HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   HF Administrators in Tampa Bay's Forum... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=73078)

HabsoluteFate 04-22-2004 11:41 AM

HF Administrators in Tampa Bay's Forum...

The HF Administrator in Tampa Bay's forum really needs to tone it down...seems like just about everything anyone does is "wrong". I can understand having rules but there is a limit! Then again, it seems the only "anyone" around is the Canadiens fans. I know the franchise hasnt been around much but i'm sure we've tripled their post output ever since we found out the habs were playing the 'bolts and the threads i read anyways werent out of the ordinary. Maybe they should read the posts that were going around between Boston & Montreal. Maybe they just arent used to hating a team quite yet. Well hopefully they WILL hate a team after these playoffs...

Habs in 6

Rschmitz 04-22-2004 11:51 AM

Thats a HF administrator, not a Bolts moderater; he has no favortism for the Lightning.

HabsoluteFate 04-22-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB_FANATIC
Thats a HF administrator, not a Bolts moderater; he has no favortism for the Lightning.

I'm trying to bring out a fan rivalry here....although i didnt know that :) Thanks

See...i'm not supposed to be thanking you...we're supposed to be at each other's throats!!! :)

mcphee 04-22-2004 12:14 PM

I think the rules are pretty clear. If a fan wants to rant and rave, he does it on his team's board. If he wants to discuss hockey, he can do it on any board. Seems pretty clear, same rules for everybody, what's the problem? I can say Bolts suck here. Makes me a dummy, but a Habs dummy. If I do it there, I get the boot. Hey, if mcphee gets it.....

Sotnos 04-22-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
The HF Administrator in Tampa Bay's forum really needs to tone it down...seems like just about everything anyone does is "wrong". I can understand having rules but there is a limit! Then again, it seems the only "anyone" around is the Canadiens fans. I know the franchise hasnt been around much but i'm sure we've tripled their post output ever since we found out the habs were playing the 'bolts and the threads i read anyways werent out of the ordinary. Maybe they should read the posts that were going around between Boston & Montreal. Maybe they just arent used to hating a team quite yet. Well hopefully they WILL hate a team after these playoffs...

Habs in 6

I'm the Bolts Moderator, Gee Wally is an administrator.

If you have a problem on my board, you need to direct your concerns to me privately, not post them on the boards.

All-Star 04-22-2004 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Hey, if mcphee gets it.....

His goats probably got it first? :dunno: ;)

Gee Wally 04-22-2004 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate

Habs in 6

this thread is against the rules.

Read the FAQs.,.

and if anybody needs to speak to me ..PM me.