HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   3 way trade involving one of Montreal's goalies! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=732037)

Mats NAslund 01-31-2010 08:04 AM

3 way trade involving one of Montreal's goalies!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...Market/1/25893

"I am working on a biggie here. Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth it. I am working on a three team trade rumor that involves a Montreal Goalie....That's all I can say for now, but I am really trying to get the rest of it tonight. If any of my sources know about this and will go "on the record" call me."

Discuss......

subbanged 01-31-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mats NAslund (Post 23525437)

"I am working on a biggie here. Sorry for the delay, but it will be worth it. I am working on a three team trade rumor that involves a Montreal Goalie....That's all I can say for now, but I am really trying to get the rest of it tonight. If any of my sources know about this and will go "on the record" call me."

Discuss......

its eklund......

HomaridII 01-31-2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

Discuss......

"If any of my sources know about this and will go on the record call me"?

lmao

I normally defend Eklund, but that one is hillarious. His "sources" spend all day following his page and twitter I am sure.

Mats NAslund 01-31-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomaridII (Post 23525475)
"If any of my sources know about this and will go on the record call me"?

lmao

I normally defend Eklund, but that one is hillarious. His "sources" spend all day following his page and twitter I am sure.

I know.....I always wanna give that guy the benefit of the doubt but that comment was too funny!

Natural Habs Fan 01-31-2010 08:19 AM

Translation: I need some more hits on my website

Pascal 01-31-2010 08:20 AM

jesus, can we stop posting his crap already?

habcat 01-31-2010 08:21 AM

Has this guy ever called one trade especially with the Habs before it has happened?

Every top player that he says is available he adds "The Habs are in on this" to get hits on his site.

E = CH² 01-31-2010 08:22 AM

I make a point of never going on his website. I don't even know the adress. I think something about hockey buzz but yeah.

NoWhammyCammy* 01-31-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Discuss......

he is working on finding which player he will put for his fake trade rumour

Mats NAslund 01-31-2010 09:02 AM

Per Eklunds latest blog

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...-today/1/25903

"Also Montreal has a deal in place that could go down today."

PunkinDrublic* 01-31-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 23525568)

more chance of one of his rumors comming true !

The n00b King 01-31-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACCIDENT (Post 23525464)
its eklund......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natural Habs Fan (Post 23525560)
Translation: I need some more hits on my website

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 23525568)

do you guys ever get tired of posting the same crap

we get it, you dont care for ecklund...so why dont you just leave these threads along? i dont get it, are you looking for attention or something?

yeah you rag on ecklund, you're super cool.

Metropolitsky 01-31-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony (Post 23525899)

we get it, you dont care for ecklund...so why dont you just leave these threads along? i dont get it, are you looking for attention or something?

Are you actually believing what le cklund write?

DeVries* 01-31-2010 09:16 AM

Every HFboards users should give 1$ to hire a private detective to find out who the **** is that Eklund d-bag to finally break up his gold mine of bull****. I'm freaking tired of hearing about that guy...

Doc Hock 01-31-2010 09:17 AM

Mmmmmm....

check out TSN.....they are reporting that the leafs are on the verge of a major move and maybe even a minor one as well

You never know;)

doc hock

Crimson Skorpion 01-31-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metropolitsky (Post 23525954)
Are you actually believing what the Clown write?

Careful. Personal attacks at members of HFBoards is strictly against the rules.

Just sayin'.

PunkinDrublic* 01-31-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony (Post 23525899)

Oh the irony !

zx81 01-31-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Hock (Post 23525966)
Mmmmmm....

check out TSN.....they are reporting that the leafs are on the verge of a major move and maybe even a minor one as well

You never know;)

doc hock

Komi? Grabovski?
:sarcasm:

HCH 01-31-2010 09:29 AM

It's funny to see so much garbage posted on these threads but as soon as Eklund posts something we all become superior.

Eklund is good. He might not ever get anything right but he creates interest and controversy. If you don't take him too seriously, reading his posts can be a lot of fun.

zx81 01-31-2010 09:32 AM

I have no problem with Eklund as long as I'm not forced to visit his site to get the rumors.
I never click on the link when it's an Eklund rumor :)

Habs10Habs 01-31-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viau (Post 23525959)
Every HFboards users should give 1$ to hire a private detective to find out who the **** is that Eklund d-bag to finally break up his gold mine of bull****. I'm freaking tired of hearing about that guy...

You know what I'm getting tired of? Posts like this that contribute nothing to the conversation.

I guess I'm going to have to start banning all the posters that just don't have the intelligence to ignore threads containing Eklund's name in the prefix.

If you don't like Eklund, stay the **** out of the thread. Or I'll gladly remove you.

DeVries* 01-31-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs10Habs (Post 23526186)
You know what I'm getting tired of? Posts like this that contribute nothing to the conversation.

I guess I'm going to have to start banning all the posters that just don't have the intelligence to ignore threads containing Eklund's name in the prefix.

If you don't like Eklund, stay the **** out of the thread. Or I'll gladly remove you.

Then gladly do it. If I want to know about Eklund, I know his website ; tired of seing his name at the begining of half the rumors threads on HF. He's not the onyl ****ing hockey blogger in the world.

JHabs 01-31-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

+1000 rep if I could

Habs10Habs 01-31-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viau (Post 23526212)
Then gladly do it. If I want to know about Eklund, I know his website ; tired of seing his name at the begining of half the rumors threads on HF. He's not the onyl ****ing hockey blogger in the world.

Done. Anyone else want to be removed from this thread?

Crimson Skorpion 01-31-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Not only that, but for the people that personally attack Eklund should receive warnings. He may not be the most reliable guy but he's a member of these boards and insulting him personally is against the rules.

Like you said, don't like him then stay out of these threads.