HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Chicago Blackhawks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   TSN: Pierre Mcguire is an Idiot (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=727559)

Hawksfan12* 01-20-2010 06:30 PM

Pierre Mcguire is an Idiot

On off the record Landsberg asked him do the Blackhawks have the goalies currently to go deep/win it all. He says yes until the conference finals. WTF. Am I missing something? Maybe I misheard or maybe Pierre is retarded.

Captain Iago 01-20-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawksfan12 (Post 23311572)
On off the record Landsberg asked him do the Blackhawks have the goalies currently to go deep/win it all. He says yes until the conference finals. WTF. Am I missing something? Maybe I misheard or maybe Pierre is retarded.

Sorta related, but not, sorry...but did ya notice how much he wanted to perseverate about the Caps during the Hawks/Wings broadcast on NBC on Sunday?

But yeah, to answer your question - he's retarded.

Hawksfan12* 01-20-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Iago (Post 23312128)
Sorta related, but not, sorry...but did ya notice how much he wanted to perseverate about the Caps during the Hawks/Wings broadcast on NBC on Sunday?

But yeah, to answer your question - he's retarded.

Ya I did. I have a bit of a problem with the actual statement, more with the way he said it. Like we CAN'T win with Huet lol. Been doing it all year so it is def. possible.

crimsonking 01-20-2010 07:24 PM

Lucky us, we should get more of Pierre tomorrow during the Calgary game.

The luck part isn't that he'll be there, but with Phaneuf present, the man-crush in him will come out, and that'll be the only thing he will talk about. :help:

Blackhawkswincup 01-20-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsonking (Post 23312522)
Lucky us, we should get more of Pierre tomorrow during the Calgary game.

The luck part isn't that he'll be there, but with Phaneuf present, the man-crush in him will come out, and that'll be the only thing he will talk about. :help:

Thank God I live in America!

Hawksfan12* 01-20-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup (Post 23313582)
Thank God I live in America!

No I think we get Ferraro because it's the 2nd half of a double header thank god.

theaub 01-20-2010 09:44 PM

I remember when Duthie took the Hawks to win the Cup in the preseason and McGuire started laughing.

I hope we win because I have that vid somewhere on my CPU

CommittedIndians 01-20-2010 11:02 PM

I can honestly see Pierre flossing w/ the straps on Ovechkins' jock... the mancrush he has on the Caps/Penguins is sick.

Furthermore, is it me or does nobody in the hockey world respect him either? JR was having his way w/ him between periods on Sunday until the classless little tool decided to go low with the hotel room-Olympics reference. I'm sure the producers that are paying JR to keep it above board loved Pierre bringing that up 5 minutes into his gig w/ the network.

For my money, if I'm going to listen to a 5'8 bald guy talk hockey, it better be Panger

http://committedindians.com/wp-conte.../01/pierre.jpg

Hawksfan12* 01-20-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theaub (Post 23315703)
I remember when Duthie took the Hawks to win the Cup in the preseason and McGuire started laughing.

I hope we win because I have that vid somewhere on my CPU

Same. I picked the same cup finals and result as duthie i believe. The funny thing about him laughing is I think Pierre took the Nucks to win the Cup. :laugh: 2 of the guys on that panel did and As this was happening I was thinking is this not a downgraded version of the same team we beat in 6 last year. Wtf.

crimsonking 01-21-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawksfan12 (Post 23313782)
No I think we get Ferraro because it's the 2nd half of a double header thank god.

You are correct.

He is the Leafs/Lightening fans problem tonight. :laugh:

TweetyLeaf 01-21-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsonking (Post 23333335)
You are correct.

He is the Leafs/Lightening fans problem tonight. :laugh:

Thank god. Listening to him one would actually think that Niclas Lidstrom plays for 30 teams in NHL, he is just that great.

IU Hawks fan 01-22-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CommittedIndians (Post 23317623)

For my money, if I'm going to listen to a 5'8 bald guy talk hockey, it better be Panger

Awesome post.

Marotte Marauder 01-22-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan (Post 23347565)
Awesome post.

Marky is that you?

CommittedIndians 01-22-2010 04:27 PM

Am I "Marky" or is IU Marky? I'm not Marky if that's what you're asking...

Tankerjockey 01-24-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

I can honestly see Pierre flossing w/ the straps on Ovechkins' jock... the mancrush he has on the Caps/Penguins is sick.

Furthermore, is it me or does nobody in the hockey world respect him either? JR was having his way w/ him between periods on Sunday until the classless little tool decided to go low with the hotel room-Olympics reference. I'm sure the producers that are paying JR to keep it above board loved Pierre bringing that up 5 minutes into his gig w/ the network.

I don't care who you are, now that funny!:thumbu:

Default101 01-24-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Part of the reason why Maguire likes Pittsburgh so much is because he used to be with the team in the early 90's

BadHammy* 01-24-2010 10:28 PM

McGuire is the NHL broadcast version of that creepy old guy who lives in every neighborhood. Wait, he is a creepy old guy...