HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tired of people wanting half of the habs team out of montreal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=73801)

YEMELIN74 04-25-2004 01:15 PM

Tired of people wanting half of the habs team out of montreal

Am i alone who's tired of seeing people talking about trade while we are still in the playoffs and only behind 1 - 0 in the 2nd round???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Theodore won't be trade this summer.... did u ever a team that wasnt supose to be in the playoff and finaly went to round 2(maybe more) trade their goalie????
by the way whitout him last monday montreal would be playing golf today

ribeiro will stay in montreal.... y would montreal trade him? no reason i havent had good post season... but thornton didnt have good playoff too and he won't be trade
and for ribeiro it was his first ever playoff experiance... so give the guy a break.

at some point people where talking about how bad koivu leadership was... how can u tell this whitout being in the lockeroom... any who played hockey will tell that theres always a fight or two during the season in the same team. after the guy talk to each other and everything is done.

so please leave all this player alone and let cheer them instead of bashing them... specialy now when they need our support

furax 04-25-2004 01:28 PM

I'm thinking the same way!!

I'm so tired of those post-season threads !! :shakehead

GO HABS GO!! :yo:

RE-HABS 04-25-2004 01:31 PM

Totally agree, lets talk playoffs and playoff hockey only.

Leave the other BS till the summer...it could be even longer if there is a lock out.

Lots of time to dwell on the other crap IMO.

For now it is...

GO HABS GO!!!

Cobra Kai 04-25-2004 02:15 PM

Best thread of the week :bow: :bow:

NewHabsEra* 04-25-2004 02:53 PM

But Thats what will happen!

You can forget Juneau, Perreault, Dackell, Sundstrom, Dagenais, Quintal, maybe Langdon, maybe Kovalev...

The Habs will have a total new face next season but no way Théo is going elsewhere and Ribeiro will probably have another season to prove himself!

YEMELIN74 04-25-2004 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHabsArea
But Thats what will happen!

You can forget Juneau, Perreault, Dackell, Sundstrom, Dagenais, Quintal, maybe Langdon, maybe Kovalev...

The Habs will have a total new face next season but no way Théo is going elsewhere and Ribeiro will probably have another season to prove himself!

i think langdon, sundstrom and dagenais are going to stay in montreal
as for kovalev... i think he'll stay too because he seems very happy in montreal, and gillet is willing to pay him what he's worth

justicex 04-25-2004 03:59 PM

Sundstrom im not sure, but I cant go against you oh grand mafia lord.

BBR 04-25-2004 07:01 PM

I was reading some treads what a Ribs bashing we where not suppose
to be in the playoff so be happy.