Troll (poster who likes to hate on the Preds): Higgy - didnt hate on preds, but was so overwhleming during our playoff series with detroit, geez.

Best Flamer (You know what i'm talking about!): dulzhok

Best Referee (Top Moderator): nomo - smokey got heated too easy

Hart Trophy (Most valuable poster): enoch

Best Avatar (before the playoffs started!) um...One with walker hugging sully to death

Funniest Post: Basher says "i heard hes (Arky) starting to get physical now though...i heard a hit he laid on york in practice was pretty nasty, lets see if he can put that on the ice..."
Then Nomo follows up with "its was Arkhipov that did that?!? PACK YOUR BAGS SON!"

Radulov for Czar* 04-21-2004 10:25 PM

Calder Trophy (Rookie poster of the year): Enoch - quite a few posts in less than a year.

Bill Masterton (Poster who dedicated the most time to HF boards): Nomorekids, every time i'm talking to him he is on the boards.

Lady Byng (Best non-Preds poster): Drury

Norris Trophy (Never say die, always stuck to their opinion in otherwords, most defensive on there views): dulzok. one of the few, the proud, the Legwand bashers (I'm one of em as well!)

Homer of the Year: SNA.

Best Troll (poster who likes to hate on the Preds): jacketracket. What happined this season?

Best Flamer (You know what i'm talking about!): hehatemefrisbee. assclown :joker:

Best Referee (Top Moderator): Nomorekids. Smokey dissappeared for a while, thus lost his chance.

Hart Trophy (Most valuable poster): everyone. All of us that keep this board alive, kudos to us all!

Best Avatar (before the playoffs started!) Sully and Walker making out

Funniest Post: Nomorekids GDT with the superstition reference. It worked too.

golfmade 04-22-2004 03:51 AM

Calder Trophy (Rookie poster of the year): Enoch

Bill Masterton (Poster who dedicated the most time to HF boards): NMK

Lady Byng (Best non-Preds poster): Myself excluded, Drury

Norris Trophy (Never say die, always stuck to their opinion in otherwords, most defensive on there views): Smokey

Homer of the Year: SNA

Best Troll (poster who likes to hate on the Preds): take your pick from the CBJ board

Best Flamer (You know what i'm talking about!): jacketracket

Best Referee (Top Moderator): NMK

Hart Trophy (Most valuable poster): NMK

Best Avatar (before the playoffs started! ): My memory isn't that good

Funniest Post: See "best avatar"